Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VASYA - New generation blockchain technology - #1 ICO 2018 - Buy Token Now!  (Read 446 times)
vasya.net (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:56:54 AM

Why is there no team on the website or official names on the guys behind the Vasya ?

Would love that
Unfortunately, because our dev teams come from many different countries. Includes those countries that do not consider the development of cryptocurrency is legitimate. So that we will not reveal their identity to avoid troubles for them. They are the leaders of programming and computer science. They are very important to develop a successful project

We only provide some name:

Ryan Dowd

CEO & Founder

Kevin Smith
Dev Team Leader

Julien Brown

Senior Advisor
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:40:33 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 02:03:04 PM by vasya.net

VASYA - The next generation blockchain technology.
https://vasya.net

TelegramFacebookTwitter -  Whitepaper
[/size]

ICO TIER 2 is LIVE with total supply 4M VAS Tokens, 26% Tokens have been sold out in just 15 minutes.
There shall have 2 days left before the end of VAS ICO TIER 2 for you can purchase with cheap price $0.3 + bonus 25%.
Don't miss your chance. The Next ICO tier with details as below:
**ICO TIER 3**:
• Start: Feb 6th, 2018 - 00am (GMT-6)
• Price: $0.5 per VAS
• Bonus: 20%
• Total Supply: 4 Million tokens
• Min Purchase: $70
• Max Purchase: No Limit
Warning: We only provide ICO and deposit address at website: vasya.net (So far, this site is unique, don't have anyone else)
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:42:57 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 02:03:19 PM by vasya.net

ICO TIER 3 IS LIVE
You have 7 days to purchase VAS coin for $ 0.5 +20% bonus.
Don't miss YOUR CHANCE to become a happy VAS token holder!
- MINIMUM PURCHASE TO $70

VASYA - The next generation blockchain technology.
https://vasya.net

TelegramFacebookTwitter -  Whitepaper
lovejoel

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

scam
Samar0021

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

Worst Ann ever seen  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

scam
Why you say this project is a Scam. May I know what the reason is so you say this?
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

Vasya? Of course, when I see the block, that trust rises to the project, but the name carries a joke form ... It's hard to take a serious project with a funny Russian name ... I do not think that the project will attract serious investments, unfortunately.

vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

Vasya? Of course, when I see the block, that trust rises to the project, but the name carries a joke form ... It's hard to take a serious project with a funny Russian name ... I do not think that the project will attract serious investments, unfortunately.

The skepticism is always there and it can be for any reason. We are just trying our best to do our project. Thank you all for your review
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

scam
Why you say this project is a Scam. May I know what the reason is so you say this?

There are some people who visit just to say SCAM. Maybe they've been scammed a few times. Cheesy
supersonic777

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

I noticed when the coins are not sold for a tier, you just slide the timer to the right.  Will this continue to happen or will you burn leftover coins from the ICO so the VAS coin can take off?

If this doesn?t hold up, will coins invested be returned if the project falls through?
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

I noticed when the coins are not sold for a tier, you just slide the timer to the right.  Will this continue to happen or will you burn leftover coins from the ICO so the VAS coin can take off?

If this doesn?t hold up, will coins invested be returned if the project falls through?

We try to increase the time for investors to have the chance to buy VAS coin at a cheaper rate. But we only increased the ICO time by one time in one ICO tier. If the Coins is still not sold at that tier it will be burned to ensure VAS coin value.
supersonic777

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

Vasya team,

Thank you for the response.  It helps build confidence in the success of this project.  I’m a proud vasya holder and I’m excited for ride!
supersonic777

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

That is pretty questionable to drop the coin price from .7 to .2.  What about those 60% purchasers of the coin at tier 4.  Now the initial investment at that price less than half for those that bought it at that price.

There’s grammatical issues throughout the site.  Can you proofread or use Grammarly to make it appear legit?  Many people are wanting to believe in VAS but there’s some question marks littered throughout...

-concerned VAS holder
supersonic777

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

Any new updates with the website Huh  I know the buy in for the ICO was 52%.  If this is it of Vasya, please dont rip off those that invested.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

Hello, the information you provided looks very short. The whitepaper is not accessible as the website is also. Who is the team, please provide the LinkedIn profiles at least. Right now this project looks like a scam, and the name is a name in Russian - is it a joke?

supersonic777

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

I don’t know where the other people are that invested in this ICO.  They deleted their accounts and deactivated the website.  Any thoughts not this??
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: