Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Protocol: TestNet Launching  (Read 1342 times)
jilsaya

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

Does anyone has a idea WHY the price dropped so hard today? I mean they just got their new website online and doesn't that normally lead to a rise?

Well the consolidation of the market, the Korea ban fud and the KuCoin Bitcoin Diamond fud are mostly reasons for this... Lot's of young & unexperienced investors pulled out causing this huge decrease!

Happened to many good projects like Elixir as well. My portfolio nearly decreased by 45% nevertheless I am going to hold all of my promising coins and I am sure they will recover latest end of February.. Undecided

as you can see... nearly the whole crypto market is going down, its a normal reaction... a crash would be bigger..!
We are all spoiled by the big moves Smiley ... dont panic, just hold !!

No Oyster to hold here yet, but I sure will buy some soon. I will just wait a few more days i think, right now it looks like it will drop even lower...

It's already slightly moving up again, so if you are planning on getting into this project, you should think about buying right now. You might otherwise regret it tomorrow with a market moving so fast. I don't think it will drop to the current price again once it starts rising.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

I support this name change, it looks more professional. When they launch mainnet I expect a big rally too. I hope we can see great final product. I'm so excited about Oyster project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rezius (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

Youtubers starting to make videos again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoaf8xfajzY&feature=share
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

Great project with high future potential. This dip is a good chance to buy
or add to positions.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

This is great news. I hope the gains continue.

Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

Hooray! I really hope this crypto becomes successful. I have about 50% of my portfolio in PRL and the other 50% in Elixer. Looking at PRL roadmap, they should definitely be able to hit every check mark. I think your price predictions are quite conservative and I can definitely see this coin in the top 20 soon.

It is normal for PRL to correct almost 50% because you need to look at the bigger picture. PRL started at .05 cents and look at where it is now? That is almost 50X already. HODL and we will be rich very soon. Buy all the dips!
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

Oyster is great coin, they are making some good progress, makes me sad that I haven't invested any yet Sad
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

that would be a big great news! still holding this coin since the day it was very cheap. Waiting for the right price to come..

Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

Does anyone has a idea WHY the price dropped so hard today? I mean they just got their new website online and doesn't that normally lead to a rise?

Well the consolidation of the market, the Korea ban fud and the KuCoin Bitcoin Diamond fud are mostly reasons for this... Lot's of young & unexperienced investors pulled out causing this huge decrease!

Happened to many good projects like Elixir as well. My portfolio nearly decreased by 45% nevertheless I am going to hold all of my promising coins and I am sure they will recover latest end of February.. Undecided

as you can see... nearly the whole crypto market is going down, its a normal reaction... a crash would be bigger..!

I would like to said that. Crypto markets falling today, CMC turn into the red. Always after a rise it wil go down for a correction, soon it wil rise again. Just hodl no matter whats going outside there.

Are sure about that? We are now on 1/3 price...
jilsaya

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

I would like to said that. Crypto markets falling today, CMC turn into the red. Always after a rise it wil go down for a correction, soon it wil rise again. Just hodl no matter whats going outside there.

Are sure about that? We are now on 1/3 price...
You can never be sure, but I would definitely not sell so short before the testnet launch.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

It should get a nice boost leading up to TestNet. Im expecting a little over $4 the day before.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

This is one of the reasons Oyster will be bigger than Siacoin which is a 2B Marketcap.

Bruno:

User - SIA also offers encrypted decentralised storage. Not sure if it is the same technology as PRL though. Maybe Bruno really has some groundbreaking tech. My contention with siacoin is that it requires you trust an executable binary, or to have a complex programming environment to compile it. Oyster runs like MEW, you can easily check that decrypted information isn't being sent with the developer tools of your browser.
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

and that is why it keep decreasing from 4.8$ to 1.6$ , it is very promising!!!!!!!!!!!
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:21:12 AM

I bought a little and I expect to get mainnet out to sell it. I can be so pathetic.  Smiley

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

I don't know why the price dropped so hard, but this allow me to buy more cheap Pearls for under 10K at one point. Then I sold on 13.2 for profit and limiting my risk.
It was a good day.

Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

I am delighted to know that Oyster Protocol tesnet will be launching soon. We'll see how the product goes and hope it gets adopted by many websites. I actually invested on this when it was still below $0.05. Good things happen :-)
Frakess1

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

This price is so low now that I had to buy more
rbv

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

I am delighted to know that Oyster Protocol tesnet will be launching soon. We'll see how the product goes and hope it gets adopted by many websites. I actually invested on this when it was still below $0.05. Good things happen :-)

Do you know where I can find official statements about the testnet launch?
Barbolini

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

This price is so low now that I had to buy more

Hehe I couldn't agree more. I like Oyster. Such a nice price rise.
Even now the price is ok for me.
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:05:04 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 05:40:23 AM by Packers1985

Not only just testnet A, but also we have TEST NET B coming this coming month. So hold tight boys this project is getting started and great things will follow soon.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: