Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3108 times)
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:40:52 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
Allocate most of your time on researching for you to able to find good cryptocurrencies. You should research the background of the coin and you should also analyze the past graph of the coin that you will hold.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:26:17 AM

Read about the coin thoroughly, think what market it will affect and how much users it may get. If the team is solid and communicate with supporters and delivered what they have promised then it is a good crypto.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:48:43 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

As of now it is very hard for us to find a good crypto. Right now there are some crypto that is not that solid and the price goes down immediately. 

I think we need to do more reasearch about the coin and the team behind it's coin to ensure that it is not a scam.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

Hi,

We have many of ratings sites. Every project site is also opened for your clothes and careful look on it, so feel free to make your research in order to find the project that would be worthy of your attention and investments.
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

It is not difficult, it is plenty of them in this forum, you only need to look for those who are always under the radar. also try joining a telegram group that receives information about crypto, I often get a lot of information from there,
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:02:53 PM

it is not difficult, it is plenty of them in this forum, you only need to look for those who are always under the radar. For me To find good crypto i use review of some youtube channel related crypto and also some telegram channel. This is really help me to find massive potential crypto. After that i try to learn by self to more understand that project by reading the white paper.
Are you sure by reading the whitepaper you'll gonna believe the project? I don't think so, everyone can just hire a good writer to make them a perfect whitepaper and there is a lot of them who use this method in order to make people interested and believing in the project.
Good cryptos are very hard to find today as you can see there were too many of them to find a unique and a good one, just try to not too easy for you to believe a crypto if it can make a great profit for you.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

Hi,

There is only one way to determine if the cryptocurrency is a good investment or not and that is by checking the platform and the statistics in the market before investing a huge amount.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

With time it becomes more and more difficult to find decent crypto projects...All follow same ideas and make same promises but no working(required) product is released - that's the common situation for today.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

Hi,

Usually i used research in coin market cap. Please find below link here.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

We can see top 100 altoins here. This will help you to choose best altcoins. Also you can check the price history and charts. this will easily help you to know the price value whether it is trust worthy or not.
There are two options for this as per my opinion. Firstly you don’t have to find any other crypto for trading or investing or bounty campaigns or anything else than bitcoin. It provides you best opportunity for making handsome money in either of these methods. But sometimes if it falls over the line of affordability, then go for eth. Else all other coins are big in risk so avoid them.
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

Hi,

There are now many cryptos and as you say. It is difficult to assess the good cryptos. With my personal view of evaluating a cryptos that I consider to be good, I will judge based on the number of participants in the cryptos telegram. If the number of members is more then the quality of cryptos is good and vice versa. Second, we will look at twitter and facebook. is similar to the telegram channel. If the number of followers twitter and facebook many shows that cryptos good
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Hi,

There are now many cryptos and as you say. It is difficult to assess the good cryptos. With my personal view of evaluating a cryptos that I consider to be good, I will judge based on the number of participants in the cryptos telegram. If the number of members is more then the quality of cryptos is good and vice versa. Second, we will look at twitter and facebook. is similar to the telegram channel. If the number of followers twitter and facebook many shows that cryptos good

There are some resourses that have webinars. I think it's really important to find a source where you can find everything about crypto
Princess04ka

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

Hi,

There are some resourses that have webinars. I think it's really important to find a source where you can find everything about crypto

I know one that will have a school with stuff for people in cryptoworld
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

Hi,

If you want to know about Good ICO Projects then you may Follow icobench, the best ICO rating website till now to me. Or if you are looking for a good crypto coin then I would suggest you look regularly on coinmarketcap. Anyway! yes you need to get some knowledge before start. Than inegrate what you have learn into your practice. I Found one promising ico on Icobench - they are first who have created beta and we can tested it . You can exchange there crypto/fiat and rate is tied to Coinmarketcap
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

Hi,

If you want to know about Good ICO Projects then you may Follow icobench, the best ICO rating website till now to me. Or if you are looking for a good crypto coin then I would suggest you look regularly on coinmarketcap. Anyway! yes you need to get some knowledge before start. Than inegrate what you have learn into your practice. I Found one promising ico on Icobench - they are first who have created beta and we can tested it . You can exchange there crypto/fiat and rate is tied to Coinmarketcap
oh i followed for them for a while they made free cryptowebinars https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXe_JuM-loN7nKPkh-4TBg

and i am going to register at their trading school
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Hi,

oh i followed for them for a while they made free cryptowebinars https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXe_JuM-loN7nKPkh-4TBg

Could you give link at icobench please?
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

Hi,

https://icobench.com/ico/streamity
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

You can visit Ann Thread Board here in bitcointalk if you want to look for ICO but visiting websites that gives ratings to ICO's can be a big help but not 100% you can google them they are actually plenty. Never miss visiting their ann thread though because you will know if this is legit or not some people here are very good in spotting scam icos'.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

Hi,

https://icobench.com/ico/streamity
Yes, quantity is one of the best proof that it is good ICO. How about if I say that those quantities is from Airdrop or because of airdrop they have many members? It’s like this is not equal. But I believe that quantity is with quality also because the quality itself is the most important and most valuable in finding or joining ICO.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

Hi,

Usually i used research in coin market cap. Please find below link here.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

We can see top 100 altoins here. This will help you to choose best altcoins. Also you can check the price history and charts. this will easily help you to know the price value whether it is trust worthy or not.
In the case of investment, I prefer my own math and evaluation. There are some steps to evaluate and see if a crypto is efficient enough to invest in. The first is to see if it is liquid enough to be used in future instant needs. Price stability and attached risk.

The stability is sometime described in terms of market cap as well. After this we study the business project that backs the crypto. If the default risk is finally low, you go for investment or change your mind and invest in another.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

Get to know the projects first - its team, the idea and if it actually needs the blockchain technology. If it does then see their roadmap and proceed with your investment.
Almost all the crypto coins are responsive if we handle properly according to the guiding rules and principles we learnt previously about markets in order to make money. People are now looking for more in this low market because from here they will get more quantity of coins on low amount which is a type of benefit too. In order to get huge profit proceed for the Bitcoin and if want less profits then Altcoin and Litecoin trading is always here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: