Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO VS ETH  (Read 9364 times)
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

I think NEO AND ETH are both of high value, both in long-term investments and each has advantages too. And but I think NEO will be one of the most valuable of their cryptocurrency is the Chinese version of Ethereum and the market that has economy largest in the world and will continue to gear high in the future.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
NEO is quite interesting and good to have in the long run. thus making our NEO coin grip pretty good and a great choice. I advise you to have NEO.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:57:48 AM
Merited by hieuho381 (2)

Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
Here are some of its advantages and this will help it reach the top five altcoins in the cryptocurrency market:
NEO is a Blockchain technology and identification capability for digitizing assets, automating the management of digital assets by smart contracts, and creating a "smart economy". intelligent "with the hierarchy.
NEOX:
NEOX is NEO's atomic swap and cross-chain integration. This also allows smart contracts to cross each other's chains.
NEOX is important because it allows Onchain's Blockchain (public and private) to interact with each other through NEO Blockchain. As other components of the smart economy go up, NEOX will link them together.
transaction speed:
The transaction processing speed of NEO is much faster than ETH, NEO handles 10,000 transactions per second compared to Ethereum's 15.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

At present, ETH is more developed than NEO. Because ETH has been around for a long time (only after bitcoin). It is applied by modern blockchain technology and developed. NEO is also stabilizing in the cryptocurrency market. And I think nothing is impossible. In the future NEO will also be able to compete with ETH on the cryptocurrency market.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

NEO becomes bigger over time, but still requires a large number of improvements. I think upcoming projects, like Crypto Galaxy, where you will have the opportunity to create your own crypto-planet, will increase the popularity and value of NEO coins.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

NEO is supported by Chinese community and they are partner with big companies that needs their service. They have a constant update and development and it has a stable price compared to other altcoins. I think this will be the new contender of Ethereum in a few years.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

Of course ETH, because I consider the NEO project suspicious, all the nodes are centralized, they were given a scam on their blockchein, developers do nothing, there was an investigation 4 months ago
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

Certainly both these coins are good. So I advise to buy both ones. EHT is the main platform for ERC-20 tokens. NEO is chinese ETH and also could be platform for other coins

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

Of course ETH, because I consider the NEO project suspicious, all the nodes are centralized, they were given a scam on their blockchein, developers do nothing, there was an investigation 4 months ago

I agree with you, I also know about the fact that this is a centralized blockchain, and this does not match to the philosophy of cryptocurrency .. and the etherium is a good coin that is used every day in ICO!
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

NEO is always my favourite altcoin.it is a world best altcoin and it's like many people.it is a long term investment.thus making our NEO coin grip pretty good and a great choice. NEO recently showed the best resultsIn and the future NEO will also be able to compete with ETH on the cryptocurrency market.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

NEO is supported by Chinese community and they are partner with big companies that needs their service. They have a constant update and development and it has a stable price compared to other altcoins. I think this will be the new contender of Ethereum in a few years.
NEO has a lot of troubles about the Chinese legal framework for cryptocurrency and ICO token. The Chinese government banned all activities about cryptocurrency in their country, so, NEO has not chance to public and promote directly in China. Ethereum has many supporters on the worldwide, I do not think Ethereum's network has users are less than NEO.
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

A lot of attention of major players and investors is attracted to NEO. And if you take into account that the Asian market is getting stronger, it is possible and NEO will rise in price!
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

In my opinion, NEO has a ver good potential, especially in the light of more active use of this blockchain in ICOs (Effect.AI is one of the recent example).

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

NEO has a lot of troubles about the Chinese legal framework for cryptocurrency and ICO token. The Chinese government banned all activities about cryptocurrency in their country, so, NEO has not chance to public and promote directly in China. Ethereum has many supporters on the worldwide, I do not think Ethereum's network has users are less than NEO.
Currently, the Chinese government is building the legal framework for cryptocurrency as soon as they can.
They are as the government wants to ban cryptocurrency forever, they only want to be sure their country does not have more investor lose money in cryptocurrency or have profit while they can not get any benefit from the tax.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:06:18 AM

I am not a fan of neo, i know that neo does have the potential as well to grow but the growth is not just as good as ethereum and it cannot even reach $500 dollars, you can check the market statistics to find the difference between two coins.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

I think it could be because it is not Ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin so from that I do not know if NEO can be a coin after Ethereum because NEO does not have network congestion hopefully NEO can be coin after Ethereum
lalatao80

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

At the moment I like NEO more. It has cheap and fast transactions. In the ethereum, the network is heavily loaded and transactions often hang.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:52:45 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

NEO is often referred to as “Chinese Ethereum” or “Ethereum’s killer“ by many. I think many crypto projects have a great future because of their reasons for being built (i.e. the problems they solve). NEO is no exception.
NEO is the first decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency and blockchain platform launched in China.
NEO tags itself as a “distributed network for the smart economy”, and NEO’s goal speaks volumes about their smart economy concept.
NEO is a great project with potential equal to (possibly even greater than) Ethereum.
NEO runs on a specifically developed proof of stake consensus mechanism which is arguably the best proof of stake mechanism available. NEO’s blockchain is also quantum computer proof which gives it an upper hand in comparison to other blockchain projects.

ETH is one of the top cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based, distributed, smart contract system.Many ICOs use Ethereum’s blockchain-based smart contracts to distribute and keep record of their tokens.
I think neo will be next eht when ICOs could use neo's blockchain based smart contracts.
Sonajin_Coin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

I think Neo is faster, more secure and easier to use than ETH but NEO suffers from one huge annoyance which is that you cannot send fractional amounts.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

I do not think that's possible. ETH will remain and always be the first and number one altcoins in crypto. The strength of ETH is now increasingly very strong and sturdy. It would be very difficult for a very small NEO to break down the ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: