Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Locked and No Reply from Cyrus and Theymos  (Read 423 times)
AlanTuring- (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account PryptoMontreal has been lost. Please reset the email to jessicasreily@gmail.com. The current date is 26 December 2017. I tried changing password by secret question but the account got locked.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1LNc2jdqezPRkkHo8KWBd3YMKNWKb65Aqo IEEY7F6HUVnB3+vnOFwtQNSlUkm4ezBGsFtCk5qx3kHlAxK64J8csAT7feOp8H9uM4796DMpuPMEJwBHmCqNiI0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Here is the unedited post where I posted that address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144.msg11506594#msg11506594

Also this address is also on the profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=326125

I sent this PM to both Cyrus and Theymos on 26th December 2017 to get my account unlocked which got locked because I used security question to regenerate password.

Its about 3 weeks now and got no response, Can someone help me with this?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16552

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 12:23:44 PM by LoyceV

To safe an Admin time: Signature verified. Account PryptoMontreal, address staked here (archived, even though the account doesn't seem hacked (yet)).

(links above adjusted to bitcointalk.ORG)

Why are you showing links to bitcointalk.TO? It seems to be a phishing site, and that would explain why you can't access your account now:
If you have ever accessed bitcointalk.to with your bitcointalk.org account, change your password immediately. Whoever is in charge of bitcointalk.to is most likely stealing passwords this way.

I totally fell for the cloned site, until I realized I couldn't see your trust ratings.
I have added this line to /etc/hosts
Code:
127.0.0.1       bitcointalk.to
Now my computer can't access that phishing site anymore.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NghtRpprBTC

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

I have the same problem. No response. Please understand that I did not lose anything. I have my email address and password still. All I need is my account unlocked. From my understanding, the signature stuff should only be required if you actually lost your email access.
AlanTuring- (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

To safe an Admin time: Signature verified. Account PryptoMontreal, address staked here (archived, even though the account doesn't seem hacked (yet)).

(links above adjusted to [Suspicious link removed]?[/color] It seems to be a phishing site, and that would explain why you can't access your account now:
If you have ever accessed [Suspicious link removed] account, change your password immediately. Whoever is in charge of bitcointalk.to is most likely stealing passwords this way.

I totally fell for the cloned site, until I realized I couldn't see your trust ratings.
I have added this line to /etc/hoosts (with one o)
Code:
127.0.0.1       bitcointalk.to
Thanks, I hope admins see this thread as soon as possible so that I can get back access to my account.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

I have added this line to /etc/hoosts (with one o)
Code:
127.0.0.1       bitcointalk.to

That is an excellent idea.

Someone who has time should maintain a list of these phishing sites, and we can encourage all new users to update their hosts file.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16552

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
Merited by Vod (5)

Someone who has time should maintain a list of these phishing sites, and we can encourage all new users to update their hosts file.
Someone already did that: https://github.com/StevenBlack/hosts (scroll down a bit to see many different categories hosts files). The one mentioned above isn't on it though, so I've added it by myself.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AlanTuring- (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:26:50 AM

Bumo. Please Help and Respond.
AlanTuring- (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

Bump
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

Someone already did that: https://github.com/StevenBlack/hosts (scroll down a bit to see many different categories hosts files). The one mentioned above isn't on it though, so I've added it by myself.

^ ^  Another post I wish I could simply +1 or "Like"

Please Theymos.....    Grin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AlanTuring- (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

Bump
AlanTuring- (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

Please unlock my account Sad
xolxol

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

Please unlock my account Sad
Move on kid,theymos dont give a shit to anyone else,he's busy watching us suffer.Ask the moderators,and those shitty DT members who are abusing the trust system,if they receive any response from theymos, nope and you wont.You can opt to create a new account and be  tagged by these dt members or you can just move one go to somewhere else where bitcoin and other shit doesnt matter.
AlanTuring- (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

(links above adjusted to [Suspicious link removed]?[/color] It seems to be a phishing site, and that would explain why you can't access your account now:
If you have ever accessed [Suspicious link removed] account, change your password immediately. Whoever is in charge of bitcointalk.to is most likely stealing passwords this way.

I have added this line to /etc/hosts
Code:
127.0.0.1       bitcointalk.to
Theymos, how long am I supposed to wait? Or will I just have to give up and give a new start? I had put in a lot of time and effort in that account. Such a pity that even after providing all the details required, I haven't received any reply to my messages for more than 6 months now, #makebitcointalkgreatagain
AlanTuring- (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:19:11 PM

Bump
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 05:44:09 PM

Have you followed instructions from the topic "Recovering hacked/lost accounts" ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: