Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Bitcoin price after five years?  (Read 1120 times)
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

The bitcoin price after five years depends on the people's demand and it is difficult or not to get it. The harder it gets, the higher it will be. The next five years may be the bitcoin price exceeding $ 20,000.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?
If so, the bitcoin will get a very good development, more and more people have recognized it, its value will become more and more high, more shops accept bitcoin to pay, it has become a daily currency
You know that this amount is not difficult for the price of Bitcoin to reach even in this year as everyone know that in the last one year the price of Bitcoin increased ten times to its price so in the coming year the same is also not difficult but the supporters need to be brave and do not have to afraid from the bad news as these bad news do not bring any harm to this decentralized currency. It is only the fear of investors and holders which harm this coin when they start to sell panic.
i believe that there is a lot of upcoming surprises that we may have ever to see here in this market that we are more brave for what ever we may have to see on it for , bitcoin may do a lot of great things and this is on working there is a lot of time.
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?
I think in five years the bitcoin price value will reach 1 million and above.Its not impossible because the value of crypto currency really categorize the bitcoin and on how it can really works to our life.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

It's over and over again but I still answer it.
No one can say how much the price of bitcoin after five years. because we do not have the ability to know it or to know the future.
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

Five years from now I think bitcoin is very valuable when 2023 comes because the possible circulating supply will reach in to the nearest total supply maybe $40,000 per 1 Bitcoin and expect the high demand as well for sure bitcoin still the no. 1 crypto currency.

i will agree with you.Bitcoin prices are now very low.If i said after 5 years,i would say that bitcoin is likely to be 40k in five years. Bitcoin is expected to increase the price at the end of this year.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

I think it will get to $100,000 per bitcoin in the next five years. More and more people are adopting it and it will definitely go higher than that I believe. much higher
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

Well, if all of those that you have mentioned really becomes true having the problem for fees and delayed transactions happen within this year, then I think that the thing "more and more people involved" will shortly follow. Now, if it really does happen, I am looking at a value of over half a million in US dollars for a single bitcoin alone. Just think about it, bitcoins without issues and countless people getting into it and using it while others are holding, making the demand off the charts. Not to mention the amount of limited coins being used or circulated getting smaller everyday, it will absolutely be a path to the moon!

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

in five years bitcoin price is very high like a everest mountain upper side

Yeah probably bro,  it will give us a huge exchange btc value will go up. Then it will outmost to $100,000 and even in five year no other coin can defeat btc. So for as my starting point i keep my btc and hold it and make it more ups.

Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

Bitcoin price after five years depends on the public demand and it is difficult or not to get it. the more difficult, the higher it becomes.

There is much speculation that Bitcoin will not reach a long year because its value will make zero so many investors are also panicking about selling their Bitcoin, but if it does happen, I see it worth more than half a million dollars for a Bitcoin only.
Kobro

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

No need to fear from bad news because this bad news does not bring harm to this decentralized currency, only the investors and horseplayers who harmed this coin when they start selling panic.

I believe because last year it will reach $ 20,000 and according to research and some speculation that bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 after 5 years so that is why I am still holding my coins.
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

It's over and over again but I still answer it.
No one can say how much the price of bitcoin after five years. because we do not have the ability to know it or to know the future.
We don’t have the ability to know the future of bitcoin. But still we can predict the future of bitcoin. At this stage the price of bitcoin is very low. When more investor buy bitcoin at lower prices. Its price goanna boom in next five years. As well as the time passed bitcoin price goanna grow much faster than other crypto currencies.
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

I think that in five years the price of bitcoin can be much higher than 100,000 dollars. I think that it will be from 100,000 to 500,000 dollars for one bitcoin. I'm optimistic about this)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

My prediction would be 1million per bitcoin, If halving will happened then for sure the price looks bright for all the crypto market. So this is the right time to buy bitcoin or else you'll left behind.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

All things considered, if those that you have specified truly turns out to be genuine having the issue for expenses and postponed exchanges occur inside this year, at that point I imagine that the thing "an ever increasing number of individuals included" will in a matter of seconds take after. Presently, on the off chance that it truly happens, I am taking a gander at an estimation of over a large portion of a million in US dollars for a solitary bitcoin alone. Simply consider it, bitcoins without issues and innumerable individuals getting into it and utilizing it while others are holding, making the request off the diagrams. Also the measure of restricted coins being utilized or flowed getting littler ordinary, it will completely be a way to the moon.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Although Its unpredictable,But i think after five years it can reach over 1 million dollars.Although it seems impossible but it can happen.Because its market value and demand increasing rapidly all over the world and if it will continue then here is nothing to impossible to happen.
We cannot predict the price of bitcoin on the next five years, but we believe that it reaches in that price. I think we can say its impossible but we believe, because bitcoin price is increasing and become popular in all over the world. There is nothing impossible with its price is become higher.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

Although Its unpredictable,But i think after five years it can reach over 1 million dollars.Although it seems impossible but it can happen.Because its market value and demand increasing rapidly all over the world and if it will continue then here is nothing to impossible to happen.
We cannot predict the price of bitcoin on the next five years, but we believe that it reaches in that price. I think we can say its impossible but we believe, because bitcoin price is increasing and become popular in all over the world. There is nothing impossible with its price is become higher.
Nothing is more amazing if this price becomes true in the next 5 years. The price that we are getting now is so small compared to the potential in the future, but if it's $500,000 it's still great.
irinalevina456

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

Whether Bitcoin will fall or not In fact, no one knows and even if Everything collapses you have to make money on it specifically.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

After five years, I think bitcoin prices will grow even stronger. The ever-increasing economy of their prices will increase with the development of society. But if bitcoin does not guarantee the player's safety, then maybe five more years will end. Time will be the answer to our questions.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

Bitcoin price after 5 years 1 million dollars hopefully
No one can tell because no one can predict the volatility of bitcoin. But i am hopefull that it will rise up to 1 million dollars!😊
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

If Bitcoin really attains free and instant transactions. I think that moon won’t be a limit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: