Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coin should invest at this time  (Read 864 times)
riskrocks007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

The One ICO which comes to mind right now is Spotcoin.

You can read white paper - https://www.spotcoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

Website - https://www.spotcoin.com/

Once you go through the whitepaper you will find more about this ICO.

Spotcoin is bringing masses to the cryptoworld. They have running & proven business module.

Some Key features are -
51% Profit sharing to stakeholders
OTC marketplace
SpotPay
Exchange
Mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:50:16 AM

The ace currency to position gone at the moment dependent on your barter ground plan whether abbreviated term or desire term.
nezzard

Activity: 434

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

I am also very interested in this theme. I have some money and thinking in what should I invest this week. So please guys, give us some names)))

Trustp

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

Every coin we invest in this time has the potential to grow but we have to invest wisely especially in ripple and neo.
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:34:24 PM

I think that the best time you have already missed is because the coins have now begun to grow in value, but for the time being you can still profitably buy several coins like NEO and Zcash.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

If we recall the most successful crypto currency, then all of them were something completely new technologically. Innovation is always a profitable investment. For example, REMME makes a very strong change to the security approach with the blockchain
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

I feel that NEO and ETH are currently at really good valuations to pick up at least a portion. The great thing about strong coins is that you don't have to worry too much about them in the long term, even if the short term outlook looks bleak. They'll always make a comeback to give you good returns because they have a larger backing and better development teams spearheading the projects.
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

if you want to invest for the long term, you better invest by buying etherium now. or you can choose an ico project that will provide many benefits in the future.

spcae to rent
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

At this time all coins are very low price, the cryptocurrency market is in big dump. Dont know when it will recover, so just buy the good coins from top ten in the coinmarketcap. Invest on those coins now. Because we can use this chance to invest that is buy more coins and save it for future. According to me i would like to invest on coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, STRATIS, Litecoin and Cardano. These are the promising coins in the coinmarketcap.
sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:24:59 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 01:54:44 PM by sunniechance3

Cyber attacks, privacy details, security related stuff are the things from which everyone is getting concerned and to solve all these problems one coin has come with a solution and that is Remme. Remme is based on the concept of no password - no break ins, due to which this is a coin which has the best potential to go high in the coming days. Currently Remme is trading at very low price and this could be the best time to invest in this coin.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

if you want to invest for the long term, you better invest by buying etherium now. or you can choose an ico project that will provide many benefits in the future.
Your right, the best coin to invest at this moment is the ethereum because they will earn a lot of money after few months or few years of holding this coin. I hope the price of the ethereum will become very high like the price of the bitcoin last december 2017. There's a lot of benefits of having ethereum you can gain more money and they have many partners now that you can pay ethereum for their service project or anything on their website.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

Well, I do not advise you to ask for help from others because simply, no one in your place, so try to help yourself with yourself. Furthermore, If you are beginner in the field of investment, then you must learn and understand this area well, and how to behave well in different situation and believe me, knowledge is power.
In fact, due to the market in a total decline, then it is certain that this is the appropriate period to invest, especially in the best cryptocurrencies (TOP 20) like, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and of course Bitcoin, because the acceptable profit in those coins is guaranteed in a long term.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

who has experience on investing help me with! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

A topic was created in January 2018, when the market is declining in the rate as fast as it is now. And when the market price falls, it is a good opportunity to invest in cryptos. And to be safe, investing in ETH is always my choice for long-term investment. Spending in ETH is suitable for both experienced traders as well as newbies entering the cryptos market.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

Personally, I invested in the TOP10  coins on capitalization! For me, the capitalization of a coin is a reliable indicator. And also, I am confident in the growth of almost all the coins. Perhaps, it will not be as soon as we would like, but nevertheless, this moment will come!
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:55:53 PM

who has experience on investing help me with! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I advise you to think about,to invest 50% in top 5, Neo, BTC, ETH, EOS, LTC, 30% in top 10 , ADA, TRX, Stellar, Cardano, Iota and 20% in not famous but promising tokens or Altcoins.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:20:43 AM

If you indeed want to learn to invest you should see movement in the first volume of coinmarket you should be analysing it first, I suggest you invest in a coin it's cheap in advance
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

good time to invest at those cheap altcoins with potential to grow and this could be; PRL, CAPP, NCASH
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

According to my opinion, it's better you have a thorough research about every currency you are thinking to buy and even its better not to invest in one and have a scattered investment. As the market is low its the best time for you to invest because in the future we will have stability in the market which will be profitable for you. Coins you can invest are eth, litecoins , iota , zil,eos, neo But one thing you should have in mind that investments should be for long term as the market is red you will not be able to gain profit in sudden
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

Lots of good crypto around. I think Allstocks would  be ok
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

Try an ico. Maybe Allstocks would be ideal