Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3105 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
I think that in order to find the coin, good projects you need to find out in a lot of information channels and media like on Telegram / Discord. Also you can find on twitter and bitcointalk which are all Trust your address so that you can find the good and the quickest.
Exactly there are a lot of ways to search about the coin you want to trade to you are in search of any coin, now it is new and modern age where everything happens very fast and with single click we can get any kind of information, so use social media, use you tube and the most important explore internet which is limitless for providing information, you can visit some crypto users as well so I recommend you to use bitcoin which is the best crypto currency,
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
I think that in order to find the coin, good projects you need to find out in a lot of information channels and media like on Telegram / Discord. Also you can find on twitter and bitcointalk which are all Trust your address so that you can find the good and the quickest.
Right, this Forum and Telegram always help me finding good altcoins and ICOs. However, I like when I watch something - I get the information better. Therefore, I regularly choose YouTube channels.
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:09:01 PM

You can check good youtube crypto bloggers, and check ICO with good team, popular advisors and if project have bussines or work product it's good project to investing
chiko27

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:13:08 AM

to find out whether the cryptocurrency is good, look for whitepaper. This bitcointalk forum is one of the most prestigious forums where you can learn about potential projects. Take time to read and review previous successful ICO.
shanewolff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:29:36 AM

There are ICO watch lists from somewhat established crypto enthusiasts, some with lot of followers with them, you can find the recommended lists of them and choose coins that are common, it's the most successful way, than trying to find it ourselves. you can find them on twitter.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:40:59 AM

Yes everything related to cryptocurrancy and assisted by some social media. From google certainly we can find many articles from various sources that can be trusted. Sites that display the latest price movements can also help you predict about cryptocurrancy coins, sometimes you use an exchanger site to know the price movements of cryptocurrancy. The best thing you can do is join their telegram group, it is full of information there.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:06:14 AM

Hi,

I guess what you mean by cryptos here are coins offered in ICOs. If you mean cryptos as the ones that are already available on crypto exchange platforms, the higher the rank of the coin, the more you can trust it. So I guess ranking plays a big role. In terms of ICOs, you can scan the running ones in several ICO review sites. You can easily Google them. You may also visit the ANN section here.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

Depends on your strategy, there are crypto-currencies that are suitable for daily trading, but there are those that are for long-term investment
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

Depends on your strategy, there are crypto-currencies that are suitable for daily trading, but there are those that are for long-term investment
I usually choose cryptocurrency with good volume for day trading so I will have no problem with liquidity.
Also, I make sure I trade only in big exchange because there are a lot of coins and the price moves a lot and that will be the moment to do the right
timing to buy low and sell high.

Anyway, it's still good if we have long term and short term, both are profitable if we do the right thing to manage them.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

Hi,

I'm not looking for good altcoms on Youtube or social networking sites and I do not listen to anyone's opinion. I just rely on charts, team analysis and their future business strategies. That is the 3 factors that determine the future of the altcoins.  I believe in myself more than others so I choose to analyze everything by myself.

odb1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Well if you are a ICO lover then you can work on it and review the new ICO's daily and may be you will find a good coins for investment which can gives you return more then your expectations, and also if you have some good trading knowledge so review the coinmarketcap daily and try to review top 30 coins i hope that you may find the good one for you.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

What do you mean to find? If you are talking about minining or trading, then really these methods are effective. You can also join Bounty campaigns. This is one of the most popular ways to get coins today
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

I try to look at a lot of information - from telegram channels, Twitter, cryptotrader channels. But I always make the decision myself, for me no one is an authority, even a very successful trader.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

Research about tha project read their whitepaper to knowledge about their project  That's the best way to get a good crypto or see it in icobench trackio foxico and  findico you can se the ratings of crypto in that sites.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

I try to look at a lot of information - from telegram channels, Twitter, cryptotrader channels. But I always make the decision myself, for me no one is an authority, even a very successful trader.
agree on it we cant rely on what others may have to say and advice on but by our self for we can be able to make a decision to be on what we just have to do with.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

agree on it we cant rely on what others may have to say and advice on but by our self for we can be able to make a decision to be on what we just have to do with.
All currencies here in this site has a potential to gain huge profit, let us involve in different crypto so that we can determine what's the good crypto in this technology and we must able to keep updating the market which has a good volume.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

To find a good cryptocurrency just make your own research about this and seek for reliable and valid source of information about them to know which of them is the answer for your question and find out the trustworthy enough company in this business.
sharanheyo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

To be precise, a good telegram source for finding good cryptocoins would be t.me/coinswitch_community . The group is small and well moderated and often runs public polls to understand the user sentiments which can be a good indicator of how much trust a particular coin enjoys. It is managed by https://www.coinswitch.co which is a platform to access all cryptocurrencies under one roof.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:35:49 PM

Hi,

You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the years and it is hard to kick, bitcoins are constantly adjusting and there is a slight rebound in the past few days, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will need to There is a deep fall before it can grow stronger in the long run. This is the time to consider your short-term trading day.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:44:43 AM

I am not clear on your question, are you talking about to invest in crypto coin or ICO? If you want to know about Good ICO Projects then you may Follow icobench, The best ICO rating website till now to me. Or if you are looking for a good crypto coin then I would suggest you look regularly on coinmarketcap. There you will see top coins, you can choose any coin from the top 20 or more. I can recommend you to buy Ethereum, Litecoin, ADA, TRON. These coins are safe to invest. At least you will not be scammed and you can make profits if you do live trade or hold for a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: