Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hilariousandco, Mitchell,Vod,Ognasty Bitblisscoin.com could be a scamsite  (Read 8356 times)
Scam Exposey

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

To bad for the team of jamalaezaz where all of the people who works with him got neg tag while atriz team member doesn't get any. Feel pity for atriz since he became a fall guy to be blame if bad things happen..

By the way ALU stands for Atriz,Lauda and Untold look pathetic team with all of them got shady backgrounds  Shocked  Roll Eyes

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

[4] For all we know he might be doing it out of the ill-gotten gains or he must be the one to have engineered these scammy ICOs (speculation).

I wouldn't put it past ALU. They are already comfortable promoting fake icos, naturally, they would upgrade to creating the fake icos themselves. Ask yourselves why aTriz is being very generous, were are these funds coming from? Is he being paid a ton just for promoting them? How can he afford to? All speculation off-course but one wonders.

Get out of dodge LoyceV. ALU is not what it seems to be. If you wrestle associate yourself with pigs you will get dirty. Their modus operandi is to gain legitimacy by associating with trustworthy members.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:42:27 PM
Merited by snakey (1)

his rep has been ruined which will lost likely mean he can't do any future work here.

False..
First of all having a feedback doesn't mean someone's reputation ruined. these are just point of view of some individual while other (more then them) can have different (positive) point of view.. the only difference is those few feedback are visible while the other are not.

Second, no one's business life can or will stop just because of some negative feedback.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5930

Meh.

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

his rep has been ruined which will lost likely mean he can't do any future work here.

False..
First of all having a feedback doesn't mean someone's reputation ruined. it is just a point of view of some individual while other (more then them) can have different (positive) point of view.. the only difference is those few feedback are visible while the other are not.

Second, no one's business life can or will stop just because of some negative feedback.

Do you get as much work now as before your trust turned horrible?

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

False..
First of all having a feedback doesn't mean someone's reputation ruined. it is just a point of view of some individual while other (more then them) can have different (positive) point of view.. the only difference is those few feedback are visible while the other are not.

I am getting double work. double recommendations from my previous clients. and higher pay rates.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5930

Meh.

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

False..

I am getting double work. double recommendations from my previous clients. and higher pay rates.

Good for you, so that makes me question whether or not a thread like this or actions that are called for in this thread are necessary. You got tagged over and over again after doing shady shit and yet you claim to get more work and higher payrates now.. You are pretty much saying that what is being done here to atrizs rep and people wanting to drag lauda in to it will have no effect?

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

You got tagged over and over again after doing shady shit and yet you claim to get more work and higher payrates now..
Shady shit?? lol
read the tags and try to match them with the references. and try to find some accuracy in them...
people are not blind dude.

You are pretty much saying that what is being done here to atrizs rep and people wanting to drag lauda in to it will have no effect?
that's exactly what I am saying.. if negative feedback had any effect I would already started a fight against Lauda and her sidekicks for these false tags.

but I am not gonna give her a shit because I am doing great.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

Is it safe to say that aTriz will not respond to allegations of being a sold account?
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

False..
First of all having a feedback doesn't mean someone's reputation ruined. these are just point of view of some individual while other (more then them) can have different (positive) point of view.. the only difference is those few feedback are visible while the other are not.

Pretty positive attitude...

-snip-
Okay Huh

Is it safe to say that aTriz will not respond to allegations of being a sold account?

My mind says 99% YES and 1% NO...

-snip-
Good for you, so that makes me question whether or not a thread like this or actions that are called for in this thread are necessary. You got tagged over and over again after doing shady shit and yet you claim to get more work and higher payrates now.. You are pretty much saying that what is being done here to atrizs rep and people wanting to drag lauda in to it will have no effect?

For someone who is constantly questioning the need of this thread, you seem to take undue interest in it.  Roll Eyes

There really are some dull idiots in this thread, that can't put 2 and 2 together. Maybe people should look at the supposed leak docs, and look particularly at the surname, and then try to guess which country that surname is from, and it would be completely obvious it's not a bought account.

I don't have the leaked docs and never saw them, which country are they from?

Also, are you calling @ibminer and @joel_jantsen dumb and liars? Do you think that they are anti-ALU or paid by QS or OG-supporters?

Still waiting for a response.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

Addressed to all the bounty hunters, DT members, Quickseller & co, and everyone else who lost faith in me

I've been away for the last 3 days as I needed to take a step back to re-think about aTriz, ALU and the future of me on this forum. I've finally returned and I'm ready to start over and fix some issues I've caused to everyone, and a lot of grief I caused people. I'd like to thank the users who've defended me tooth and nail. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.

From this day forth, I've contacted someone who works especially in the ICO scene as a part time manager and full time ETH dev. The user will be validating all my future projects (and ALU's if I am allowed back in) with extensive validation of their smart contract, and my current community mangers and I will thoroughly study the projects whitepaper to prevent any sort of shadiness from happening. I want to be clean as a whistle from this day forth.

I understand that I have made numerous clouded and greedy judgments. Here are the 3 issues that I must solve before moving on

The Bitblisscoin scam and lies
Due to my malicious actions that allowed bitbliss to be allowed on the forum, I'll be doing the following.

Refunding any investor, no matter how large the investment their full amount that they have put in the project. I'm currently looking for a DT member to validate their accounts (so I know they actually invested) so I can refund them. I'll be making a thread for these investments in the week. If the total investments do not total the amount I've been paid from bitbliss, I'll be donating the rest of that money to the http://thewaterproject.com/. I'll do a full screen recording of me and the dev's chats and send it to any DT member (preferably Ibminer/suchmoon if they would waste their time helping me) to validate the amount that I've profited from them. From my current estimations and digging through the chat logs, I've profited a total of 0.26 BTC from them.

Chrysos Coin and Snakey
The ANN was up for approximately 4 days in which content was displayed. For any users who can prove to me that they found the project via the ANN that was up for the 4 days will also receive a full refund. We can use snakey as a precedent and he provided me 2 vimeo links that were timestamped and where during the time in which the ann was up and a video of his telegram chat with the devs at the same time. He will be receiving his full investment of 17 ETH back within this month. I'll also be making a thread in which you can apply for a refund.

Ice Rock Mining
I was purely involved in this project as a campaign manager and was not part of any dev team so I do not believe I am responsible for said project. After the ICO ended and round 2 was about to start a friend pointed out some red flags with the government and I declined their offer for managing their 2nd bounty. After this I also removed the ANN thread.

I am still waiting for the refund.. Sad
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

False..

You have a very strong point here and i like it.
But still i wanna ask how you convience ico owners your rep here?
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

You should contact the rest of ALU for your refund if it is not forthcoming from aTriz. They are also liable for your loss.
drogbaaa

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

False..

you will always have your old customer because you provided them good service.

Hilariousandco  green paint  his account after one week  Hilariousandco remove the Positive trust , i suspect its because he think this account changed hand . 100% clear its not the same owner , from usa ,asia to australia. from smart guy , idiot to serial scammer , this guy has a bizarre trajectory .

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

When did hilariousandco add positive trust to aTriz? Do you have a screenshot
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

You should contact the rest of ALU for your refund if it is not forthcoming from aTriz. They are also liable for your loss.
100 % True since Lauda might already know that is a purchased acount. I suspect Lauda is playing with people since in the past a lot people mentioned aTriz is Lauda.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
drogbaaa

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

When did hilariousandco add positive trust to aTriz? Do you have a screenshot

No i dont have a screenshot , but i never forget it thats why i started to think this account changed hand. Hilarious can even post there if he want to confirm this.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:31:12 AM

100 % True since Lauda might already know that is a purchased acount.
Might = 100%. I see now the basis for your proof. With this, I now state the following: Ripple will rise to $1000 with 100% certainty.

I suspect Lauda is playing with people since in the past a lot people mentioned aTriz is Lauda.
The fact that people mention aTriz = Lauda shouldn't really be a foundation for your claims. They're unsubstantiated claims regardless with little to no evidence of being true.

Moreover, this is a sort of selection bias in which you cherry pick the data from all the wild accusations that have been done. If you're willing to suspect Lauda of being aTriz on the basis of all those accusations, then you should also suspect that Lauda is The Pharmacist, DarkStar_, myself, owlcatz, satoshi, theymos.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:47:37 AM

I suspect Lauda is playing with people since in the past a lot people mentioned aTriz is Lauda.

Who are those "a lot people"? Please be specific, with quotes.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:05:18 AM

Humoring a blanket statement post? Smiley

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:10:46 AM

100 % True since Lauda might already know that is a purchased acount.
Might = 100%. I see now the basis for your proof. With this, I now state the following: Ripple will rise to $1000 with 100% certainty.

The fact that people mention aTriz = Lauda shouldn't really be a foundation for your claims. They're unsubstantiated claims regardless with little to no evidence of being true.

Moreover, this is a sort of selection bias in which you cherry pick the data from all the wild accusations that have been done. If you're willing to suspect Lauda of being aTriz on the basis of all those accusations, then you should also suspect that Lauda is The Pharmacist, DarkStar_, myself, owlcatz, satoshi, theymos.
When People involved in a management, then they are responsible for the theft. BTW who is the head of ALU services?

You posted in the this thread the negative will be sometime for aTriz why? Did aTriz didnot made scam?

If it is a purchased how you all trust that account? 

Have you ever seen here an account aTrizlauda ? Just search in this forums you will get answers.

Can you tell whether aTriz is a scammer or not?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: