Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about DeepOnion? HODL or SOLD  (Read 768 times)
jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

What is soeculation for DeepOnion?
Should I buy more or HODL or SOLD?
I would recommend to buy this coin. It is premined and looks a lil bit shady.

It is only a simple fork of Tor coin.

Gregamon

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

If you really believe in deeponion, there are two options:
1* You are on the free airdrop
2* You are a paid guy who is posting this shit in order to pump the price.

Nothing left to say.

Why do you say that? I think there are better coins than Deeponion, but if we look just at their commitment we can see that they are not joking.
In past almost just one thing was important, are devs active, devs are active, devs are not active...

I understand that they are getting on your nerve, but that is not a good argument.
Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

In my opinion,I think it is better to HODL for now and if possible you invest to buy more. As the price will soon gear up.
turbospeedens

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

im in HODL mode right now, my haves have shaked more than once this month, but i hope HODL will give me the best outcome, i had over 2k a few weeks ago right not its at 800 or so, if i get some extra fiat this days i may buy some more onions.

I advice you to sell it before the last so called Onion airdrop. Because after the 40th, people will have zero reasons to keep it and the price will crash.

sounds like the best strategy, i may save a few just for kicks, if the go up more ill have some fun.
utlptc (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

In my opinion,I think it is better to HODL for now and if possible you invest to buy more. As the price will soon gear up.

Don't have much fund to buy now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
krinvat77

Activity: 294

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

I'm waiting for a good price to buy a DeepOnion. And I'll keep it for the end of the year. I am confident that the coin will show good growth this year. So only - HODL.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

sell while it still has value,  This is a scam premine shitcoin.
Taltic

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

The price is low and you have weekly airdrop. Airdrop is currently about 4% or 5%
Not enough?
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

If you can afford Go ahead and buy, Don't forget in August 2017 it was just $0.38C and and in August as well it went to $5 and back to $0.63C so lets not go to $5 if we go ahead and check the stable price also there is 2X from starting August and End of August, Jan 10, 2018 went up to $19 and drop to $4 which is 6X from end of August $0.63C, it has potential to go back to that price in Jan 10 or may be more so there is no doubt if you want to and if you can go ahead and invest in this coin, As my suggestion go for it but at last Do your Own Research
Good Luck

green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

If you can afford Go ahead and buy, Don't forget in August 2017 it was just $0.38C and and in August as well it went to $5 and back to $0.63C so lets not go to $5 if we go ahead and check the stable price also there is 2X from starting August and End of August, Jan 10, 2018 went up to $19 and drop to $4 which is 6X from end of August $0.63C, it has potential to go back to that price in Jan 10 or may be more so there is no doubt if you want to and if you can go ahead and invest in this coin, As my suggestion go for it but at last Do your Own Research
Good Luck

Stop telling people to invest in this premine scam coin.  This is another scam just like Tor coin.
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

Personally , Deeponion has a good basis so it can't be dropped very easily like others. I think we should HODL it for a long time and who know maybe someday it gonna raises the price as same as Bitcoin because of growing community.
I have an account at Deeponion forum and i can't say it's a good forum and nothing less than this one .
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

I think you should hodl all coins, this is a temporary dip which is lasting a bit longer than usual but it is temporary. If you sell now you may not be able to buy back in again. Also it depends on whether you are part of the airdrop, if you sell then you need to keep some to qualify for the airdrop otherwise you're throwing away good coins for nothing. Wait for it to go back to normal and then think about your options. Privacy coins are gonna be big this year

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

The price is low and you have weekly airdrop. Airdrop is currently about 4% or 5%
Not enough?
But airdrops also means a lot of selling pressure. A coin can fall deep if it is 100% airdropped. Or what do you think?

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

What is soeculation for DeepOnion?
Should I buy more or HODL or SOLD?

Currently, DeepOnion rates have fallen more than 2% compared to yesterday's exchange rates. But I think you should continue to hold because the market is showing signs of recovery after Lunar New Year ends. And prices of altcoins are greatly influenced by Bitcoin and Ethereum so should this hodl at least in the next 2 months rather than selling DeepOnion coins.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

I think this coin has a future because it has a large amount of participants and that recognition is a big plus, the devs are actively developing it and seem motivated. That right there tells me that its not a scam, because why bother with all of the development just to dump it, when if they just continue what they are doing the coin could go into the billions of dollars market cap and much more profitable.
evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:31:23 AM

I think this coin has a future because it has a large amount of participants and that recognition is a big plus, the devs are actively developing it and seem motivated. That right there tells me that its not a scam, because why bother with all of the development just to dump it, when if they just continue what they are doing the coin could go into the billions of dollars market cap and much more profitable.

Deep onion had a good solid team with a cosntant marketing strategy... I think it will be profitable for us in the long run to HODL it. such up and down in market price is a usual thing in crypto market.

I believe the team will bring deep onion to be very profitable in the future.

How soon is it? I think it will be 3-4 months from now.. marketprice is growing fast from the past 3 days.. let's hope for the best ~

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:02:34 AM

you got some point.  i also see that deeponion has a good comunity and many people still supports it but i also heard many bad feedbacks regarding in deeponion. Some says it is a scam and also their airdrop is not actually an airdrop because they still required their participants to post and promote their project in the form of forum posting. Airdrops should only be a giveaway without asking for a major task like forum posting. that is why i think deeponion is a bad coin that shouldnt be hold nor accquire.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:10:51 AM

actually, I am not too knowledgeable about this coin but one thing that I know is when I have this coin in my list, I will hold it for a long time, maybe at least for one year and I am sure that the price will increase higher. this will happen too with another coin especially with the top twenty coin in the coinmarketcap so I think it is better to still hold it until the price increase higher.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
30Burger

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:27:19 AM

It is quite undervalued at the moment so I would say HODL.  It has an 18 Million total supply so if it gets traction, the price is going to go up quite a bit.  It's biggest handicap is that it's only on 3 exchanges, so it doesn't have a lot of volume.  Cryptopia is a disaster of an exchange too, so Kucoin is really the only place to grab this coin.  If it can get on a Binance, Huobi, Bittrex, etc., it's going to boom.  At that point, choosing to HODL or SOLD will be more personal preference.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

DeepOnion is a potential altcoin and will surely reach higher more than the amount of $18.76 USD. As we can see the deeponion charts shows today, it falls up to $4.80 USD only, but that doesn't mean that it will not rise again. So if you have a DeepOnion coin, i suggest you to please hold and do not sell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: