Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Bitcoin price after five years?  (Read 1106 times)
uobaaagrf (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahboob123

Activity: 723

http://www.fintropy.io/

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

in five years bitcoin price is very high like a everest mountain upper side

trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?

It's really so hard to tell from this far out, in my expectation bitcoin will probably be replaced in 5 years so I don't expect huge growth, of course we could still see a price of $100k or maybe even more, there's really no telling. Likewise we could see a price in the hundreds of dollars.

automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

Bitcoin price after 5 years 1 million dollars hopefully
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:18:10 PM

Well those are signs of improvement and if there is improvement in this platforms, then the prices would also increase. Development would take time and this is reasonable because this developments are not implemented that easily. Everything would take time and it could lead to more improvement over time. Blockchain technology is one of the best technologies ever developed and its usage is being widely implemented into other platforms and programs.
partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:52:37 PM

Will there be bitcoin in five years? No one can tell. Bitcoin can moon but also disappear completely due to a better competitor emerging, or governments taking actions against it, and so on. The point is that it is useless to talk about what the price is going to be, because no one knows what is going to happen in five years.

muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:55:21 PM

With what I saw towards the ending of 2017 I believe bitcoin will clock 30000k and gain more stability before the counting of five year.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:36:06 PM

We do not know, that is the only honest answer we can give, however if the technology is improved and the transactions become cheap once again then we can speculate the price is going to be higher than the previous all time high but it is not a sure thing since there are many other factors that affect the price, like the adoption and the laws governments will pass in an attempt to regulate bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

Although Its unpredictable,But i think after five years it can reach over 1 million dollars.Although it seems impossible but it can happen.Because its market value and demand increasing rapidly all over the world and if it will continue then here is nothing to impossible to happen.
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

If you ask bitcoin prices within the next 5 years I can not be sure exactly, but after 5 years I'm sure the bitcoin price will be more expensive and can reach $ 50,000 and I think it can still go up again.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

Fice long years could open up many opportunities for Bitcoin. Maybe, by that time, Bitcoin is more popular and is recognized by more countries. Also, with its market value, I think it will be able to reach 30000 USD with that period. Bitcoin is volatile so its market value won't increase that much CONTINUOUSLY. But for now, the best thing is to hold and invest for the future.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:29:49 PM

in five years bitcoin price is very high like a everest mountain upper side

Yes,  it will surely become more expensive.  I guess it will reach at $50,000 to $100,000. I hope that after 1-2 years bitcoin will be finally accepted in more business establishments.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

Yes, it would be.. Technically !! Blockchain is integrating assets ,business into the best form crypto wallets. And along with time it will be work as instant payout because BTC will be utilize as our daily expenditures.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

I hope that in 5 years, the miners will get all the bitcoins and bitcoin will continue to go up, like a rare fossil or precious metal.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:41:32 PM

There's no man that can predict the price of bitcoin (If there are some, let me know). But I think, bitcoin price will be skyrocket high on the next 5 years because of these businesses adapting to blockchain technology. I hope this may help.  Smiley
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

I think for now no one knows after 5 years will how and how much the price. Let it run by itself, I also believe that bitcoin in the future will be more expensive as many new users and investors arrive, which makes it clear that bitcoim will be expensive in the future is the lack of supply and high demand.
Lei04

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

no one can predict by hopefully it will be more expensive Wink
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

I think there will be something unexpected at bitcoin prices in the coming days. So, we get ready to see it.
ryan.fortytwo

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

well that depends on a lot of factors, one of which is, if the miners will not have mined all the bitcoins, meaning the coins will still be in circulation, two. if the blockchain will have survived hack attempts, and finally, if bitcoins will still be superior compared to other alternative currencies. if these are met then the bitcoin prices will be sky high
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

We can not say how much bitcoin is worth after five years because the price of bitcoin is so new and it does not stay at its price and sometimes it decreases the value. so we do not know how much the bitcoin cost after five years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: