Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:02:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hilariousandco, Mitchell,Vod,Ognasty Bitblisscoin.com could be a scamsite  (Read 8352 times)
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Atriz is on new account, it is confirmed.
People who has details of his new account : 1. hampuz 2. Lauda

LOL.. What makes you sure that I have any details at all? I barely spend any time in these section and I try to stay clear of all the drama and bullshit. But please, explain to me what details I have and how you know that I do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

ALU was involved.
No. You really need to stop posting lies about Untold and me.

It is not a lie. It states clearly on the Bitblisscoin.com bounty thread that ALU was involved. Deny it all you want but you were in the know.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709575.0

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

ALU was involved.

It is not a lie. It states clearly on the Bitblisscoin.com bounty thread that ALU was involved. Deny it all you want but you were in the know.

Strange, good observation; also I came across this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3293588.msg34366963#msg34366963

It was posted on 10th April and I believe that ALU had already placed him on temporary suspension (dunno what happened next)Huh; but still he claimed that rewards was assessed by ALU.

So, either Lauda is lying about suspending him or aTriz is; I would like to believe its the latter. I am astonished by this blatant contradiction/lie being peddled by aTriz; looks like he is a pathological liar and surprisingly none of the so very intelligent spam/scam detectives were aware of his actions. Possibly siding/boot-licking DTs helps with this.

Also; I did skim through quite a number of his campaigns and nearly all of his campaigns had this verbatim :
Rewards
The rewards will be determined by ALU and you will be paid in 3 different stages like such -
Standard: 1 Stakes
Complementary: 3 Stakes
Exceptional: 5 Stakes

So, I dunno what Lauda meant by this :
There is no such thing as an "ALU-project". It was solely managed by aTriz and nobody was aware of any of this. It was listed like any other project that one of us has worked on, nothing special.

P.S. Has aTriz made good on his promises, if not then I hate to admit it; but RedX is apparently correct and actmyname is wrong; he was only looking for a second chance for a possible long con.

I don't think that's fair. aTriz isn't asking for any redemption. Sure, you can detect themes of that there but they're trying (at least from what I can tell) [to the best of their ability] to rectify the situation with the Scam ICO's.
There's no more need to throw any criticism out there—the negative trust will stick for some time. This isn't some half-assed attempt to try and garner favor, I'm sure.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

It was posted on 10th April and I believe that ALU had already placed him on temporary suspension (dunno what happened next)Huh; but still he claimed that rewards was assessed by ALU.
-snip-
If you actually used your brain instead of concern trolling for vengeance, you'd easily notice that this is part of his thread template (under content campaign rules).

No matter how much you scream and whine, ALU was not/is not involved in any of this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
allahabadi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

-snip-
If you actually used your brain instead of concern trolling for vengeance, you'd easily notice that this is part of his thread template (under content campaign rules).

No matter how much you scream and whine[1], ALU was not/is not involved in any of this.

If you actually read the entire post; you could simply see that I have always given ALU the benefit of doubt, but it is your myopic view because of which you allowed a scammer to run amok using your credentials and riding on your back.
-snip-
So, either Lauda is lying about suspending him or aTriz is; I would like to believe its the latter. I am astonished by this blatant contradiction/lie being peddled by aTriz; looks like he is a pathological liar and surprisingly none of the so very intelligent spam/scam detectives were aware of his actions.
-snip-

[1] Stop whining and read.
Scam Exposey

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:59:38 AM

How come ALU wasn't involve in the project while it stated as quoted text below that it will be judge by ALU members? And the meaning of ALU is A- Atriz L- Lauda U- Untold so this will tell that all member of ALU are involve with this negligence or shall we say scam.

ALU was involved.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
Scam Exposey

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

Another Lie came from lauda's mouth.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

How come ALU wasn't involve in the project while it stated as quoted text below that it will be judge by ALU members? And the meaning of ALU is A- Atriz L- Lauda U- Untold so this will tell that all member of ALU are involve with this negligence or shall we say scam.
It says that on many threads that he posted apparently, but it has no meaning in the context that you're trying to insinuate that it does. ALU is not involved.

Another Lie came from lauda's mouth.
Quoted for reference. I dislike the attempted smearing.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 05:12:08 PM by Bazinga442

@ Lauda, I wonder why it took you so long to tag my account? Thanks, but I'll keep poking my nose in, you cannot bury the truth even if you don't like it. Others may choose to turn blind eyes to your lies because you abuse DT like you did with my account, but not me madame cat  Kiss.

It says that on many threads that he posted apparently, but it has no meaning in the context that you're trying to insinuate that it does. ALU is not involved.

There is enough evidence here to tie ALU to the bitbliss.com scam. According to you, there are no ALU projects and ALU means nothing. However, aTriz seems to think otherwise. Reading through his bounty threads, it is clear that ALU is a team. And your team was responsible for at least determining and paying rewards/stakes to bounty hunters on behalf of shady icos.

You can deny it but the evidence is very clear. Nobody is insinuating anything, it is clearly stated on his threads. Any other person/group would have been tagged for this, but not you. However, since it is like animal farm in here that is understandable.

You are now suggesting aTriz lied on the many bounty threads since there are no ALU projects. Were you not aware of this lie? We are talking about several threads here, not just one? How come you failed to spot them? Could it be the same way you failed to see that aTriz was a bought account?

I am guessing Untold as your official designer made the template for these threads? Was he also not aware of this lie too? If ALU is nothing and are not involved, why would he add this clause to the template?

Now I don't know if there is a thread template but here you are saying there is one.

Are you aware that bitblisscoin and Chrysos rode on your reputation to scam people. I know you feel no responsibility at all, but that's okay, because it is who you are. After all you can blame it all on aTriz.

Here is snakey saying ALU helped scam him, he lost circa $7000 due to your irresponsibility.... He invested because of your endorsement, and you seem to think that your actions doesn't have consequences?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3253973.msg33888978#msg33888978

https://vimeo.com/263096822

Do you still think you have no responsibility here? You should be ashamed of yourself, but obviously scammers are incapable of feeling shame. SMH... I was in the process of putting together a list of ALU backed projects but conveniently the posts have been deleted by aTriz. I wonder who he is trying to protect?  Why delete them if there is nothing to hide. This trend started after I pointed out ALU's involvement in the blissblisscoin scam. Make of it what you will.
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:34:26 PM

Lol - this  inquest has shifted from Atriz to Lauda and ALU. Gripping stuff. I tried pming you bazinga442 but couldn't. Please pm me, I have something for you to chew on.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:07:20 AM

-snip-

No matter how much you scream and whine[1], ALU was not/is not involved in any of this.

People insinuating against a particular feline entity that took it upon itself to be the sword of vengeance against spammers is nothing new. The same pattern repeats in this thread. "concern trolling for vengeance," is exactly what they do. Its pathetic seeing everyone trying to take a bite whenever the opportunity presents itself. People suddenly change their "Joined Twitter" "Great Project" ways to become some sort of forum vigilantes. Like endlasuresh as an example.

aTriz deciding to ignore the "1 BTC raised" issue with bitblisscoin represents his own dishonesty. Infact, he is the one who implicated himself by accepting this in the first place. OgNasty and QS then jumped in as they couldn't let go this juicy opportunity to make Lauda and ALU look bad. They started their usual to-and-fro arguments with one insinuating and the other confirming. The pattern just can't be missed..
There is some hard to follow, old feud between them with Lauda being part of some "extortion scam"; OgNasty being called out for his mismanagement of Nasty Fans; being told that he lives in a shack; QS as usual the hard to understand shadowy figure negged to max for alt-peddling and self-escrows and then OgNasty deciding to support him. It is so confusing and convoluted that you will find it hard to follow the past. Huh Most of the level headed members side with Lauda on this and their past actions for moderating the forum too justify this choice.

Why do all the idiots and trolls who invest in ICO's in hope of flipping for gains think they can hold managers responsible for their funds?? In the screenshot of snakey's post above, He says "I invested 7000$ after seeing it endorsed by ALU". What kind of stupidity is this? When has ALU claimed to check the credentials of the ICO devs?? All they can lay claim to is that the manager won't run away with your "stakes" or "escrowed BTC" meant for bounty distributions. (Like a lot of scammy managers were doing at one time).

If some idiot decides to invest 7k USD because ALU purportedly supported / endorsed the ICO, then they would have invested a lot more in their earlier ICOs too. And flipped them for gains. ICO investing is a perilous thing. You gain some, you lose some. He invested because he wanted to see his money get doubled. Little else.

The other purpose of this thread to get aTriz negged is fulfilled. Why else is this still going on?? Lock it already.
But wait, Looks like there are more vultures joining in. Pathetic!
Lol - this  inquest has shifted from Atriz to Lauda and ALU. Gripping stuff. I tried pming you bazinga442 but couldn't. Please pm me, I have something for you to chew on.

allahabadi

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:24:57 AM
Merited by Wendigo (2)

-snip-

People insinuating against a particular feline entity that took it upon itself to be the sword of vengeance against spammers is nothing new. The same pattern repeats in this thread. "concern trolling for vengeance," is exactly what they do. Its pathetic seeing everyone trying to take a bite whenever the opportunity presents itself[1]. People suddenly change their "Joined Twitter" "Great Project" ways to become some sort of forum vigilantes. Like endlasuresh as an example.[2]

aTriz deciding to ignore the "1 BTC raised" issue with bitblisscoin represents his own dishonesty[3]. Infact, he is the one who implicated himself by accepting this in the first place. OgNasty and QS then jumped in as they couldn't let go this juicy opportunity to make Lauda and ALU look bad. They started their usual to-and-fro arguments with one insinuating and the other confirming. The pattern just can't be missed[4]...
There is some hard to follow, old feud between them with Lauda being part of some "extortion scam"; OgNasty being called out for his mismanagement of Nasty Fans; being told that he lives in a shack; QS as usual the hard to understand shadowy figure negged to max for alt-peddling and self-escrows and then OgNasty deciding to support him. It is so confusing and convoluted that you will find it hard to follow the past. Huh Most of the level headed members side with Lauda on this and their past actions for moderating the forum too justify this choice.
[5]

Why do all the idiots and trolls who invest in ICO's in hope of flipping for gains think they can hold managers responsible for their funds??[6] In the screenshot of snakey's post above, He says "I invested 7000$ after seeing it endorsed by ALU". What kind of stupidity is this? When has ALU claimed to check the credentials of the ICO devs??[7] All they can lay claim to is that the manager won't run away with your "stakes" or "escrowed BTC" meant for bounty distributions. (Like a lot of scammy managers[8] were doing at one time).

If some idiot decides to invest 7k USD because ALU purportedly[9] supported / endorsed the ICO, then they would have invested a lot more in their earlier ICOs too. And flipped them for gains. ICO investing is a perilous thing. You gain some, you lose some. He invested because he wanted to see his money get doubled[10]. Little else.

The other purpose of this thread to get aTriz negged is fulfilled[11]. Why else is this still going on?? Lock it already[12].
But wait, Looks like there are more vultures joining in[13]. Pathetic!

[1] Equally pathetic is the double standard expose of the individuals who want to earn a few boot-licking merits.

[2] Was that not the reason for SMAS and Tagging Spammers? Then why whine if they are turning into vigilantes; should have left them to do what they please, but then it turns onto the person waging the anti-scam/spam war. LOL.

[3] And the stupidity of those who tied up with him with and had a Holier than thou attitude and are defending him and also expecting others to let this go.

[4] Shouldn't be. The pattern is well established and clear. Chide others for their actions and neglect of rules; while let scammers run amok riding on your ass. Also ignore people when you are caught or called out.

[5] Utter non-sense; which doesn't change the fact that aTriz Scammed and is a pathetic liar; who was called out prior too; but was protected by those having vested interests.The fact that most of them who are commenitng on this thread are bounty hunters or have ascore to settle doesn't mean that Scam hasn't happened. It has and it will be called out for; as will those who turned a blind eye for far too long.

[6] They shouldn't and but going by this logic neither should the so-called scam/spam cleaners should worry if these ICOs are scammed by multi accounts. (#NotMyOpinion)

[7] Experienced and Trusted...  Grin Grin Grin Grandiloquence, My Foot!!!

[8] I believe lying is a scammy attribute too.

[9] aTriz specifically did and since the structure of ALU ain't clear yet; many people can assume it to be ALU. Again #NotMyOpinion.

[10] Or tripled or quadrupled... Or 100x... But should that be a reason to let BMs lie?

[11] Myopic; if that's what you think it is. It is probably the most convenient for all the guilty people associated with this act and Yes I do believe there is more to this.

[12] PIN IT!!! As good as your word. If you are fed-up, STOP WHINING and Leave...

[13] And more PIGS guarding the sty. Roll Eyes

I am not surprised, I am actually waiting and expecting more scams to fall out of the closet. Looks like a long con in play. To refresh the memory of the people here... TF was a DT-1 in theymos's Trust and he has the highest neg; won't be surprise if we see a repeat by those Holier than thou idiots on this forum...

BTW how does licking a paw taste like?

P.S. Those who find my numbering too complex for their pea-sized brain; STOP TRYING and please don't whine on this thread; go away and leave the shitposters here. Why waste your precious time if you don't care... GO; Plan a second scam...
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:27:33 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 08:46:50 AM by Bazinga442
Merited by allahabadi (1)

Jeez dude, you beat me to a reply, well said but this numbering thing leaves me feeling dizzy. I am not complaining as I admire your work, but here, let me help you.... We wouldn't want some of us with pea sized brains missing the salient points in your post.

Its pathetic seeing everyone trying to take a bite whenever the opportunity presents itself.
[1] Equally pathetic is the double standard expose of the individuals who want to earn a few boot-licking merits.

People suddenly change their "Joined Twitter" "Great Project" ways to become some sort of forum vigilantes. Like endlasuresh as an example.
[2] Was that not the reason for SMAS and Tagging Spammers? Then why whine if they are turning into vigilantes; should have left them to do what they please, but then it turns onto the person waging the anti-scam/spam war. LOL.

aTriz deciding to ignore the "1 BTC raised" issue with bitblisscoin represents his own dishonesty.
[3] And the stupidity of those who tied up with him with and had a Holier than thou attitude and are defending him and also expecting others to let this go.

The pattern just can't be missed..
[4] Shouldn't be. The pattern is well established and clear. Chide others for their actions and neglect of rules; while let scammers run amok riding on your ass. Also ignore people when you are caught or called out.

[5] Utter non-sense; which doesn't change the fact that aTriz Scammed and is a pathetic liar; who was called out prior too; but was protected by those having vested interests.The fact that most of them who are commenitng on this thread are bounty hunters or have ascore to settle doesn't mean that Scam hasn't happened. It has and it will be called out for; as will those who turned a blind eye for far too long.

Why do all the idiots and trolls who invest in ICO's in hope of flipping for gains think they can hold managers responsible for their funds??
[6] They shouldn't and but going by this logic neither should the so-called scam/spam cleaners should worry if these ICOs are scammed by multi accounts. (#NotMyOpinion)

When has ALU claimed to check the credentials of the ICO devs??
[7] Experienced and Trusted...  Grin Grin Grin Grandiloquence, My Foot!!!

(Like a lot of scammy managers were doing at one time).
[8] I believe lying is a scammy attribute too.

If some idiot decides to invest 7k USD because ALU purportedly supported / endorsed the ICO, then they would have invested a lot more in their earlier ICOs too.
[9] aTriz specifically did and since the structure of ALU ain't clear yet; many people can assume it to be ALU. Again #NotMyOpinion.

He invested because he wanted to see his money get doubled. Little else.
[10] Or tripled or quadrupled... Or 100x... But should that be a reason to let BMs lie?

The other purpose of this thread to get aTriz negged is fulfilled.
[11] Myopic; if that's what you think it is. It is probably the most convenient for all the guilty people associated with this act and Yes I do believe there is more to this.

Lock it already.
[12] PIN IT!!! As good as your word. If you are fed-up, STOP WHINING and Leave...

But wait, Looks like there are more vultures joining in. Pathetic!

I am not surprised, I am actually waiting and expecting more scams to fall out of the closet. Looks like a long con in play. To refresh the memory of the people here... TF was a DT-1 in theymos's Trust and he has the highest neg; won't be surprise if we see a repeat by those Holier than thou idiots on this forum...

P.S. Those who find my numbering too complex for their pea-sized brain; STOP TRYING and please don't whine on this thread; go away and leave the shitposters here. Why waste your precious time if you don't care... GO; Plan a second scam...

That's all she wrote folks.
amishmanish
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

I have no interest in getting any "boot-licking" merits. Thankfully, i have garnered a few without resorting to that. You could say though that I have a bias to judge people like Lauda, actmyname, Pharmacist etc. more favorably compared to others. This is after seeing the post history, references left for scammers and the moderation done by them. It'll be clear to anyone (except those who had their accounts suffer) that there actions have been for the good of the forum.

aTriz's scam doesn't bound Lauda or ALU to take the fall for it. You probably think they should take the fall for it. That is the only thing they have refused to do. Other than that Lauda has negged the aTriz account and it's gone for what it was worth. Do you have any evidence of this complicity except the "because they weren't quick to condemn" argument?

[5] Utter non-sense; which doesn't change the fact that aTriz Scammed and is a pathetic liar; who was called out prior too; but was protected by those having vested interests.The fact that most of them who are commenitng on this thread are bounty hunters or have a score to settle doesn't mean that Scam hasn't happened. It has and it will be called out for; as will those who turned a blind eye for far too long.
Which part is "Utter non-sense"?? This..??
Most of the level headed members side with Lauda on this and their past actions for moderating the forum too justify this choice.
People who are prejudiced because their accounts were damaged or because they didn't get the attention/ respect they think they deserve, may not think the same.
In the bold part above, you do agree that people have a score to settle here. Again, nobody is denying that a scam has happened.That is why aTriz has lost his credibility. Now when you stretch that to include "as will those who turned a blind eye", it just becomes a witch hunt devoid of solid evidence and only based on what you think is right. If you have evidence, let people see it.

Maybe you are right, maybe I am right. You are the one insinuating about more skeletons so maybe you should try gathering evidence. Without that, these are just opinions and we are all free to have one. BTW, Gone are the days when people were going to trust 4100 BTC to a single entity on Bitcointalk so TF level long con, well, this ain't gonna be one.

And yes, One thing we do agree on:
Why waste your precious time if you don't care...
allahabadi

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

-snip-

Yet here you are... Whining again... So Very unpredictable...  Grin
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

People insinuating against a particular feline entity that took it upon itself to be the sword of vengeance against spammers is nothing new. The same pattern repeats in this thread. "concern trolling for vengeance," is exactly what they do. Its pathetic seeing everyone trying to take a bite whenever the opportunity presents itself. People suddenly change their "Joined Twitter" "Great Project" ways to become some sort of forum vigilantes. Like endlasuresh as an example.

You have not mentioned Facebook campaign too, I know already someone will point to that campaign thread, but I don't care. You are saying Vengeance, but one must should know who is scamming and supporting scams.
Could you tell us aTriz alternate accounts?
Do you think Result account belongs to aTriz?? the one which is under my signature? The thread is opened because to catch the scammers involved in this forums.
Edit this account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1374485

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:28:10 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 07:16:05 AM by Bazinga442

I have no interest in getting any "boot-licking" merits. Thankfully, i have garnered a few without resorting to that. You could say though that I have a bias to judge people like Lauda, actmyname, Pharmacist etc. more favorably compared to others. This is after seeing the post history, references left for scammers and the moderation done by them. It'll be clear to anyone (except those who had their accounts suffer) that there actions have been for the good of the forum.

Maybe you don't, but until you remove the signature and avatar you are wearing folks will not take you seriously. And herein lies the problem, 99% of ALU defenders or dare I say pigs have benefited financially from both accused in form of signature payments. There are proper ways to do things in my opinion and wrong ways to do them. As seen in both these examples:

The case is now settled with aTriz negged or given neutral feedback by several members. Though I doubt that a certain individual are going to let this go ever. This is pretty sad for the forum but hey, this too shall pass.
Yeah, I'm still pretty disappointed in aTriz for what he did, though a neutral is all I'm giving him for now.  I've been in a couple of his campaigns and he's run them very well as far as I can see. These new accusations against him kind of threw me for a loop--but I've seen otherwise honest individuals suddenly start to get infected with the greed bug.  I shouldn't be surprised, but I still am.  Hopefully he can redeem himself.

Then we have this:

aTriz fucked up, and by the looks of things he is losing his way of making a living and having an army of people against him. He made a mistake which we can all see was a bad one, but I cant see any malice in any of his actions. As for the ICO's you cannot blame the managers, the forum or anyone other than the Owners of the ICO's and the greedy investors who have made this space a cesspool.

I disagree with no malice. Mainly because of the events leading up to this and the fact that aTriz calls out others for similar shady behaviors.

Let me first say this situation is/was a tough one for me, probably the toughest I've faced on this forum. I had enough confidence in ALU to join the signature campaign several months ago (which I ended shortly after the alia debacle - personally, I just was not comfortable with aTriz's involvement there). This was the first paid signature I've ever wore (not including the NastyFans you get nothing signature, which interestingly enough, I later found out only got me put on public ignore lists, till this very day! Shocked). I realize others may not see their signature as them 'supporting' something but I'm not someone that would wear a signature of a project I don't support.

When I contacted aTriz about the signature campaign he was posting about, I specifically told aTriz that I did not want to be part of anything shady and only wanted to be involved in advertising for a project that was legitimate. He assured me it was legitimate and pointed out what it was - ALU. I researched ALU a bit and, believe it or not, had some comfort seeing Lauda as part of it, and honestly liked the idea of it, thinking it might be a way to make ICOs less of a cesspool and a little more honest. I believed this because aTriz & Lauda were part of it (whom had both expressed disgust towards other ICOs doing bumping and other shady activities and have called out quite a few people and ICOs), so I don't think my belief was that far fetched, as I would have expected either one of these two people to have called "SCAM" as soon as someone was saying they raised 3 million dollars and they had really only raised ~10,000.

I'll let you to decide for yourselves which of these 2 DT members has integrity and tagged aTriz accordingly. Who would you trust with your money, house, wife or daughter?

The point I am trying to make here @ amishmanish, is that your opinion in this palaver is bought nonsense.
amishmanish
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

Whatever you all. Do as you please and believe whatever you want to.

You have resorted to the "You are wearing a Sig so your opinion doesn't count" line. So it's no use arguing any longer.
allahabadi

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:01:05 PM
Merited by Wendigo (1)

Whatever you all. Do as you please and believe whatever you want to.

You have resorted to the "You are wearing a Sig so your opinion doesn't count" line. So it's no use arguing any longer.

Says the guy who has confessed his open bias.

You could say though that I have a bias to judge people like Lauda, actmyname, Pharmacist etc. more favorably compared to others.

BTW most people here do resort to such strategy to deflect opinions; which I don't subscribe to.

This is after seeing the post history, references left for scammers and the moderation done by them. It'll be clear to anyone (except those who had their accounts suffer) that there actions have been for the good of the forum.
Or a preliminary preparation for a long con; I wouldn't dismiss the idea.

aTriz's scam doesn't bound Lauda or ALU to take the fall for it. You probably think they should take the fall for it.

Nope, I simply extrapolated their arguments where they tagged the entire Jamal team for actions (non-confirmed scams) committed by Jamal when the others were not even a part of this team. As I have said time and again PARAMETERS SHUD BE UNIFORM.

Which part is "Utter non-sense"?? This..??
Most of the level headed members side with Lauda on this and their past actions for moderating the forum too justify this choice.
I am not surprised by this quote-twisting.

In the bold part above, you do agree that people have a score to settle here.

Again quote-twisting; you conveniently ignore the OR. I dunno if they have. Just like I dunno if ALU was planning a long con.

That is why aTriz has lost his credibility.

I think I do agree; but his ratings might suggest something else.

Now when you stretch that to include "as will those who turned a blind eye", it just becomes a witch hunt devoid of solid evidence and only based on what you think is right. If you have evidence, let people see it.
Obviously you have an opinion; but have a problem with others having a counter opinion and you want them to be shut up.
Lock it already.

You are the one insinuating about more skeletons so maybe you should try gathering evidence.

I don't need to, I can obviously give my opinion; you are free to agree or to ignore. I will wait and watch as this folds out. I am pretty sure that a couple of months ago; none would have thought that the most Trusted and Experienced BM will be caught scamming/lying and then running away with the money he promised to pay back.

BTW, Gone are the days when people were going to trust 4100 BTC to a single entity on Bitcointalk so TF level long con, well, this ain't gonna be one.
The value of 4100 BTC was different at that time. Also, don't be so sure of yourself.

AND again and again you come out here in the hopes of getting some pet-pajeet cat-shit merits. (#NotRacist)  Roll Eyes

P.S. If you read the thread, this too began as a witch hunt with no evidence; but look how the mighty have fallen.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
Merited by Wendigo (1)

Still waiting for the refund from ALU, ATRIZ has given me this month last as the day of repayment.
I dont know what to say..better wait for this month end.
I have stuffs to say..but just waiting for time.

Edit: deleted stuffs..may be someother day to talk all this.. but lauda you are a true rouge..keep it up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: