Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hilariousandco, Mitchell,Vod,Ognasty Bitblisscoin.com could be a scamsite  (Read 8352 times)
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:00:37 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 07:45:50 AM by Bazinga442

We have been told several times by Lauda that there are no ALU projects. That each individual does his or her own thing. This is one of the many bald faced lies told by this individual to absolve herself from any responsibility in the bitbliss.com and Chrysos scams.

However, other members of the ALU team seem to think otherwise. Here we have LoyceV saying that he would be managing the VERNAM bounty campaign as part of ALU, keep in mind that the thread was started by aTriz using the infamous ALU 'template" that Lauda alluded to:

Howdy!
I'll be managing this campaign as part of ALU. Please send any questions to me.

Note for the people posting for translations: only Dutch is required, the rest is covered.

All posts with links to Twitter and Facebook in this topic will be ignored!
Read the OP for details on how to join.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3092582.0

LoyceV is a reputable member of this community. In my opinion I find him/her more trustworthy than any other ALU member. I doubt they would lie and say the project is an ALU project if it isn't. But Lauda says there are no collaborations, ALU is nothing. I'll let you decide who is lying and who is speaking the truth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

Still waiting for the refund from ALU
You will not be getting anything from ALU as ALU has nothing to do with this. Resolve your own issues with the relevant party.

-butthurt noise-
There is no such thing as an ALU project, and no matter how many times you try to twist any statement, that won't change anything. You remind me of another, desperate, special snowflake. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 10:55:31 AM by Bazinga442

More ALU projects  Grin ;- This time managed by ChrisBren another ALU member and the threads were created using the infamous aTriz bounty thread template.

Hey everyone!

I will be the community manager helping on on this thread for Konios!

If any one has any questions about the project please direct them towards me and I will help you out  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3128951.0 - Konios Project

Our subreddit is now also live!
Don't forget to subscribe!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Keyrpto/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544259 - Keyrpto Bounty Campaign

Hi Everyone!

I will be the community manager for OnStellar through out their ICO period and hopefully beyond  Grin

If you have any questions about the project please direct them towards me and I will help you find the answer!

Hey everyone!

Introducing our Bounty program!
Jump in and show your support to earn some of our tokens!

https://steemit.com/ico/@onstellar/join-our-bounty-program

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126391.0 - [ANN][ICO] 🌟ONSTELLAR
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

-snip-
Have all aTriz threads had the involvement of another ALU member? If not, then is there not the possibility that they can manage the campaign on their own, separate of ALU?
Your reply seems a little bit like selection bias.

Bazinga442

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

-snip-
Have all aTriz threads had the involvement of another ALU member? If not, then is there not the possibility that they can manage the campaign on their own, separate of ALU?
Your reply seems a little bit like selection bias.

Fair question. I haven't checked all of aTriz's threads to see if other ALU members were involved in them or not. However, I am not saying these members participated in his scams. I don't know that.

Could they have managed campaigns on their own? I'd say yes as proven by LoyceV and if I recall correctly Decoded before they joined ALU..... So what is ALU?

The point I am trying to make here is that Lauda is a pathological liar.  She says there weren't any collaborations between ALU members on projects. They only advertised as a collective. That each member did his own thing, oblivious of other members actions. Just read up thread you will find instances of her saying this. I'll quote her here asap.

And off course I have selected threads that prove my point.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

And off course I have selected threads that prove my point.
The only thing that your selection proves is that you're a butthurt baboon.

There is no such thing as an "ALU-project". It was solely managed by aTriz and nobody was aware of any of this. It was listed like any other project that one of us has worked on, nothing special.
There is no such "contact method". It is possible that a single project is "split-managed", i.e. that the work is divided (e.g. 1 person does the signature campaign, the other does the bounty campaign). You only get paid for the work that gets passed down to you (as mentioned). This was not the case with Bitblisscoin, as to my knowledge, he was working alone on it[1].
I've made things adequately clear.

More ALU projects  Grin ;- This time managed by ChrisBren another ALU member and the threads were created using the infamous aTriz bounty thread template.
Community management has absolutely nothing to do with bounty management. Brainpower doesn't seem to be one of your traits.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:58:25 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 01:59:39 PM by Bazinga442

Mmm. You seem to know a lot about baboons, do you live with one? Apologies, I am not trying to insult baboons.

- community manager, campaign manager, what the hell does it matter? All that matters is he is an ALU member, unfortunately.

- Anyways, I am very busy right now, but let me reserve this spot for my reply when ready.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

All that matters is he is an ALU member unfortunately.
Which is completely irrelevant to this thread. Desperation is strong in you. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:04:57 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 01:55:01 PM by Bazinga442

All that matters is he is an ALU member unfortunately.
Which is completely irrelevant to this thread. Desperation is strong in you. Roll Eyes

You seem to need chatting up this early morning  Kiss, but unfortunately I am busy now. I wont be providing your early morning entertainment. Go plan some more scams, run along, I won't be long.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

How does one differentiate between aTriz (personal projects) and other projects (dunno what to call them; since there are no ALU projects).  Roll Eyes

BTW since we don't have any ALU project; what is ALU... A crypto-coffee club for cat-shit eaters?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

How does one differentiate between aTriz (personal projects) and other projects (dunno what to call them; since there are no ALU projects).  Roll Eyes
You can't, the same way you can't know whether the user (any other bounty manager) who posts the thread is actually managing it or whether he/she/it/they delegated it to someone for $50 per week. Not that others matter in a witch hunt, obviously. Roll Eyes

BTW since we don't have any ALU project; what is ALU...
You should ask god to enlighten you; not that the definition of that is of any concern to you.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
allahabadi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:15:14 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 05:26:51 PM by allahabadi

How does one differentiate between aTriz (personal projects) and other projects (dunno what to call them; since there are no ALU projects).  Roll Eyes
You can't, the same way you can't know whether the user (any other bounty manager) who posts the thread is actually managing it or whether he/she/it/they delegated it to someone for $50 per week. Not that others matter in a witch hunt, obviously. Roll Eyes

So, in theory, it's quite possible that the entire ALU was part of aTriz's scam projects and now they are denying it to save their asses.  Huh
BTW since we don't have any ALU project; what is ALU...
You should ask god to enlighten you; not that the definition of that is of any concern to you.

Oh! God did give me a definition.
-snip-
A crypto-coffee club for cat-shit eaters?
But I ain't sure if it's the correct one, you see I don't quite trust God.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

So, in theory, it's quite possible that the entire ALU was part of aTriz's scam projects and now they are denying it to save their asses.  Huh
Yes, and no:
1) Yes, because it is not possible to provide objective proof of unawareness.
2) No, because the wording 'entire ALU' is flawed and none of those projects were aTriz's (as far as I know; bounty managers usually have nothing to do with the project in the sense that the team behind the project is not related/the same as the individual/team managing the bounty). Some people were not part of it at the time (IIRC), and community management has nothing to do with bounty management unless they directly knew about that fraudulent statement (which goes back to point 1).

It's the classic smear tactic[1], similar to the pedophile/pill addict/racist/whatever accusations. You can deny everything, but you can't prove your denial which is why usually the accuser needs to provide proof for the allegation - legally, plaintiff (which doesn't seem to be the norm when going after me).

[1] To clarify, I'm not saying you are trying to smear my name (with this post). This is a general observation/statement regarding prior (obviously lies) accusations and the way of conduct when going after me.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
allahabadi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

-snip-
bounty managers usually have nothing to do with the project
-snip-
So, in these not too uncommon special cases; I dunno if it entails lying on their behalf.  Shocked

-snip-
[1] To clarify, I'm not saying you are trying to smear my name. This is a general observation/statement regarding prior (obviously lies) accusations and the way of conduct when going after me.

Yes, cause I'm not.

I'm actually liking the way this Israel styled plausible deniability debate is ON.  Cheesy
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

-snip-
bounty managers usually have nothing to do with the project
-snip-
I dunno if it entails lying on their behalf.  Shocked
It does not. However, bounty managers are not responsible for validity of information provided by others nor are they obligated to constantly check information (e.g. whitepaper validity, road-map, statements in general). However, when they are made aware of a clear lie then the obvious course of action would be to pull the plug (at least make them instantly retract and apologize; which wouldn't be adequate given the scale of the lie here). I've made my disappointment with the way that this situation was handled (before, and after the exposure) clear in here. aTriz's silence is a red flag.

I'm actually liking the way this Israel styled plausible deniability debate is ON.  Cheesy
I can't cryptographically prove that I didn't know, and you can't cryptographically prove that I did know (which is what was meant with 'objective proof'). The Quickscammer style 'friend of a friend unidentified reliable source' bullshit doesn't do it for anyone with a brain bigger than 2 peanuts.

I wonder why a "pathological liar" (according to certain baboons) would make reasonable statements regarding validity of proof. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
allahabadi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

-snip-
It does not. However, bounty managers are not responsible for validity of information provided by others nor are they obligated to check any of that later on (e.g. whitepaper validity, road-map, statements in general). However, when they are made aware of a clear lie the obvious course of action would be to pull the plug (at least make them instantly retract and apologize; which wouldn't be adequate given the scale of the lie here).

I totally agree.

I can't cryptographically prove that I didn't know, and you can't cryptographically prove that I knew (which is what was meant with 'objective proof'). The Quickscammer style 'friend of a friend unidentified reliable source' bullshit doesn't do it for anyone with a brain bigger than 2 peanuts.

I wonder why a "pathological liar" (according to certain baboons) would make reasonable statements regarding validity of proof. Roll Eyes

Whoever said that pathological liars aren't aware of validity of proof.

A thief knows more about locks than the lockowner or perhaps even lockmakers.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Check the updated post and stop responding so quickly (as you miss edits this way).

Whoever said that pathological liars aren't aware of validity of proof.

A thief knows more about locks than the lockowner or perhaps even lockmakers.
Disagreed. When exposed, they tend to react irrationally (i.e. make mistakes)[1]. As a good example of that, take a look how Quickscammer reacted when he got exposed. He lied that he got a 2 (or 3?) day ban, which is ridiculous and as a lie absolutely stupid given that it can be trivially disproven (which it was by BadBear).  Cheesy

[1] Then again, not every pathological liar is as smart as the one next to him. I can't draw to any generalizations here.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:53:47 AM

-snip-
I think there is fairly decent evidence that it was aTriz's job to post the bounty threads of the campaigns that ALU was managing. aTriz did post all of these types of threads (with ~2 exceptions that lauda posted, likely due to some extraordinary circumstances). The bitblisscoin bounty thread also mentioned ALU's involvement, which is about as explicit as it gets when saying who was running the campaign.

I would also point out that lauda was advertising some kind of mixer/ponzi scheme that was almost certain to be a scam well before ALU was created. The scam was called out and apparently shut down shop before a lot of money was stolen. Here is the "ANN" thread (one of them) of the project that lauda was advertising, they did end up deleting (and/or editing out all information from) all of their posts in that thread, sufficient information to reasonably conclude they were a ponzi was quoted by others, such as "1% weekly" returns.
Bazinga442

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

The truth hurts.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:15:36 PM
Merited by Roboabhishek (2), amishmanish (1)

Day 447.

Some users still believe that their futile attempts at a smear campaign has any effect at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: