Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Bitcoin price after five years?  (Read 1108 times)
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:45:27 AM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?

No one knows, but I think bitcoin in 5years will more valuable than now, I think it will pump, double or triple the recent price. We all know that it is volatile and unpredictable but more bitcoin experts predict that this year will pump to $50k but I think it will not reach $50k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?

In my own opinion, the value of bitcoins after 5 years will increase further more since technology today is growing so fast and the block chain will probably become more faster so slower transactions today will not be problem in the future.

sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

bitcoin after 5 years will change much with the price, because bitcoin prices continue to increase every year then after 5 years bitcoin prices will also be higher and more expensive and may also be widely used in the community.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

Minimum should be the cost to mine, maximum? That's anybody's guess.
We can’t actually guess the right value of bitcoin which will be after 5 years or so as it is very much difficult for anyone to guess the right value even after few days or couple of weeks. However, one thing is for sure and that is bitcoin will surely be having a huge market value at that time and that we can even expect the market value of bitcoin to reach up to 50k $ or even more.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

Minimum should be the cost to mine, maximum? That's anybody's guess.
We can’t actually guess the right value of bitcoin which will be after 5 years or so as it is very much difficult for anyone to guess the right value even after few days or couple of weeks. However, one thing is for sure and that is bitcoin will surely be having a huge market value at that time and that we can even expect the market value of bitcoin to reach up to 50k $ or even more.
It is true bitcoin is the unpredictable currency no one can know the price of bitcoin that it will increase or decrease. But we can make our own analysis with the help of market demand and value. Bitcoin price use to increase thousand of dollar each day it can increase more than double even after few days so I think today price of bitcoin is 20k and after five year it will be almost $50,000 dollar or can be more than this so it is all about investors if people will keep investing like this bitcoin will be the only currency people will use after 5 years.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

i hope in five years the bitcoin is more splittet so more pople own bitcoins !
So it will become more and more stable !

regards
Saritamo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:07:32 AM

Who could say exactly ?! Estimates and predictions can be made, but it is too long to predict.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:10:32 AM

my prediction, bitcoin price 5 years ahead can reach $ 5000. but I also predict, when demand on bitcoin gets bigger, then fee for every transaction will be big too. this is what some bitcoin holders fear.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:11:21 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:39:19 PM by yanxuanyunshan4

Based on my observations of the annual cycle, my guess is that the drop in the price of bitcoin and the price rise will be between $30,000 and $50,000. Although the next few years we expect there will be more investors understand the currency, and more of the ICO project will develop and play a role in the encryption currency, it can also promote the BTC investment price.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:11:29 AM

Well those are indications of change and if there is change in this stages, at that point the costs would likewise increment. Advancement would require some investment and this is sensible in light of the fact that this improvements are not executed that effortlessly. Everything would require some serious energy and it could prompt greater change after some time. Blockchain innovation is a standout amongst other advancements created and its use is in effect generally actualized into different stages and projects
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:16:09 AM

Well for me,the price of bitcoin after five years will become ×10.Now i cant imagine myself that time that i am a millionaire.There are also lot of people invest.,the demand also for that year was increased.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

I think the price of BTC should go up to 200k, and there is a lot of room for the BTC to rise in 5 years, so I have high expectation for BTC.

CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

Five years is a long time and no one knows what will happen in the future. It’s a “Maybe” situation where Bitcoin can skyrocket or even fall on earth. Nothing is definite. Maybe Government can overtake it and make it the ultimate payment mode. Or just Bann it in every country. Maybe the launch of the moon can take Bitcoin up to a Million milestone, or it can remain the same with the ups and downs. Maybe another competitive crypto would take up the stage. I guess no one around here can be sure about this.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

if Five years from now. I also can not predict gan. but I'm sure if the next five years the price of bitcoin will be higher and more people are competing to race and hunt them togetif Five years from now. I also can not predict gan. but I'm sure if the next five years the price of bitcoin will be higher and more people are competing to race and hunt them together .her .example in mid-2017 bitcoin prices approximately Rp 40 million. and at the end of December the price is almost Rp 300 millions .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

I think the price of BTC should go up to 200k, and there is a lot of room for the BTC to rise in 5 years, so I have high expectation for BTC.
That's high but its lower than the early speculations that they have been giving. Some says it will be worth $500,000 for real and there's one popular person said it will be worth $1,000,000 after claiming that it can make it to $500,000. Any of your price predictions will do for me and that's going to give me satisfaction. I'm also have some high expectation but coming to this point, I want to see some shade first.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

What is the point of such questions? No one has even the slightest idea and representation what price will be in half a year. Ten million dollars. Do you like this answer?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

Five years is a long time and no one knows what will happen in the future. It’s a “Maybe” situation where Bitcoin can skyrocket or even fall on earth. Nothing is definite. Maybe Government can overtake it and make it the ultimate payment mode. Or just Bann it in every country. Maybe the launch of the moon can take Bitcoin up to a Million milestone, or it can remain the same with the ups and downs. Maybe another competitive crypto would take up the stage. I guess no one around here can be sure about this.
I will certainly agree to this point because it is really not possible to predict accurately about anything of the world with this much gap provided we have a lot of hurdles and steeplechase involved. The better way is that we must not cross a threshold of six months and start our predictions on this lower level.

Because I feel that by doing this, we will be able to help people more about their decisions of investments and also we will be able to understand the working of the bitcoin better.
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

who knows who knows
Snowys

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:12:45 AM

bitcoin after 5 years will change much with the price, because bitcoin prices continue to increase every year then after 5 years bitcoin prices will also be higher and more expensive and may also be widely used in the community.
I think it is true that the cost of bitcoin in five years will increase as it happens every year and I think it will be elevated rapidly and you will increase further this year.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

very hard to predict
Lately, the market is not really stable. although bitcoin has been able to overcome congestion and delays in terms of transactions. I can not conclude. there are many possibilities. but one thing I trust, bitcoin has a pretty bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: