Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:19:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie here and I have some questions concerning Signature Campaigns.  (Read 184 times)
makoitus (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:59:44 AM

Hello guys, so as you can see I am new or a Newbie here on the site/forum. I have been reading through a lot in this section(Beginners & Help) and saw several posts already.
So now I've learned that in order to earn the big bucks, I can do trading and join campaigns. So for trading, I would love to do that but for now, I can't since I don't have the
money yet to buy bitcoins or altcoins. And I need to do more research as well if I want to dive into the trading stuff. So my better option is to join these said campaigns, and as
I have read, I need to rank up to at least Jr. Member to be able to join since most or almost all major campaigns do not accept Newbie accounts due to feature restrictions. Okay,
so I have been working on that, I am almost there to becoming a Jr. Member now. I am excited in joining a campaign pretty soon, but I actually haven't read much about what I
need or have to do once I am with a campaign. That's why I need your help guys.

So, I want to know two things for now:

1.) I understand I need to put something on my profile? like a script or like a code? I'm really not sure what it's called but I do hope you guys know what I mean. And if yes, what do you call that
and how do I put it on my profile.
2.) How does the moderator or manager monitor our activities? Do we have to give reports or update them of what we did the past week or something? Or if differs on the campaign you're with?

That is all for now guys, thanks.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:51:21 AM

You need to maintain a 14 activity level for two weeks, and when your grade reaches JR, you can sign up for some signature activities! In the reward task, you need to register your information, register the online form, and the task supervisor will check your task completion status during the mission cycle!
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:46:04 AM

1.) I understand I need to put something on my profile? like a script or like a code? I'm really not sure what it's called but I do hope you guys know what I mean. And if yes, what do you call that
It's called a BB code. It's the code that makes the campaign's signature appear on the bottom of your post.

2.) How does the moderator or manager monitor our activities? Do we have to give reports or update them of what we did the past week or something? Or if differs on the campaign you're with?
No. Like 99% of the time, the signature manager monitors your activities by manually going through your posts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3462

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:51:23 AM

1.) I understand I need to put something on my profile?
Correct.

like a script or like a code?
Yes.

I'm really not sure what it's called but I do hope you guys know what I mean. And if yes, what do you call that
It's "signature code". Go to profile > Forum Profile Information > Go to the box that has the label "Signature" (big empty box) > Copy the codes there > Click "Change profile" button (lower right of the page).

2.) How does the moderator or manager monitor our activities?
They go through the posts you've made and monitor everything and if it's done by bots, everything is automated.

Do we have to give reports or update them of what we did the past week or something? Or if differs on the campaign you're with?
No (haven't seen such campaign so far), that's their job.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tuyok

Activity: 115

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

Hello guys, so as you can see I am new or a Newbie here on the site/forum. I have been reading through a lot in this section(Beginners & Help) and saw several posts already.
So now I've learned that in order to earn the big bucks, I can do trading and join campaigns. So for trading, I would love to do that but for now, I can't since I don't have the
money yet to buy bitcoins or altcoins. And I need to do more research as well if I want to dive into the trading stuff. So my better option is to join these said campaigns, and as
I have read, I need to rank up to at least Jr. Member to be able to join since most or almost all major campaigns do not accept Newbie accounts due to feature restrictions. Okay,
so I have been working on that, I am almost there to becoming a Jr. Member now. I am excited in joining a campaign pretty soon, but I actually haven't read much about what I
need or have to do once I am with a campaign. That's why I need your help guys.

So, I want to know two things for now:

That is all for now guys, thanks.

You need to rank up first in order to join a certain signature campaign. You have to be at least a junior member.

SayNumo

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

Terms of signature campaigns differ, so you'd need to check with the specific bounty program.

Also, as others said, you aren't likely to be accepted to a signature campaign as a Newbie (you can't even post links in your signature at this point), so focus on ranking up first.
Cres

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

Any guide to rank up? Or just post things and ask around like this?
SayNumo

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:50:24 PM

Any guide to rank up? Or just post things and ask around like this?

Well, technically to rank up you just need to post regularly and often; you can earn up to 14 Activity points every 2 weeks (more info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0)

But it's better to think about ranking up in terms of meaningful participation. Browse the forum, ask questions, add your commentary if you feel you can help. The rank will come Smiley
clemenciooo

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:35:27 AM

Hi guys, ive been trying to hit 14 activities in 2 weeks but it stops on 12. whenever I try to post the post will be removed in a few. I dont know why. may 2nd week will be today at 3 pm. If I havent hit 14 in 2 weeks does that mean that may 12 activities wont be counted? Please enlighten me coz Im really working to rank up. Thank you.
makoitus (OP)

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:54:48 AM

Thank you so much guys for your responses. I really appreciate it. I will surely take note of these things so that I can use them in the future. Anyway, good luck in earning more btc and altcoins and good luck with all your endeavors. 'til next time guys  Cheesy
crypto42

Activity: 119
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:03:30 AM

Well mostly the bounty campaigns run with a few rules. The most common rule for that is signature campaign. That means you would be given a code from the coin you are interested, and you should put that signature code on your profile.
You can do that on PROFILE and on the left Forum Profile Information, and you just copy paste the signature code, and there you have it Smiley

To gain better rank on the forum you need to be active and comment regularly and often.

To earn coins (no matter is it Bitcoin, or Litecoin) you need to apply in bounty campaigns if you don't have the financial resources to buy altcoins. But you should be active and also have some luck.

First gain coins but you need to be smart at traiding also Smiley. Use some time to learn about the altcoins and pumping and dumping, and then start traiding. Don't rush, you always have time in the crypto world.
Learn the coins and use it in your advantage to invest some, and make it bigger.

As at the moment I ahve applied for IntenseCoin bounty Smiley you can join too and see how it goes for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2611344

cheers*
jclick

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

Hi guys, ive been trying to hit 14 activities in 2 weeks but it stops on 12. whenever I try to post the post will be removed in a few. I dont know why. may 2nd week will be today at 3 pm. If I havent hit 14 in 2 weeks does that mean that may 12 activities wont be counted? Please enlighten me coz Im really working to rank up. Thank you.

Posts usually get removed if they are of low quality. For example , if u post in a product page like Any Coinpage .. " very good coin , i like it " ... " this looks like a good coin " etc

That kind of sentence are having no sense as per the criteria because they are serving nothing and gives no benefit to the community. So avoid such sentences. Instead of that study the content properly and if you have knowledge related to that ongoing Subject enligten others too or move on to  a subject of your taste and your knowledge where you can participate and contribute.

●  ●U●  ●R●  ●S●  ●I●  ●G●  ●N●  ●A●  ●T●  ●U●  ●R●  ●E●  ●
tronslator

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:27:35 AM

hi! it is 2 weeks from first message, not from registration date.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: