Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Protocol: TestNet Launching  (Read 1342 times)
rezius (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

Previously named Oyster Pearl, now Oyster Protocol will be releasing their TestNet on time no later than January 31st and all users will be able to upload and download files to the IOTA Tangle.

http://oysterprotocol.com

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster is a Platform that gives website owners and mobile app developers one line of code to generate a primary source of revenue that replaces ads or a second revenue stream to go with ads. It is also the first ever decentralized anonymous file storage for users which is a game changer. Also, what a lot of people don't know is Oyster supports DAPPS and and apps will eventually be built on Oyster. That's why this coin has Top 15 potential. They have ex-google, IBM, Amazon, etc software developers working around the clock on the project.

I'm in no way affiliated with the team, just think this protocol can be revolutionary and definitely undervalued at a 150M Marketcap when somewhat similar projects like Siacoin has a 2B Marketcap and offers so much less.

The testnet is on track for everyone to test at the end of the month and in my personal opinion once we see that happen, we could see Raiblocks type adoption. I think the coin will be $10 early days of February and it's only sitting at $2.45 right now.

Price Speculation:

Early February: $10. Testnet A Launched.

Mid February: $13. This depends if they get listed on Binance. Binance requires sample tech which is what is the delay on getting listed.

Early April: $23. MainNet Launched. Main Product is functional.

End of 2018: $45. Mass Adoption Occurs by tons of website owners and mobile app owners along with the file storage system being popular.

My Video: On Oyster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekbtzd4vnwQ

DataDash Video on Oyster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMvuQ1-x154
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

This is big news for ouester followers, we may see the uptrend back soon, this project will change the way we advertise online.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

This is big news for ouester followers, we may see the uptrend back soon, this project will change the way we advertise online.

Should be back at 3.5 within the week, very crazy price fluctuations since most of our volume is only on Kucoin.
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

Big news ahead.

Price will stabilize when added to a bigger exchange. Still time to
buy in a dip.
theflyingfury

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Its a must buy for now since its very cheap. Has a very high potential.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

Should be back at 3.5 within the week, very crazy price fluctuations since most of our volume is only on Kucoin.

I have some extra funds and I'm having a hard time deciding if investing in PRL or Elixir, since all of my other funds are on ACT now waiting for the end of the hard fork. Both PRL and Elixir are really good projects and could be game changing, and still don't hit a major exchange site. Nice roadmap for both on Q1, and currently in a dip, with entry point prices that maybe won't be seen again after Jan. I think of PRL as a safer bet (testnet A is coming), but Elixir is very popular here and it has a very small market cap for what it is. Which one would you pick? When ACT's fork is done and I can sell some of it at good prices, I'll diversify and definitely will have both PRL and Elixir in my portfolio. Until then, I have to decide which coin has more potential to rise during this month.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

I have some extra funds and I'm having a hard time deciding if investing in PRL or Elixir, since all of my other funds are on ACT now waiting for the end of the hard fork. Both PRL and Elixir are really good projects and could be game changing, and still don't hit a major exchange site. Nice roadmap for both on Q1, and currently in a dip, with entry point prices that maybe won't be seen again after Jan. I think of PRL as a safer bet (testnet A is coming), but Elixir is very popular here and it has a very small market cap for what it is. Which one would you pick? When ACT's fork is done and I can sell some of it at good prices, I'll diversify and definitely will have both PRL and Elixir in my portfolio. Until then, I have to decide which coin has more potential to rise during this month.

Expecting a big rise when Testnet is annouced. Itll be announced few days before the date according to the team.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

I also invested in this project. Looking forward to the test net launching. I also think the new logo looks much better than the old one.
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

great news are coming. this project will gain value in a very short time. there are many followers and investors both in this forum and worldwide.
if you have not invested yet, be sure to take a look. there is a huge potential and the price will rise too Smiley

rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

Project is still a baby, still has massive growing to do from here on out.
bbacardi

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

I just bought some more. Dunno why the price is droping.
Frakess1

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

My guess is the hike in 90 million circulating supply increase  at such an early stage.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

Previously named Oyster Pearl, now Oyster Protocol will be releasing their TestNet on time no later than January 31st and all users will be able to upload and download files to the IOTA Tangle.

http://oysterprotocol.com

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster is a Platform that gives website owners and mobile app developers one line of code to generate a primary source of revenue that replaces ads or a second revenue stream to go with ads. It is also the first ever decentralized anonymous file storage for users which is a game changer. Also, what a lot of people don't know is Oyster supports DAPPS and and apps will eventually be built on Oyster. That's why this coin has Top 15 potential. They have ex-google, IBM, Amazon, etc software developers working around the clock on the project.

I'm in no way affiliated with the team, just think this protocol can be revolutionary and definitely undervalued at a 150M Marketcap when somewhat similar projects like Siacoin has a 2B Marketcap and offers so much less.

The testnet is on track for everyone to test at the end of the month and in my personal opinion once we see that happen, we could see Raiblocks type adoption. I think the coin will be $10 early days of February and it's only sitting at $2.45 right now.

Price Speculation:

Early February: $10. Testnet A Launched.

Mid February: $13. This depends if they get listed on Binance. Binance requires sample tech which is what is the delay on getting listed.

Early April: $23. MainNet Launched. Main Product is functional.

End of 2018: $45. Mass Adoption Occurs by tons of website owners and mobile app owners along with the file storage system being popular.

My Video: On Oyster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekbtzd4vnwQ

DataDash Video on Oyster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMvuQ1-x154

I hope you are right. And they dropped badly today.
I'm sharing your optimism because PRL is currently 20+% of my portfolio Cheesy

jakecoins

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

Does anyone has a idea WHY the price dropped so hard today? I mean they just got their new website online and doesn't that normally lead to a rise?
coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

One of my friends is basically oyster fan boi. I am pretty sure this news made him very happy. Oyster is shining like bright stars in this bloody hell of altcoin markets. Very nice indeed for investors.

kz103

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:48:49 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 06:09:16 PM by kz103

Does anyone has a idea WHY the price dropped so hard today? I mean they just got their new website online and doesn't that normally lead to a rise?

I think it's just a normal correction. You have to remember PRL was less than .05usd in early December. It has had some crazy growth it went over x100 at its peak and is still x35 at its current price in a month. That kind of growth is not sustainable. People who were in early made great returns and are bound to want to realize some of those profits. It's just part of the growth cycle. It looks like the correction has settled around $2.

The new website is fine but wait for the test net and mainnet releases they are what really matters. I hold a good amount of prl and will probably be adding more at these prices. The next couple of months should be great for PRL.
dbrouwer

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

Well the consolidation of the market, the Korea ban fud and the KuCoin Bitcoin Diamond fud are mostly reasons for this... Lot's of young & unexperienced investors pulled out causing this huge decrease!

Happened to many good projects like Elixir as well. My portfolio nearly decreased by 45% nevertheless I am going to hold all of my promising coins and I am sure they will recover latest end of February.. Undecided
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

Well the consolidation of the market, the Korea ban fud and the KuCoin Bitcoin Diamond fud are mostly reasons for this... Lot's of young & unexperienced investors pulled out causing this huge decrease!

Happened to many good projects like Elixir as well. My portfolio nearly decreased by 45% nevertheless I am going to hold all of my promising coins and I am sure they will recover latest end of February.. Undecided

as you can see... nearly the whole crypto market is going down, its a normal reaction... a crash would be bigger..!
We are all spoiled by the big moves Smiley ... dont panic, just hold !!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

as you can see... nearly the whole crypto market is going down, its a normal reaction... a crash would be bigger..!

I would like to said that. Crypto markets falling today, CMC turn into the red. Always after a rise it wil go down for a correction, soon it wil rise again. Just hodl no matter whats going outside there.
jakecoins

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

No Oyster to hold here yet, but I sure will buy some soon. I will just wait a few more days i think, right now it looks like it will drop even lower...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: