Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:50:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Protocol: TestNet Launching  (Read 1342 times)
rezius (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

Previously named Oyster Pearl, now Oyster Protocol will be releasing their TestNet on time no later than January 31st and all users will be able to upload and download files to the IOTA Tangle.

http://oysterprotocol.com

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster is a Platform that gives website owners and mobile app developers one line of code to generate a primary source of revenue that replaces ads or a second revenue stream to go with ads. It is also the first ever decentralized anonymous file storage for users which is a game changer. Also, what a lot of people don't know is Oyster supports DAPPS and and apps will eventually be built on Oyster. That's why this coin has Top 15 potential. They have ex-google, IBM, Amazon, etc software developers working around the clock on the project.

I'm in no way affiliated with the team, just think this protocol can be revolutionary and definitely undervalued at a 150M Marketcap when somewhat similar projects like Siacoin has a 2B Marketcap and offers so much less.

The testnet is on track for everyone to test at the end of the month and in my personal opinion once we see that happen, we could see Raiblocks type adoption. I think the coin will be $10 early days of February and it's only sitting at $2.45 right now.

Price Speculation:

Early February: $10. Testnet A Launched.

Mid February: $13. This depends if they get listed on Binance. Binance requires sample tech which is what is the delay on getting listed.

Early April: $23. MainNet Launched. Main Product is functional.

End of 2018: $45. Mass Adoption Occurs by tons of website owners and mobile app owners along with the file storage system being popular.

My Video: On Oyster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekbtzd4vnwQ

DataDash Video on Oyster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMvuQ1-x154

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

This is big news for ouester followers, we may see the uptrend back soon, this project will change the way we advertise online.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

This is big news for ouester followers, we may see the uptrend back soon, this project will change the way we advertise online.

Should be back at 3.5 within the week, very crazy price fluctuations since most of our volume is only on Kucoin.
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

Big news ahead.

Price will stabilize when added to a bigger exchange. Still time to
buy in a dip.
theflyingfury

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Its a must buy for now since its very cheap. Has a very high potential.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

Should be back at 3.5 within the week, very crazy price fluctuations since most of our volume is only on Kucoin.

I have some extra funds and I'm having a hard time deciding if investing in PRL or Elixir, since all of my other funds are on ACT now waiting for the end of the hard fork. Both PRL and Elixir are really good projects and could be game changing, and still don't hit a major exchange site. Nice roadmap for both on Q1, and currently in a dip, with entry point prices that maybe won't be seen again after Jan. I think of PRL as a safer bet (testnet A is coming), but Elixir is very popular here and it has a very small market cap for what it is. Which one would you pick? When ACT's fork is done and I can sell some of it at good prices, I'll diversify and definitely will have both PRL and Elixir in my portfolio. Until then, I have to decide which coin has more potential to rise during this month.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

I have some extra funds and I'm having a hard time deciding if investing in PRL or Elixir, since all of my other funds are on ACT now waiting for the end of the hard fork. Both PRL and Elixir are really good projects and could be game changing, and still don't hit a major exchange site. Nice roadmap for both on Q1, and currently in a dip, with entry point prices that maybe won't be seen again after Jan. I think of PRL as a safer bet (testnet A is coming), but Elixir is very popular here and it has a very small market cap for what it is. Which one would you pick? When ACT's fork is done and I can sell some of it at good prices, I'll diversify and definitely will have both PRL and Elixir in my portfolio. Until then, I have to decide which coin has more potential to rise during this month.

Expecting a big rise when Testnet is annouced. Itll be announced few days before the date according to the team.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

I also invested in this project. Looking forward to the test net launching. I also think the new logo looks much better than the old one.
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

great news are coming. this project will gain value in a very short time. there are many followers and investors both in this forum and worldwide.
if you have not invested yet, be sure to take a look. there is a huge potential and the price will rise too Smiley

rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

Project is still a baby, still has massive growing to do from here on out.
bbacardi

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

I just bought some more. Dunno why the price is droping.
Frakess1

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

My guess is the hike in 90 million circulating supply increase  at such an early stage.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

Previously named Oyster Pearl, now Oyster Protocol will be releasing their TestNet on time no later than January 31st and all users will be able to upload and download files to the IOTA Tangle.

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster is a Platform that gives website owners and mobile app developers one line of code to generate a primary source of revenue that replaces ads or a second revenue stream to go with ads. It is also the first ever decentralized anonymous file storage for users which is a game changer. Also, what a lot of people don't know is Oyster supports DAPPS and and apps will eventually be built on Oyster. That's why this coin has Top 15 potential. They have ex-google, IBM, Amazon, etc software developers working around the clock on the project.

I'm in no way affiliated with the team, just think this protocol can be revolutionary and definitely undervalued at a 150M Marketcap when somewhat similar projects like Siacoin has a 2B Marketcap and offers so much less.

The testnet is on track for everyone to test at the end of the month and in my personal opinion once we see that happen, we could see Raiblocks type adoption. I think the coin will be $10 early days of February and it's only sitting at $2.45 right now.

Price Speculation:

Mid February: $13. This depends if they get listed on Binance. Binance requires sample tech which is what is the delay on getting listed.

End of 2018: $45. Mass Adoption Occurs by tons of website owners and mobile app owners along with the file storage system being popular.

I hope you are right. And they dropped badly today.
I'm sharing your optimism because PRL is currently 20+% of my portfolio Cheesy

jakecoins

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

Does anyone has a idea WHY the price dropped so hard today? I mean they just got their new website online and doesn't that normally lead to a rise?
coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

One of my friends is basically oyster fan boi. I am pretty sure this news made him very happy. Oyster is shining like bright stars in this bloody hell of altcoin markets. Very nice indeed for investors.

kz103

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:48:49 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 06:09:16 PM by kz103

Does anyone has a idea WHY the price dropped so hard today? I mean they just got their new website online and doesn't that normally lead to a rise?

I think it's just a normal correction. You have to remember PRL was less than .05usd in early December. It has had some crazy growth it went over x100 at its peak and is still x35 at its current price in a month. That kind of growth is not sustainable. People who were in early made great returns and are bound to want to realize some of those profits. It's just part of the growth cycle. It looks like the correction has settled around $2.

The new website is fine but wait for the test net and mainnet releases they are what really matters. I hold a good amount of prl and will probably be adding more at these prices. The next couple of months should be great for PRL.
dbrouwer

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

Well the consolidation of the market, the Korea ban fud and the KuCoin Bitcoin Diamond fud are mostly reasons for this... Lot's of young & unexperienced investors pulled out causing this huge decrease!

Happened to many good projects like Elixir as well. My portfolio nearly decreased by 45% nevertheless I am going to hold all of my promising coins and I am sure they will recover latest end of February.. Undecided
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

Well the consolidation of the market, the Korea ban fud and the KuCoin Bitcoin Diamond fud are mostly reasons for this... Lot's of young & unexperienced investors pulled out causing this huge decrease!

Happened to many good projects like Elixir as well. My portfolio nearly decreased by 45% nevertheless I am going to hold all of my promising coins and I am sure they will recover latest end of February.. Undecided

as you can see... nearly the whole crypto market is going down, its a normal reaction... a crash would be bigger..!
We are all spoiled by the big moves Smiley ... dont panic, just hold !!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

as you can see... nearly the whole crypto market is going down, its a normal reaction... a crash would be bigger..!

I would like to said that. Crypto markets falling today, CMC turn into the red. Always after a rise it wil go down for a correction, soon it wil rise again. Just hodl no matter whats going outside there.
jakecoins

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

No Oyster to hold here yet, but I sure will buy some soon. I will just wait a few more days i think, right now it looks like it will drop even lower...
jilsaya

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

No Oyster to hold here yet, but I sure will buy some soon. I will just wait a few more days i think, right now it looks like it will drop even lower...

It's already slightly moving up again, so if you are planning on getting into this project, you should think about buying right now. You might otherwise regret it tomorrow with a market moving so fast. I don't think it will drop to the current price again once it starts rising.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

I support this name change, it looks more professional. When they launch mainnet I expect a big rally too. I hope we can see great final product. I'm so excited about Oyster project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

Youtubers starting to make videos again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoaf8xfajzY&feature=share
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

Great project with high future potential. This dip is a good chance to buy
or add to positions.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

This is great news. I hope the gains continue.

Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

Hooray! I really hope this crypto becomes successful. I have about 50% of my portfolio in PRL and the other 50% in Elixer. Looking at PRL roadmap, they should definitely be able to hit every check mark. I think your price predictions are quite conservative and I can definitely see this coin in the top 20 soon.

It is normal for PRL to correct almost 50% because you need to look at the bigger picture. PRL started at .05 cents and look at where it is now? That is almost 50X already. HODL and we will be rich very soon. Buy all the dips!
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

Oyster is great coin, they are making some good progress, makes me sad that I haven't invested any yet Sad
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

that would be a big great news! still holding this coin since the day it was very cheap. Waiting for the right price to come..

Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

I would like to said that. Crypto markets falling today, CMC turn into the red. Always after a rise it wil go down for a correction, soon it wil rise again. Just hodl no matter whats going outside there.

Are sure about that? We are now on 1/3 price...
jilsaya

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

Are sure about that? We are now on 1/3 price...
You can never be sure, but I would definitely not sell so short before the testnet launch.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

It should get a nice boost leading up to TestNet. Im expecting a little over $4 the day before.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

This is one of the reasons Oyster will be bigger than Siacoin which is a 2B Marketcap.

Bruno:

User - SIA also offers encrypted decentralised storage. Not sure if it is the same technology as PRL though. Maybe Bruno really has some groundbreaking tech. My contention with siacoin is that it requires you trust an executable binary, or to have a complex programming environment to compile it. Oyster runs like MEW, you can easily check that decrypted information isn't being sent with the developer tools of your browser.
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

and that is why it keep decreasing from 4.8$ to 1.6$ , it is very promising!!!!!!!!!!!
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:21:12 AM

I bought a little and I expect to get mainnet out to sell it. I can be so pathetic.  Smiley

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

I don't know why the price dropped so hard, but this allow me to buy more cheap Pearls for under 10K at one point. Then I sold on 13.2 for profit and limiting my risk.
It was a good day.

Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

I am delighted to know that Oyster Protocol tesnet will be launching soon. We'll see how the product goes and hope it gets adopted by many websites. I actually invested on this when it was still below $0.05. Good things happen :-)
Frakess1

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

This price is so low now that I had to buy more
rbv

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

I am delighted to know that Oyster Protocol tesnet will be launching soon. We'll see how the product goes and hope it gets adopted by many websites. I actually invested on this when it was still below $0.05. Good things happen :-)

Do you know where I can find official statements about the testnet launch?
Barbolini

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

This price is so low now that I had to buy more

Hehe I couldn't agree more. I like Oyster. Such a nice price rise.
Even now the price is ok for me.
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:05:04 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 05:40:23 AM by Packers1985

Not only just testnet A, but also we have TEST NET B coming this coming month. So hold tight boys this project is getting started and great things will follow soon.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

Not only just testnet A, but also we have TEST NET B coming this coming month. So hold tight buys this project is getting started and great things will follow soon.

Pearl is a great project and today price dropped under a buck for a moment, enough to fulfill my buying orders. Now I'm board with you Smiley
cetje

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

It will launch next wednesday.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

I need to get some more PRL, have very strong belief in this coin and think it's got a good year ahead
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

i do not believe in this coin, seems too big of a project and it can get blocked like any ad
kz103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

Not only just testnet A, but also we have TEST NET B coming this coming month. So hold tight boys this project is getting started and great things will follow soon.

And the mainet by April. The next 2-3 months should be exiting for PRL
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

Its at such a low point atm even though testnet is close. If some of the FUD surrounding it clears after going live, i believe it could easily hit  5$ in fairly little time.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

i do not believe in this coin, seems too big of a project and it can get blocked like any ad

But why? I mean, would you rather pay to read some news article online or just give some of your CPU/GPU? Nobody is going to keep writing articles/whatever for free...If they won't be able to get paid by ads/Oyster, they will just include subscriptions.

I think it is so low just because of the current downward momentum of all coins. It is going to go high, especially when they can show the working project.
gin113

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

But why? I mean, would you rather pay to read some news article online or just give some of your CPU/GPU? Nobody is going to keep writing articles/whatever for free...If they won't be able to get paid by ads/Oyster, they will just include subscriptions.

I think it is so low just because of the current downward momentum of all coins. It is going to go high, especially when they can show the working project.

well websites can simply do both and if it gets popular browsers might block it
jilsaya

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

well websites can simply do both and if it gets popular browsers might block it

Of course they can. But Oyster would give them the opportunity to even earn on users with adblockers. Plus, they will evaluate their ROI. If less ads means more users and faster loading times, the ROI could actually be the same as if using ads. Just think of the fact that every ad that is blocked does not generate any revenue.
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

I'm an Oyster Protocol holder and this news gives me hope since everyone freaked out due to the bloody dip this past 2 weeks.
I'm very exited for this testnet and I'm going to use it when they launch it.
Kudos to the team and their efforts and most especially to Mr. Bruno who lead this project which came from idea into reality.

superloy

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:13:10 PM

I supposed to think that you dumped your Oyster before it will become a big hit as Testnet is approaching.
Well never know what really comes on the way but in behalf of the holders and investors we really trust the development of the product and the project itself. Oyster will not turn me rich quick but it also offers me a lot of opportunities to get involved into this mega project as well.

lovela

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

I love Oyster Protocol and I love their project. Made me invest last week but although the price weakened but I don't think it will cause major panic to its community because I experienced in their Telegram Channel that members are so enthusiastic about what it will become.
Oyster Protocol is one of the Cryptocurrency tokens that will going to explode next month after the Testnet.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1513

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

I love Oyster Protocol and I love their project. Made me invest last week but although the price weakened but I don't think it will cause major panic to its community because I experienced in their Telegram Channel that members are so enthusiastic about what it will become.
Oyster Protocol is one of the Cryptocurrency tokens that will going to explode next month after the Testnet.

I think it's pretty good level to buy. I bought almost at the top but I don't regret my decision. I know in long term I will make profit from Oyster. The project is simply great!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
lovela

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

And the mainet by April. The next 2-3 months should be exiting for PRL

I'm excited seeing that $20+ after the main net.
Everyone's excited about it because not only they gonna earn more money through PRL but the product itself is remarkable and I can't wait to test it out and store my files into the tangle and see how it works.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

I think it's pretty good level to buy. I bought almost at the top but I don't regret my decision. I know in long term I will make profit from Oyster. The project is simply great!

I agree, Oyster Protocol would be on the top Altcoins this coming 2nd quarter of the year. I wanna see Oyster push forward and become one of the most successful Cryptocurrency with an amazing project. Many of us are very excited to what would happen next.

LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1513

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

I agree, Oyster Protocol would be on the top Altcoins this coming 2nd quarter of the year. I wanna see Oyster push forward and become one of the most successful Cryptocurrency with an amazing project. Many of us are very excited to what would happen next.

Let's wait until April/May. If things go well I'm sure it will go up as a conclusion.
There is no point selling for these prices.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
gin113

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

I supposed to think that you dumped your Oyster before it will become a big hit as Testnet is approaching.
Well never know what really comes on the way but in behalf of the holders and investors we really trust the development of the product and the project itself. Oyster will not turn me rich quick but it also offers me a lot of opportunities to get involved into this mega project as well.

i dont own any
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

This definitely is a good project to look out for. Their team is outstanding and they actually have a usecase! I bought some coins around 1$ and will probably invest some more money in the upcoming weeks.

@OP i really like your price predictions; though i think they are a bit optimistic. On which calculations have you made these? Or is it pure speculation?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

Nice that the Testet is going to launch at 31st January 2018! I am waiting for this day since the first days of the Oyster Pearl... I bought in very early and I have not sold anything because this coin is not done yet and we are still in a good buyrange!
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

Even the news about Testnet launch, PRL dropped to just a dollar.

Any ideas why?? IMO this is a good project and I bought few thousand coins, but I cannot understand why the price is constantly declining.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dbrouwer

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

Any ideas why?? IMO this is a good project and I bought few thousand coins, but I cannot understand why the price is constantly declining.

I think it's super weird too! Anyhow, its a nice chance for us to grab a view more coins  Shocked
guneytasyurek

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Yeah cant understand either , bought it  from 0.5 and saw it was almost 5 now decreased sharply to one dollar. So dissapointing....
Packers1985

Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

I think the two main reasons are the kucoin fud and the IOTA fud that is  effecting the growth a bit. But once the testnet A is done we can expect the team to market it more aggressively.

Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

One of the projects with more potential for growth, I am hold and hoping, sooner or later will have its value recognized.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:14:02 PM
Merited by bearex (2)

There is huge potential in Oyster project. But for bigger and faster price rise, it needs to be on one of the
bigger exchanges. Even without those, it will be a big winner in 2018.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:32:58 AM

There is huge potential in Oyster project. But for bigger and faster price rise, it needs to be on one of the
bigger exchanges. Even without those, it will be a big winner in 2018.

Yeah, it's gonna blow up when it hits Binance. Hopefully the listing will occur soon, now that they've got a testnet.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:19:27 AM

One of the projects with more potential for growth, I am hold and hoping, sooner or later will have its value recognized.
I have no doubt in oyster a coin with lots of potential. This can be big and soon be listed in the big exchange. Testnet already launched so this gives me reasons to hold some oyster in my wallet.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

Only a little over 48 hours from testnet and a pretty cheap price right now.
guneytasyurek

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

A lot of rumors around this testnet. I doubled my position. No fear that this coin will go up. Almost sure the release will be backed up by the announcement of listing to a new exchange. Hope it is binance.
How do you know it is going to be listed ? any link that might show your proof ? or it is just an assumption?
cryqtovn83

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

it price was fly too high and overvalue as it protocol not released.
Everything seem potential with Oyster, my bad that I sold all my bag when it hit $0.32. lol
I will wait for it dump to this price and buy back again.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

Everything seem potential with Oyster, my bad that I sold all my bag when it hit $0.32. lol
The price is already dumped from an ATH of 4.8 $
Do you think it will go lower than 1$ ?

guneytasyurek

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

The price is already dumped from an ATH of 4.8 $
Do you think it will go lower than 1$ ?
I dont think it is going to be less than 1$.
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

Just announced that the PRL price will be pegged to data storage (minimum of 1 PRL / 64 GB)

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386
patrickrn32

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

Just announced that the PRL price will be pegged to data storage (minimum of 1 PRL / 64 GB)

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386

hmm, what do you think? is this good for PLR ... or the Price?
can the price grow fast?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
guneytasyurek

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

hmm, what do you think? is this good for PLR ... or the Price?
can the price grow fast?
No idea what does it mean PEGGED TO DATA STORAGE, would you please explain ?
kz103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

To clarify it's not pegged to 1prl/64gb/year that is the starting point. It will increase over time.
patrickrn32

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

To clarify it's not pegged to 1prl/64gb/year that is the starting point. It will increase over time.

yeah.. the min is 64gb.. but how it will affect to the price?...
dont know if this helps oyster...

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

Very promising coin. I bought it recently and I think that the price so far is ideal for buying. Soon, serious growth will begin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
nguyen linh

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

I don’t think anyone knows what will happen. There hasn’t been a coin to compare to shell airdrop that will have main net within the same 24 days
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

What is Oyster Protocol?

Price Speculation:

I bought some Oyster Pearl a couple of months ago on Cryptopia. I think this project has potential especially after launching a test net and if they can get the token added to an exchange like Binance to help its funding.

One interesting thing about it is that it’s an ERC20 token but will run on the IOTA Tangle. At least that’s what I have heard.
Krakenproto

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

I bought some Oyster too. Not just because of the Shell Airdrop, but that is nice too.
It is unique and it has a potential because of their technology.
bikan33

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:20:51 PM

ATH for oyster was 4,22 dollar in January and now it worth 0,78. Two days are left for airdrop and prize is not going up. I am afraid of what will be after the airdorp
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

ATH for oyster was 4,22 dollar in January and now it worth 0,78. Two days are left for airdrop and prize is not going up. I am afraid of what will be after the airdorp

To be honest, I'm not really afraid of a drop. Yeah, maybe a bit but I don't think it will be crucial. Also I'm gladly holding through the Airdrop since I think Shells could actually be worth something. Also Main net release will be soon enough. Plus I'm rather in for the long term. Very confident about holding Oyster.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

not necessary that always a coin got pumped with airdrop news , however after airdrop announcement it pumped little bit .
also if it is not pumped bcoz of airdrop then it should not dumped too after airdrop .

little bit dump we can expect bcoz of some whales .

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

To be honest, I'm not really afraid of a drop. Yeah, maybe a bit but I don't think it will be crucial. Also I'm gladly holding through the Airdrop since I think Shells could actually be worth something. Also Main net release will be soon enough. Plus I'm rather in for the long term. Very confident about holding Oyster.

good thought .
PRL is long term coin , not any pump and dump coin ..
if few people dump it after airdrop then they skipping a point that mainnet is going to launch by end of this month .
also speculation about binance also there .

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: