Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone help me with this Bitcoin?  (Read 193 times)
BrianBrianBrian (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:53:15 AM

Good day businessmen,

May I appeal to your good sides and ask for assistance. I am having trouble rather confuse by all this threads.
I do grasp the idea about bitcoin, my concern is how will I earn or get some for myself?

Any kind of assistance is very much appreciated.
I want to start this right and maybe start to establish myself in this kind of business.
Thank you very much in advance, will be waiting for your replies kind sirs.

Brian
Young Entrepreneur

──『 JOY TOKEN 』──
Infrastructure Protocol for the Gaming Industry
engrdaver

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

i am also new to this BTC fever, however i have watched a lot of videos and read a lot of threads and this is what i found out. get you rank to jr member then join campaigns. these campaigns give you the chance to acquire BTC. the more campaigns you join the faster you earn BTC. i hope this helps Grin
BrianBrianBrian (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

Thanks dude, I hope you can give me more inputs about this Bitcoin.
Really want to earn so badly.

──『 JOY TOKEN 』──
deciphertron

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

Everyone were once a newbie. Just keep on reading and learning about bitcoin, it is the best thing to do I guess, before investing in this cryptocurrency. It is one way to ensure good profit in this bitcoin technology.
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

my advise is to start with reading official posts\wiki about bitcoin and best place to start with is bitcointalk plus https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page , after that you can define a specific way to go with as i think trading\gambling are most attractive ways at the time being for businessmen.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Simple_Man

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

Good day businessmen,

May I appeal to your good sides and ask for assistance. I am having trouble rather confuse by all this threads.
I do grasp the idea about bitcoin, my concern is how will I earn or get some for myself?

I want to start this right and maybe start to establish myself in this kind of business.

Brian
Young Entrepreneur

There are many ways you can get bitcoins. Let me list out a few for you.

1. Faucets
It is a low earning source of bitcoin. But you will give you some feeling about owning some fraction of bitcoins. Even though you won't earn anything significant but just a feel good factor to start with.

2. Signature campaigns:
Earlier this used to be a good source of income from this forum. However this forum has moved to a strict centralization policy by introducing the new merit points. So you won't rank up unless you get some merit points and it is impossible to join a signature campaign unless you rank up. The power has been kept with only a handful of members so that new members can be suppressed by those high rank people. So it's not much use for you.

3. Trading:
This is the best way to earn a significant amount of income. However, it requires a decent amount of initial investment also it is a risky venture. But if you can invest your time to learn it, it will be worth.

4. ICO bounty campaign:
This is another best way to earn now from this forum. Join as much iCO bounties you can. Use your facebook and twitter accounts to promote their ICO and receive token as a reward. It is a slow and uncertain process but if you can join the right ICO, the return will be significant.

I hope this will help you to get started on the strict centralised environment.
BrianBrianBrian (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:51:20 AM

Good day businessmen,

Brian
Young Entrepreneur

There are many ways you can get bitcoins. Let me list out a few for you.

1. Faucets
It is a low earning source of bitcoin. But you will give you some feeling about owning some fraction of bitcoins. Even though you won't earn anything significant but just a feel good factor to start with.

2. Signature campaigns:
Earlier this used to be a good source of income from this forum. However this forum has moved to a strict centralization policy by introducing the new merit points. So you won't rank up unless you get some merit points and it is impossible to join a signature campaign unless you rank up. The power has been kept with only a handful of members so that new members can be suppressed by those high rank people. So it's not much use for you.

3. Trading:
This is the best way to earn a significant amount of income. However, it requires a decent amount of initial investment also it is a risky venture. But if you can invest your time to learn it, it will be worth.

4. ICO bounty campaign:
This is another best way to earn now from this forum. Join as much iCO bounties you can. Use your facebook and twitter accounts to promote their ICO and receive token as a reward. It is a slow and uncertain process but if you can join the right ICO, the return will be significant.

I hope this will help you to get started on the strict centralised environment.

Thank you! I will surely consider those gems you shared, in my bitcoin venture Smiley

──『 JOY TOKEN 』──
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:15:34 AM

Everyone who plunged into the world of crypto is, of course they are also initially confused, including myself
I read a lot on the forum, asked the experienced, I also learned to read the graph about bitcoin, now I have a little understanding.
But frankly, I can not fully understand bitcoin, whether it's pure trading or gambling, I do not know
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

Everyone's been a newbie.Continue reading and learning about bitcoin,Rate jr member then join campaign.this campaign gives you the opportunity to earn bitcoin.The more campaigns you follow the faster you earn bitcoin.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:38:36 AM

hello brian, to know about bitcoin, first you need learn, its easy, just watch on youtube. after that, you can start earn money, and there is many ways to earn btc, you can earn free faucet from faucet rotator site, but my advice is, you can buy some btc, then start to trading

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

i am also new to this BTC fever, however i have watched a lot of videos and read a lot of threads and this is what i found out. get you rank to jr member then join campaigns. these campaigns give you the chance to acquire BTC. the more campaigns you join the faster you earn BTC. i hope this helps Grin
if only following a bounty campaign program get only a few percent. if Brian has big capital, he better invest in ICO project. and it also helps bounty hunters and project developers. so equally profitable
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:52:45 AM

Good day businessmen,

Brian
Young Entrepreneur
It depends, what can you do, can you offer some kind of service or goods, if you can, earning some bitcoin should not be that difficult, you can post in the services section of the forum your skills and you can sell your goods in the goods, digital goods, or invites section of the forum, if you cannot do that then you will need to raise some money and learn how to trade, there is a lot of money to be made but you can lose it all very quickly as well.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:57:32 AM

Good day businessmen,

Brian
Young Entrepreneur

Hy Brian. Personally I give you suggested. Firstly you can learn about Bitcoin. Then try investment or trading. I hope you will get success.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

Good day businessmen,

Brian
Young Entrepreneur
You can get it in several ways, such as trading, investing, participating in campaigns, faucet, mining.
But some of what I mentioned at least requires capital, such as trade, investment, mining. If you are bumped into your finances, please skate on this forum to get the job you can do.
many people offer jobs other than signature campaigns. It will be very easy if you have the expertise, so the person who will seek you to hire you.
adsadsx

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

you can join some bounty campaign to earn some coins or token,
and sell team to got some BTC ,it's a good way to got your BTC but not any cost.
and it also can develop the Blockchain project.
TrongVX

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

i usually join in airdrop campaign in order to can get some tokens , after that i will sell them to get BTC
In CH Play have some games, you can download them and play but it's little Cheesy
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:15:15 AM

The cheapest way to get yourself some Bitcoin would be to join some ICO bounty campaigns. You just need to spend a little time and effort to earn some of the alt coins with your participation then afterwards you can trade them up for the equivalent amount of Bitcoin.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:25:35 AM

Think of Bitcoin like any other asset. The primary way to grow your holdings is to buy it. Trading can result in either gain or a loss, just like trading any other asset. Mining can be profitable, but unless you know what you're doing, it is just simpler to buy. As for faucets, they can give you free Bitcoin, but this amount is fairly trivial. Best of luck!
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:43:23 AM

I think there are 2 options to get bitcoin. first get a free bitcoin by following the gift, you can read the thread on the market there are many who offer jobs. then the second is by way of capital, you can buy bitcoin and start trading. or by way of mining but you have to buy a mining device.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:37:26 AM

Think of Bitcoin like any other asset. The primary way to grow your holdings is to buy it. Trading can result in either gain or a loss, just like trading any other asset. Mining can be profitable, but unless you know what you're doing, it is just simpler to buy. As for faucets, they can give you free Bitcoin, but this amount is fairly trivial. Best of luck!
Faucets have been a waste of time for a long time, even if you were able to claim enough from them, how are you going to claim your earnings? The fees are very expensive especially for something with that many inputs and even if you could claim it you could have made more money by getting a job and then buying bitcoin directly instead of wasting your time in faucets.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: