Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Type of altcoins to buy.  (Read 369 times)
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

Buy UTK,DRGN, ETC, ETH,XEM,WAVES,DENT,TELCOIN,XRB. I kept this coin for long now and they have their best platform and will increase more this bull month season. If you're not in the train yet then this is my recommendation.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

Hi, Can you please tell me the which type of altcoins we should buy.  Like:- which has already product established or having a strong development or backed by someone very powerful(big companies) or whose idea is best or any other reason which we should consider while buying the coin?
I have a thought if there are several altcoin types that we should buy the altcoin which has a little supply, has a clear market, when sales are high ico and most importantly the price is always stable. that's my opinion to a good altcoin.

In your case, I would have to recommend you to go to the coinmarket cap site and you will see the different coin currencies in the market and the price chart history record which is very important for you to analyze your choice of coin for investment. However, I have some personal coin choices which I personally believe that could guarantee a great return of investments and these are Lisk, LTH, ETH, Ripple and Neo. But if you have much capital, then go for bitcoin (BTC) which is experiencing great increase in market price in the current weeks.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ValarMorghulis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:49:12 PM

My recommendation are :

1. WAVES
2. Stellar
3. Ripple
4. NEO
5. XRB

those 5 are in my top5 list to invest in the near future.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:57:46 PM

Hi, Can you please tell me the which type of altcoins we should buy.  Like:- which has already product established or having a strong development or backed by someone very powerful(big companies) or whose idea is best or any other reason which we should consider while buying the coin?

I would definitely buy some popular and stable coins in the begging. I suggest: Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. And will combine it with some coins that are still developing like TRON. Cardano is good option and Ripple as well.
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:40:39 AM

I personally would buy ethereum, Enjin, ripple, Ethlend and litecoin they are really good coins. And if you are interested in games then you can buy Refereum or firstblood [i'm not sure about name]. Well, but it's your choice. I just want to say, remember to not stick only to one coin otherwise you can lost a lot.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:28:44 AM

People always think that we should buy those coins/tokens which already have the product.
In fact, my point of view is the opposite.
If a coin/token has a good technical team and knows how to market it, it would be even more desirable and pricelier when it is going to hit evey target in roadmap.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

Definitely I can say and argue. Only the ethereum. Maybe even bitcoin cash. Two of these leaders have positive growth dynamics and are very popular among beginners and professionals.
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

If you think that you have a long-term trade or hold, you will have to buy coins from bittrex. That would be good because most of the good coins they add to the list. And for short term, you have to understand a little website and roadmap. More research more expert.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

I will recommend that you buy altcoin that are known and well established. Ethereum for instance is not just known but is been use on daily basis for so many business concern. Look for altcoin that will still be in 5 years time and beyond.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

Currently price are slightly low good time to invest now.Best Altcoins according to my stance are ETH,NEO,XPR,ADA.These coins have huge potential to grow because they are already exist in market and every time good project are going behind these coins to keep them up to date for people.Smart contract which are introduce by ETH,NEO,ADA are welcomed by Banks & other financial institutions soon are underway now.XPR is already used for money transfer.I think that investment in these coins would be very beneficial and profitability margin would also be very high.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

currency volumes are changing. new subcoins coming out. You need to follow the market well and do good research. subcoins with good projects can be taken.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

Hi, Can you please tell me the which type of altcoins we should buy.  Like:- which has already product established or having a strong development or backed by someone very powerful(big companies) or whose idea is best or any other reason which we should consider while buying the coin?

I advise you to buy altcoins that could be used as platform for other coins. For example, it is ETH, NEO, Waves. These coins are profitable and stable

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

I'd recommend to buy coins which are supported by powerful companies like IOTA or NEO. Also good choices for day trading are coins with big hype. And of course bitcoin and ethereum remain to be the most promising coins to invest.
solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

Now, as far as I know, those coins are good which are on stock exchanges, and about which there is information about their quantity, capitalization, and what place they occupy among sales. In order to buy good coins, you need to look at their analysis on the market! Well, to consult with good traders!
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

If you are still looking for the best coins to buy and you still have no clear idea which ones are these, try considering the top performers in the market instead. This is the best way to end up buying the best coins the cryptocurrency world can offer. And we all know that the leading coins in the market will always include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Stratis, Cardano, Monero, NEM, and several more top coins. And then learn to keep your patience and hodl them until enough gains are made.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄