Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO VS ETH  (Read 9364 times)
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?

NEO have good potential to raising but I prefer ETH yet, It must take long-term to NEO reaches ETH. but I think it is good Idea to buy and hold some NEOs for long
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valeru.aver

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

I would choose ETH, because this is the second most valuable and well-known currency after BTC. Forecast good growth. Neo is a good coin, his wallet has advantages - low transaction costs. I think there will be good growth, but he will not catch up with the price ETH.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

NEO could be like ETH in the next few years depending on how the developer team develops the NEO, whether it will be left like that or choose to develop more continuously

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

Ethereum I think, it has the largest user base and has gathered the most support. Just look at bitcoin and it's support.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:21:41 PM

Probably in one-two years another coin will dethrone both  ETH and NEO. Maybe in future also BTC will be replaced with better one.
Dvach

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

Although NEO is definitely a good coin, I would vote for Ethereum.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
What do you mean: Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world?
Ethereum is Ethereum and NEO is NEO, they are different!

NEO is the Chinese version of ETH. As China puts more restrictions on cryptocurrency, NEO should go up since they shouldn't be putting any on NEO. Additionally, NEO doesn't have any network congestion.

yeah, NEO is chinese version altcoin which is popular because the new blockchain technology platform that offers smart contracts a software that can track and automate agreement fulfillment in blockchain technology

Yes, NEO like the Chinese version of Ethereum, it always compared against Ethereum because both have same feature. But, honestly, I like the Ethereum technology, because I don't know the best feature of NEO, can anyone give me the feature of NEO better than Ethereum?
I will try discuss Ethereum and NEO, here I am not talking about "this is good and this is not", back to you!
In the crypto world chinese plays by their own rules. without wanting to intervene other countries, they are more support of their own technology and their own network
They want to start from their own homes by creating NEO

I think NEO and Ethereum aim for a same role in crypto world. both want to be a platform for new internet technology:
*DApps (Decentralization of Applications)
*ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)
*Smart Contract

NEO and Ethereum have generalized blockchains that provide a toolbox for would be developers but their objectives differ

Ethereum's goal is to create a platform for DApps development and create a more globally accessible, more free, and more reliable internet
NEO is a blockchain technology and project that utilizes it, digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a smart economy with a distributed network
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

Well this two crypto or alt coins have advantage though but for me is still the best coin is eth or the ethereum. Well as you can see eth has been successful by years and years and also some investors said or predict that the eth is the next big coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

NEO VS ETH ?
The promising NEO will increase in price very much and will occupy a separate niche in the market. So if at this time you want to decide which cryptocurrency is reliable then you should pay close attention to NEO, and for the price of one NEO coin currently around $ 150, the market price of NEO is quite stable compared to ethereum. Ethereum has all the hallmarks of blockchain technology, ie free downtime, sensors, fraud, or third-party interference. In addition the ethereum platform has a Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) which is a complete software (Turing complete). That is, developers can freely create various applications as easy as creating an application with javascript. For developers who want to create blockchain based applications, ethereum is the right solution, and for the price of 1 ethereum now around $ 1200, for the price on the market ethereum is now again unstable.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

NEO is a very capable platform and it surely can show tremendous amount of growth in the future. Many people regard it as the CHINESE ETHEREUM and believe that it will replace ethereum in the future. But i don't think any coin available out there will be able to surpass ethereum simply because ethereum is one of the most popular crypto available in the market and many people consider it as the master of smart contracts out there. If you want to invest, ethereum will be better than neo.
ksiazek7

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

I have to agree.  I think neo should rise up to be a rival

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

Well here depends on what, if capitalization and the exchange the watch then surely ETH wins here but if you look at the growth rate compared for example to the dollar is probably still NEO.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
OKEYDOKEY

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

If you are looking at these two in investor point of view,both coins possess real potential because of first mover and strong adoption to certain markets globally. In Korea, many investors give theae two coins are most popular protocol coins. Nevertheless, when looking at theae two coins in team perspective, no one can match vitalik and his crew.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

agree that NEO is a great project of China, and it main purpose of course is replace ETH, but look at the real world, they made weibo to replace facebook, and some search tools to replace google, and they success, but none of those success out side China.
if you buy for profit, both of them are potential (maybe NEO got some more)
but if you ask that would NEO replace ETH, the answer is NO, and NEVER.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

Both are great projects and will go up significantly this year. NEO should outperform since it has many ICOs happening now on it.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:28:20 AM

NEO price will be rise at least half of ehtereum. So in mid term investments NEO is more profitable then ethereum.
Neo wallets are really easy to use and i love how the GAS work!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:32:29 AM

If we consider that the etherium becomes cheaper in the last month, then it can be assumed that the future of this coin is very poor. Perhaps it is because the founder of the etherium Vitalik Buterin left the project.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

I think that NEO is more advanced that ETH, because it works on PoS and pay% for the sum on your neowallet, so i believe that NEO is a strong competitor to Ether. Also more and more ICOs are based on NEO blockchain.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
YAlex

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

I would choose ETH, because this is the second most valuable and well-known currency after BTC. Forecast good growth. Neo is a good coin, his wallet has advantages - low transaction costs. I think there will be good growth, but he will not catch up with the price ETH.
The fact that NEO can't catch ETH on the price and capitalization it is known to all, because ETH so to speak gave birth to NEO. Though in China, but Oh well.
pacho08

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:20:27 AM

Ethereum’s goal is to eventually become the world’s only supercomputer based on the blockchain, sort of like an Internet 3.0 but NEO’s focus is more on a smart economy.
NEO has become China’s first open-source public blockchain project and is backed by the Chinese government. Ethereum is backed by the EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance),
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: