Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hilariousandco, Mitchell,Vod,Ognasty Bitblisscoin.com could be a scamsite  (Read 8352 times)
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

Unfortunately, due to left-liberal bullshit we don't tag nor ban people for concern trolling. Roll Eyes

The "left-liberal bullshit" is the only reason you are still on DT2. Keep at it, your days are numbered.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

-snip-
Again, ALU has nothing to do with this; you continually spread malicious lies, thus none of your words can be trusted anymore. Tagging your shill account is worthless; you should be removed from the forum.

Putting some of the more creative conspiracy theories aside, I think its fair to say aTriz did represent ALU in at least some capacity. Is it not reasonable that by adding the ALU banner to the bottom of the bounties he managed (Moonlite, etc.), aTriz implied that they were in some way related to ALU? This is what I assume when I see that anyway.
I think it is insulting to infer that I should believe lauda had nothing to do with this campaign. Especially when aTriz was called out on running shady campaigns in the past and no action was taken.
MoonLite Project ICO

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:26:39 AM
Merited by amishmanish (1)

Hi again,

I was able to reach him directly, after going through another contact (he didn't get/respond to) our messages on telegram for like a week or so.

eventually we heard back from him, where our founder flipped.

we distributed 1m MNL tokens to atriz on/around 21 March.. like 300k tokens were paid to some Bounters (translators)

HE REFUNDED US 700K TOKENS BACK

we will be taking over the bounty distribution this week.

sorry for causing more trouble, it was unintended.

Sorry to everybody else who had a bad experience

MNL Team
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:37:58 AM

I think it is insulting to infer that I should believe lauda had nothing to do with this campaign. Especially when aTriz was called out on running shady campaigns in the past and no action was taken.
You are butthurt that I shattered your account farming business and others are now following. What you believe or don't believe is irrelevant. Show me the proof or dance away snowflake. Kiss

-snip-
See, my pseudo-code advice worked easily.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

-snip-
FYI, as long as you keep ignoring pretty much every case which doesn't involve my name somehow, none of your concerns are going to be taken seriously by anyone reasonable around here. Unfortunately, due to left-liberal bullshit we don't tag nor ban people for concern trolling. Roll Eyes

I think you should look at my recent post history in the Scam section... I comment on many threads that are not even remotely related to you....

For instance FJ... I was not aware that u r related to them... Also I just noticed that you wear the Sign...

U can even chk my trust to see that I do tag genuine scammers, even those that haven't been tagged by DTs... But you choose to selectively attack me by misrepresenting facts...

If I'm not wrong, this is the second time you have threatened me with a tag for propounding my views... Keep at it while you allow Scammers who have your trust to run amok on this forum and destroy the trust of this trustless Blockchain economy...
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

If I'm not wrong, this is the second time you have threatened me with a tag for propounding my views... Keep at it while you allow Scammers who have your trust to run amok on this forum and destroy the trust of this trustless Blockchain economy...
But you choose to selectively attack me by misrepresenting facts...
Irony is a nice thing. I'm fairly certain my ratings have affected you somehow[1], otherwise you wouldn't be here. Smiley The trust system is no longer a system of trust, but a system of self-censoring. Roll Eyes

[1] I'll take the classic guess, account trading.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
allahabadi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:40:43 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 01:08:32 PM by allahabadi

Irony is a nice thing. I'm fairly certain my ratings have affected you somehow[1], otherwise you wouldn't be here. Smiley The trust system is no longer a system of trust, but a system of self-censoring. Roll Eyes

[1] I'll take the classic guess, account trading.

No they haven't, I've always had one account... Casting aspertions to divert...

Refresh your memory abit... What actually offended me is your apparently racist attitude and holier than thou demeanor... Not that it should effect you, but looks like it is... The fact that people can't come to terms with the fact that someone is calling out the double standards of trusted and experienced members on this forum is a shock from which they will take some time to recover, that is why your wishful thinking is concocting scenarios where I have been punished for my dishonesty by your righteousness... LOL Grin

Edit : I do have a second account, which is more like a souvenir for the 2 millionth account.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

What actually offended me is your apparently racist attitude and holier than thou demeanor...
I see that you've upgraded from misrepresenting the truth to outright lying. What a surprise. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
allahabadi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

What actually offended me is your apparently racist attitude and holier than thou demeanor...
I see that you've upgraded from misrepresenting the truth to outright lying. What a surprise. Roll Eyes

Selective interpretations and misrepresentation aren't up my alley, nor even lies.

I starkly remember you calling people Pajeet. I dunno which dictionary you use; but I sincerely believe it to be a racist slur.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

I starkly remember you calling people Pajeet. I dunno which dictionary you use; but I sincerely believe it to be a racist slur.
I don't use urban dictionary definitions for words. I use the word pajeet like many others do, just not in the way that you want me to use it. Wink

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
allahabadi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

I don't use urban dictionary definitions for words. I use the word pajeet like many others do, just not in the way that you want me to use it. Wink

Well I've never seen people invent definitions to suit their pervert psych... Also I don't want you to use anything in anyway... Use them as you wish...
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:49:37 PM

Well I've never seen people invent definitions to suit their pervert psych... Also I don't want you to use anything in anyway... Use them as you wish...
The meaning that you are referring to was literally invented by people who wanted to be racist. You are saying that you can't create definitions, and that is contradictory to the existence of the word itself. Easy.

FYI, classic leftist signs - overly privileged, self-entitled, and everything is "racist/misogynist/offensive/whatever". Example idiot.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
allahabadi

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

The meaning that you are referring to was literally invented by people who wanted to be racist. You are saying that you can't create definitions, and that is contradictory to the existence of the word itself. Easy.

FYI, classic leftist signs - overly privileged, self-entitled, and everything is "racist/misogynist/offensive/whatever". Example idiot.

Since according to you I'm misinformed on the meaning, can you show the documented etymology?

The fact that you wish to create alt definitions is a threat to a stable language, that too in order to defend your racist streak. You could have cleared my doubts with documented points, but like a typical uninformed racist bigot, you choose to rage about irrelevant things and derail the point by bringing in Left-Centre-Right... Also Trump... 

It's funny how you keep jumping from on accusation to another when being confronted, this represents an unstable individual  seeped in overconfidence and irrational self-righteousness, when being swamped with instances  of wrong doing with those related to him/her... please see a shrink... Also stop making yourself look like an idiot by making irrational claims by misquoting and selective misinterpretation...  Roll Eyes
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:21:05 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 03:23:09 PM by suchmoon
Merited by Hhampuz (1)

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
allahabadi

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

Hilarious... Also I think a similar one can be plotted for Relevance of Discussion to Mention of Trump... Grin Grin
allahabadi

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

Finally after a bunch of covert and then overt threats... Here comes the feedback...  Roll Eyes

I don't trust this user due to their obvious biased malicious nature. Do your own diligence before dealing with them.

Don't worry your trust list ain't an ideal one and it's true that one should always conduct DD before dealing with any individual or they could end up like the people scammed by aTriz. I only wish that the individual leaving this feedback had done DD before getting into a business with a scamster and a pathetic liar; which would have saved a lot of users from being scammed.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

Quoting:

Hi again,

I was able to reach him directly, after going through another contact (he didn't get/respond to) our messages on telegram for like a week or so.

we distributed 1m MNL tokens to atriz on/around 21 March.. like 300k tokens were paid to some Bounters (translators)

MNL Team

Glad that got resolved. Thanks to this LOL moment.. Cheesy Cheesy
See, my pseudo-code advice worked easily.
allahabadi

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

Hi again,

-snip-

It would greatly benefit the community if you could shed light on the mechanism/contact you used. I think some others who have been scammed by aTriz might want to use them to get their refunds.  Smiley
allahabadi

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

Hi again,

MNL Team

Unfortunately

Whenever the Bounty hunters enquire about the status of token distribution, they promise a new date; still insert a blame regarding aTriz and leave it at that.

Dunno what transpired behind those chats.
allahabadi

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

Hi again,

MNL Team

BUMP!

Payments have not happened till date and yeah they still blame aTriz; while quite predictably his trust ratings are improving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: