Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It was bitcoin 2017. It will be ethereum 2018.  (Read 460 times)
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

I am looking foward for ethereum and I think ethereum will have a great potential in this year. For me, both of ethereum and bitcoin is great but it will depends on the demand when they will totally pump again. Ethereum has a possibility to reach its highest price in this year and it will a great value in the future. Let us think that both of them will have a great future and I think they have both potential to grow more in this year. Many investors are looking forward to this coins.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

Who knows, because it's not easy to predict with exactly due a lot of factors that can affects to the all related with crypto. If it's going to be the Ethereum year and there will be a high pumping.. i think there will be a high pumping up too with Bitcoin. In my opinion i'm still thought that Ethereum price movement would be still follows the Bitcoin price movement.
But however.. that's all really depending on the new circumstances as time goes on, supports and etc.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:46:30 AM

The year 2017 was the year bitcoin with $1000 and ended with almost $20,000.

Will it be wise and reasonable to say that this year will be ethereum year looking at what is happening now in the exchange floor?

Well for me 2018 still the year of Bitcoin and altcoins wherein all of them will set their new ATH once the bull market started. Not just Bitcoin or Ethereum but all of them especially those coins with strong fundamentals or big project this year.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

No one can predict the out come of what the market and growth will be ,but if Bitcoin moves Ethereum will also move.
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

Well anything can happen, bitcoin still in the top and ethereum is next in line. Both bitcoin and ethereum leads the market. We never know who will lead 2018 bitcoin or ethereum.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

there are various possibilities that can happen. currently I can not predict for sure. but I am sure earlier this month everything will be smooth and stable. I'm sure bitcoin will tend to grow slowly and its effect a lot of altcoin will go up.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:55:28 AM

No doubt ETH is another fast growing Altcoins and definitely it is going at a fast pace because its being pushed by many projects,efficient developer teams,successful ICO paying their tokens in ETH,innovative smart contract technology,these thing make ETH a valuable thing many people are willing to invest in ETH in coming days and its expected that it will reach $3000 in 2018,good time to hold your ETH and wait for high price.On the other hand BTC price is somewhere stable around figure $10000-$12000 and still many people are investing in it because profitability margin is far high in BTC than any other  Altcoin.There is also predictions about BTC to reach between $25k-$30k. Mostly it is seen that when BTC price goes up the whole crypto market price goes up except some Altcoins.ETH also increased in 2017.Currently comparison between BTC & ETH is not suitable.2018 is predicted to be another blessing year for whole Crypto World.
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

Ethereum will have a year of achievements and this is not related to bitkoin. Healthy competition has always been in price. Moreover, the demand for crypto currency is growing, and so will the supply. Unfortunately, not everyone will be able to realize themselves with dignity. Ethereum has a solid foundation and a huge support.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

It was the year of 2017 bitcoin, I agree. But if 2018 is the year of ethereum, 2019 will be the year of neo Smiley Ethereum has already reached a high prices.
The primary target will be $ 1000 again. I think reaching a level of $ 5,000 is very difficult.

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: