Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:41:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your thoughts about Bread (BRD)  (Read 185 times)
lucky_girl (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

I bought BRD at 1.56 USD but now I'm thinking about selling this coin. Do you think is any chance to rise in next 1-2 months?
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

I think it can also increase in price. Although the market is this: today they are selling, tomorrow there is no. But I could have risked it.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

I bought BRD at 1.56 USD but now I'm thinking about selling this coin. Do you think is any chance to rise in next 1-2 months?

Bread is one of the few project in Top 200 and with cap close to 100M who doesn't get any pump in last 2 months like other alts got. I think it could go at least to the previous ATH around $3.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:21:46 AM

People were acting like Bread was the next great thing just a few weeks ago. Now, it's fallen out of favor as new cryptos have become the fads of choice. It's a good product with a working exchange. It'll go up in price eventually. I thought about investing at the low, but I wasn't terribly enamored with it, so I chose not to. I would just wait until it hits a high and consider your options then.

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

I read through the whitepaper and I honestly don't get it.  It's going to be a Bitcoin and ERC20 wallet that will offer up services through 3rd party providers, and the BRD token will be used to pay for those services.  The use case is a decentralized exchange, but we have those already.  They say they'll eventually offer up services such as loans, credit scores, direct deposit, and others but the whitepaper doesn't provide the necessary details to give me confidence they'll deliver.  I'm looking around more... but if any of you have YouTube videos or other materials I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:12:26 AM

If the pies calm down I expect very good performance from the bread. But we still can not get rid of the decline.

enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

Bread (BRD) gets listed on KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/bread-brd-gets-listed-on-kucoin/
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:08:05 AM

Bread still got a lot of potential, it's still a new coin you need to give them more time. I think it's better to hold it and wait for the next alt season to sell it than selling it now at a loss.

Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

While the market did not react to the news. Neither the price nor the volume almost did not increase.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: