Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3108 times)
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:17:53 AM

can try ethereum, bitcoin or ripple that's just what I know good cryptos

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
micoholic

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:37:14 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

I am a short term trader so I suggest to look at those coins that has an upcoming events because news has a huge influence when it comes to price in crypto. Besides, these are the coins that has a high tendency of being shilled by the people may it be in reddit, twitter or telegram because they have a reason why someone should buy that coin. Take a look at https://coinmarketcal.com/. It is cryptocurrency calendar and you can contribute in there too if you know an important event of a certain coin. I also use https://cryptostat.org/. It is a site wherein the volume and prices of the coins are track in different time frames so you can see the percentage changes which is a big help when you are looking for a coin that has a big change in price or volume. It is paid though. If you want to know about some ICOs, try https://icobench.com/. They also review an ICO which you would like them to review for a fee.

That's a lot of site that I'm not even aware of. The only reliable source I knew was coinmarketcap.com and no one else. Since most of the coins created are included in the list.
tagaylo360

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

For me I look at John McAffee's Twitter account where he announces the next best selling crypto. Usually his predictions are really good.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee

He announces a new cryptocurrency every week. I take some advice from him and my coins do good so far Smiley
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

You dont need to find it. Just look at coinmarketcap top 10 coins then your on it.

On the other hand, just do your own research and join the community of your chosen crypto

zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:50:18 AM

Take time to read and review previous ICOs that went successful. So you have some sort of standards while looking for new coins. Be active on browsing the announcement threads you might stumble on something you might be interested in. Always take time because it is worth it when find that coin that will bring you to the moon.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:53:15 AM

It was require a huge effort. You have to read white paper, road map, review their developers, advisers, marketing, strategies and so on. Follow news about cryptos and join telegram. However, it's worth an effort.

If you want to get updates about upcoming events of cryptos.

Pay visit to:

http://coinmarketcal.com/

Finding a good one requires what you have just said, you can't find good cryptocurrency by luck all of the time, you have to read sometimes, though some of them in the end ended up scam so I don't know really what to do, I'm just doing random, sometimes I'm reading their information about their project and the other way around, depends on you I guess.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

it depends with your investment strategy, if you are looking for long term HODL, its better platforms such as reddit, coinmarketcap. but if you are trading for short term selling, join some infamous telegram groups that specialize in analysing pumps and dumps.

Why do you people even both to get all info from telegram and reddit? Those are like I have previously said are the breeding grounds of scammers and brain dead shills who are paid to promote projects - dont believe me? Check out the Altcoins Bounties section of the forum and you will see all the third world half-English speaking shitposters joining every other social media for spam it for tokens. They even consider it as a "JOB" Grin

Do your OWN research before investing in any project.
Those who are walking toward altcoins are going to the loss they will never get enough profit from bitcoin and as far as the best coin to find is concerned you can see bitcoin is the best coin at this time and no other coin will come near it and more of it bitcoin has more impact on investors life as compared to any other crypto coin investor so there is need of the thing that leave alt and join the community of bitcoin,

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

In just addition to what you have said, you can also trust some of our high rank members here because they much know whats a good crypto than we are. You can also google some and most of the results are true. Find some like five informations about that crypto and which ever has the highest amount of rating is probably most accurate.
S.Alam

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

We can understand that when a value of its currency is increasing its value from its stable position. That's why I must search for information about my Google, Twitter's currency.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

can try ethereum, bitcoin or ripple that's just what I know good cryptos

The best Crypto currency ever is,
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Ripple
Monero

Bitcoin price is low of now,So you can inverse in bitcoin to get more profit later. If you have low dollars ,try of any altcoin. Ethereum is the second valued cryptocurrency.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

it depends with your investment strategy, if you are looking for long term HODL, its better platforms such as reddit, coinmarketcap. but if you are trading for short term selling, join some infamous telegram groups that specialize in analysing pumps and dumps.

Why do you people even both to get all info from telegram and reddit? Those are like I have previously said are the breeding grounds of scammers and brain dead shills who are paid to promote projects - dont believe me? Check out the Altcoins Bounties section of the forum and you will see all the third world half-English speaking shitposters joining every other social media for spam it for tokens. They even consider it as a "JOB" Grin

Do your OWN research before investing in any project.
About Own Research besides read whitepaper, explore website like ICObench or Coinschedule, is there any tips from you so people can choose ICO more carefully. I doubt Telegram can give the pure information about the project, overpumped-project and many unpatient people keep asking "When The Coin listed in Exchanges?". Really bored with them.

Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

You dont need to find it. Just look at coinmarketcap top 10 coins then your on it.

On the other hand, just do your own research and join the community of your chosen crypto

Sometime we need to listen about people advice to us but at the end of a day we need to Research by our self because the most effective way to find a good coin is spend our time on knowing what is really a good coin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

You are really not asking on how to find good cryptocurrencies to invest in as you are only looking for the tips and suggestions made by others which can be rewarding but also a dangerous move to be done by a newbie. As a trader you must know how to trade by yourself and what I mean about that is you are also analyzing the cryptos you are targeting to buy. Some good things to see that a crypto is worth buying is good support and communication through its developers as well as good support from its investors, with this you will know that it will grow in the long term.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:19:58 AM

look out for the coins that have significant volume and choosing base on the profit percentage the reason why is because those coins that have good substantial profit percentage but have a probably low volume lacks liquidity and its a important aspect i always look out for not allowing my emotions to make decisions for me. After you've find a good crypto currency with a good development team and unique selling proposition and you think has a good chance of of increasing over the long term or at least gaining significant amount of value then you can go ahead accumulate when its the right time probably when its low
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

I use some social sites like facebook, twitter and youtube. It really helps me a lot especially i wanna know some aspects of a good cryptos and i can gain some knowledge from it.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:56:25 AM

I use and subcribe some youtube channel related cryptocurrency who expert in crypto world and also subcribe some telegram channel. This is really help me to find good coin that has strong fundamental. After that i will research again to make sure that all review is true.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:23:04 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
Even nowadays, there are no easy way to know which crypto is scam or good enough in the future because not all informations we can have easily, the rating sites we use nowadays are not 100% correct because the informations they gave us which no one can confirm is 100% true. so it is depends to the community of that cryptos on Telegram, if the evidences the community given us are proven high quality enough, then we can put or faith in that crypto investment.

Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:34:02 AM

Hi,

Too hard to tell if a crypto is a good or not because sometimes a coin only good at the beginning and turning bad in the long run. And there also a coin having a slow start and become a beast in the long run. Its better to have your own research, read their whitepapaper and roadmap

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1139
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:49:40 AM

I couldn't understand that ICO is the main balance here that every trust. I see good cryptos but I see to it that tokens have high grade today.  Trading sites found attention to traders that it is now in high market caps. But for me bitcoin is the best because it is the main exchange in our currency, so I stay put and listen some advice on which is the second cryptos that I will discover.

Ravvish2

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

I usually find good cryptos by exploring cryptocurrency related forums and youtube channels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: