Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good cryptos?  (Read 3104 times)
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

There is no good or bad cryptos for trading. For ex. I hate ripple coz it's actually not crypto at all. But a lot of people make good profit with it.
It is very easy to place your money in the market of cryptocurrencies but the major thing you should get first is the knowledge of desired market. If you desire for the Bitcoin then this trading will be for long term and you will have to handle it for long term till high market. On the other hand there are many other coins but favorable for short term and almost all sources are profitable.
I do not think that it is so easy to find a good place to put your money in, i think that for that you need to do a good work, study the market, get suggestions from experts, and the most important is to learn the trading skill and get some experience in crypto market and only then you can find a good place for your investment.

I think he can say that easy because he already knew the technique how to determine and analyze the crypto market to find the good altcoins to Invest. In my part, I used to  see the top 5 altcoins, so that I could easily choose which I going to Invest my money and read those white paper as well.
All are well responsive and good cryptocurrencies by the main different is on the basis of value, all are of different values. The most responsive and profitable coin is the Bitcoin and Ethereum is next, are favorable for long term trading. On the other hand there are less valuable coins which are favorable for short term trading as Litecoin, Altcoin and Neo which are less valuable.
Bitcoin and ETH are profitable coins in longterm that means minimum you have to wait 2 or 3 years then you will get at least one chance to sell your coins for a high price. To do short term trading we have many altcoins in the market even we can consider NEO and LTC also for long term. according to expert prediction NEO have a chance to reach $1k in future but it takes years so if you ready to wait then buy these coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

I think you can find good cryptos by researching and try to watch some videos on you tube, try to read the whitepaper of the project, have more knowledge in choosing good cryptos.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

There are too many good ICOs, you analyze the projects they are doing, it is possible in the future. I think the market is always one of the hardest things, we have to actively analyze and learn such experiences to select the potential ICO.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:33:59 AM

Maybe to find good cryptos we should make a research, look for the reviews into youtube, analyze carefully the project to check if this will bring good future for you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?

First Educate yourself about the Blockchain Technology. Read about Blockchain Techynology from the major cryptocurrency webistes like our bitcointalk frorum, bitcoinist, bitcoinexchangeguide, cointelegraph, hackernoon etc or youtube. Take advantage of this free social media sources to educate yourself first. Don't follow any one blindly you can become victim of pump and dump scheme. If you really want to invest than invest in any of top 100 VCs listed on coinmarketcap after researching.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

The best cryptos are the ones which are listed amongst top 100 on coinmarketcap. You shouldn't look elsewhere. These are usually more reliable than the rest and I prefer investing only in these.
Also, these are not as volatile whereas the coins below 100th rank tend to be more volatile.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

until today there are so much cryptos and so much ICOs that we can hardly find a good token to invest, the chance to find a really good token is very hard, so we can only rely on informations about the token from experts and reviewers, moreover, nowadays, ERC20 platform is too much popular now, and most of them are failures, only unique platform can survive for long term, so it would be better if we choose a special platform to invest.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

I think all crypto in the ranking top 10 according to market cap is good one, because the highest market cap that mean the community and the demand is higher. And this crypto usually has strong fundamental and good choice for day or swing trading. But if you looking for new crypto that just tradeable in the market you have to learn the fundamental by your self and always do you own research, and dont make invest in that coin only base on youtuber advice.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
Research is the best key that we can do for us to easily find good cryptocurrency. Gathering information is not easy task because not all of the site are giving reliable information, this forum can help us for us to find good cryptocurrency.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

I think, if I would like to get good food then first I will search food-related blog or forum. I will see the fresh feedback for the good food. As like if you are looking for good cryptos then it will be good to go the Crypto related blog or forum to see the advice or experience on any project. In this way, it will be easy to find out good, better and the best project in my opinion. Yes, we can use Google to get help.

ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

it is not difficult, it is plenty of them in this forum, you only need to look for those who are always under the radar. For me To find good crypto i use review of some youtube channel related crypto and also some telegram channel. This is really help me to find massive potential crypto. After that i try to learn by self to more understand that project by reading the white paper.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Hi,

Usually i used research in coin market cap. Please find below link here.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

We can see top 100 altoins here. This will help you to choose best altcoins. Also you can check the price history and charts. this will easily help you to know the price value whether it is trust worthy or not.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

Get to know the projects first - its team, the idea and if it actually needs the blockchain technology. If it does then see their roadmap and proceed with your investment.
Sweet Weapon

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Finding the best crypto is a good challenge i have to say .. There are so many crypto currency is in the market right now .. But all the coins do not have a bright future .. Some of them are here to scam people .. So what should we do ? Do wee need to shut the door off and not talk about it !
The ans is no . There are so many products in the market , but do we buy all of them ? No , we only buy the product that we think would be good for us . Crypto market is also like that .. One need to do research about the market and need to learn about the product before investing .. Its so simple ..
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

Get to know the projects first - its team, the idea and if it actually needs the blockchain technology. If it does then see their roadmap and proceed with your investment.
most challenging moments that we may ever had to decide which currency we should choose for so that is why for me i always check for the group of people behind that cause if that group had been experience lot of successful then there is a possibility for their next project that they may manage too.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

Hi,

You can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily in recent days and today bitcoin prices have soared to around $ 6500 today. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise and will touch $ 7200 in the coming days.

At $ 7200 this bitcoin price will be high and it will be difficult to predict whether bitcoin prices will continue to rise or fall. I think you should take profit at this level and wait for the next bitcoin.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

Hi,

You can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily in recent days and today bitcoin prices have soared to around $ 6500 today. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise and will touch $ 7200 in the coming days.

At $ 7200 this bitcoin price will be high and it will be difficult to predict whether bitcoin prices will continue to rise or fall. I think you should take profit at this level and wait for the next bitcoin.
Once bitcoin price will hit 7000$ then it will continue increasing its price, I think that now the time is that the investors will start investing money in bitcoin again, which will make bitcoin increasing its price. To me as i am holding my bitcoin for a long time when the price was trading above 15000$ therefore i have only one option and that is to hold my bitcoin tell the price reach to its previous high price.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

Hi,

I do not think so, I believe that the crypto market is slowly falling into recession, you can see that bitcoin knitting has steadily fallen since reaching $ 19800 and now despite a slight rebound substantial. At present, bitcoin is adjusting at $ 6500 and will be able to continue falling at any time.

The market is facing the global economic crisis so I believe that downtrend trend will continue in the coming time.
Chiidynno

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

Hi,

As far as I know, on the website of coinmarketcap the coin has good growth is usually ranked at the top. You can choose these coins to invest but sometimes these coins also have bad fluctuations.

Yes good Cryptos do not really hide themselves and security consciousness is firm and transparent
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

to be able to find a good crypto then you should be able to analyze the crypto you want to buy well, how the price movements and whether it will be profitable or not so it can provide profit for you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: