Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coin should invest at this time  (Read 864 times)
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

if you want to invest for the long term, you better invest by buying etherium now. or you can choose an ico project that will provide many benefits in the future.
Your right, the best coin to invest at this moment is the ethereum because they will earn a lot of money after few months or few years of holding this coin. I hope the price of the ethereum will become very high like the price of the bitcoin last december 2017. There's a lot of benefits of having ethereum you can gain more money and they have many partners now that you can pay ethereum for their service project or anything on their website.
Ethereum is a reliable type of altcoin because its price movement is always growing gradually. many people who believe investing in ethereum can be beneficial in the future because the value of ethereum has proven to be in second position after bitcoin

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

This topic was made on the last beautiful day of January... after that period bull market comes in and everything has been going down... Awful period

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Ayen

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

What is best crypto to invest at this time?

Thank you
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

According to me ethereum is the best coin to invest right now. Ethereum is thw high potential and promising coin in the coinmarketcap. And also it is the second strongest coin after bitcoin in the crypto market. Many projects niw opened based on this ehtereum coin. The growth of this coin is now gradually increasing but in future surely it will have a rapid growth. Just buy the coin now hold it for some time the benefits will be more in future.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

who has experience on investing help me with! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Globalreit, Bitrace both have a potential and I believe that they will give a lot of profit but its a long time investment so you have to wait Smiley
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

This topic was made on the last beautiful day of January... after that period bull market comes in and everything has been going down... Awful period
It seems to me that many users of crypto currency have been deceived by the period of 2017. I think that in vain we tried to invest in Bitcoin at the end of 2017, when the price began to drop below $ 15,000. Today our investments are a failure.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

Until now.  Embarrassed

It seems to me that many users of crypto currency have been deceived by the period of 2017.
I thought that will stay for the next months but it just happened that the correction has come. The period isn't deceiving, there is just a misunderstanding about what volatility means and we are brought up by our feelings that the all time high's will never stop.

I think that in vain we tried to invest in Bitcoin at the end of 2017, when the price began to drop below $ 15,000. Today our investments are a failure.
You have bought bitcoin during that period and you hold it until today, there's no failure but there's a loss. If you keep on holding, you can recover but if you sell you won't.

On this time what you have to do is buy again and collect some more bitcoin while it's still cheap. You bought during all time high so why not buy at low prices?

belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:51:40 AM

I want to invest in coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. This is a promising coin in the coin market. At the moment all coins are priced so low, the cryptocurrency market is in a big dump. Do not know when to recover, so just buy a good coin from the top ten in coinmarketcap. Invest the coins now. Because we can use this opportunity to invest in buying more coins and saving them for the future
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:23:38 AM

yes its right time to invest..As of now all coins are low value, the digital money showcase is in huge dump. Dont know when it will recuperate, so simply purchase the great coins from top ten in the coinmarketcap. Contribute on those coins now. Since we can utilize this opportunity to contribute that is purchase more coins and spare it for future. As indicated by me I might want to contribute on coins, for example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO.in my point of view These are the promising coins in the coinmarketcap.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

I like  invest the binance   most  because the binance is a currency development number on the platform of the Ethereum blockchain by standard ERC20. BNB coin is released by Binance - the first transaction of the currency amount of the China
SunoCN

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

some 4.0 era coin like EOS, TRX,... they will be the symbols of the new era, the end of ETH, BTC era is near...
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

who has experience on investing help me with! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I think you should now HODL the token and coins you have purchased and I advise you not to invest in large quantities right now unless you are prepared for the risks
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

You can be able to invest maybe in bitcoin ,altcoin and any other coint through joinning thier bounty tred and to thier pages like bounty campain,telegram and etc... You can make investing through dealing with the managers and the stakesholders just to know on what happening behind it.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

to invest there is a good idea to choose ethereum, because this one coin is very profitable, the price of ethereum in the market is very stable, Because we can use this opportunity to invest in buying coins for long-term invest.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

personal idea
I personally like to buy the top 100 cryptocurrencies when the market falls, and buy new cryptocurrencies as the market rises! The first 100 coins I saved are long-term coins! And my new coin I only use for short-term trading!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

The coins we have to invest for now I think are EOS and COV, because these coins have good potential for the future but also the value of the coin is pretty big, that's my opinion, what about your opinion?

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

You  can invest on Waves, CTX, Ripple, Aion, UTK, CTR, DENT for now and hold for at least 3 months. I think you will get a standard profit.

Thank you for the information of some coins you tell me, I will look and browse the coins and if I agree with you about these coins will benefit, there is a possibility I will invest in the coins you tell.

raphyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

Well left to me I'll invest in EOS now that it's pretty down, priv token before the price shoots up and bitcoin. Just check the coin you're comfortable to take risk with and also don't put all your eggbin one basket. Having different coin you invest in will be cool.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

NOw is eth looks really good(price below 500$), and new blockchains (seele, pchain, zilliqa) are also traded at good prices

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

NOw is eth looks really good(price below 500$), and new blockchains (seele, pchain, zilliqa) are also traded at good prices
if sold today at a good price, Even despite the current state of things in the crypto currency market, then the next time the results will be very promising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: