Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2018 the most crucial year for bitcoin?  (Read 3568 times)
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

Bitcoin is important. The importance of bitcoin is evident from every day, I definitely see bitcoin being one of the headlines in the headlines on my smart phone homepage. In the year 2018, bitcoin became the most eagerly awaited. Bitcoin players wait for the bitcoin state to return to normal and the price is stable. Bitcoin awaited back up the leaf like some time before. Bitcoin is highly awaited technological innovation. The increasingly tight competition in the world of crypto technology into a bitcoin warning to be able to defend itself in the market so as not to get displaced by other more sophisticated crypto currency.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

Yes of course it is very important. Because in this year bitcoin is falling and I think bitcoin is building its quality again. To be like the year 2017 ago. Bitcoin is still a developmental stage so it still takes a lot of time to rebuild the bitcoin. I hope in this year exactly a few months to come bitcoin will grow even better.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:39:56 PM

2018 is not the most successful for bitcoin, and, in principle, for all crypto-currencies.  But maybe everything will change.
still people are disappointed from year 218 regarding bitcoin, but i think that we should not be disappointed, because still half a year has to go, we have more than 6 months for bitcoin price to increase, i think that anything can happen in such a log time, and i am hopeful that in next six months bitcoin price will surely be trading above 20k.
tikanima

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

2018 is quite important to BTC, which is what is most developed towards the end of the year, this year bitcoin is down and I think bitcoin is building its quality again. Like the previous 2017. Bitcoin is still a development stage so it takes a lot of time to rebuild bitcoin
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

for me it is difficult to predict because at this time bitcoin prices are experiencing a very drastic decline whether in this year bitcoin increased prices or not we also do not know we can only be patient and wait for news going forward, hopefully this year bitcoin can experience a drastic increase and hopefully this year is a good year for bitcoin
devil jin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?
Until now, we are still hoping for the best things to come at this very moment just to simply have the reason of benefiting each and every one for the much awaited moment of increasing the price wherein the equivalent value of the assets hold are also increasing directly to the increase of Bitcoin in the virtual market as well. I bet, we are all hoping that sooner or later, we will be all experiencing the benefit of the price increase within this year.

Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

This 2018 is not crucial at all to me, its just the worst to me, we shall still see what will happen in the remaining months to come..
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

I think it it. Now BTC is quite low and the hype of it is slightly down because there are a lot of great other cryptos. There are should be great changes in BTC technologies.
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

In this first half, 2018 proved to be the most critical year for criptos. Maybe it will be better but I think that by the end, something will change, giving us a brighter 2019
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

A lot of things are happening to bitcoin at the moment but i do not think that is crucial for bitcoin, we have already seen this kind of scenarios in here for more than a few times already

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

A lot of things are happening to bitcoin at the moment but i do not think that is crucial for bitcoin, we have already seen this kind of scenarios in here for more than a few times already

I think we cannot considered 2018 as a crucial year for bitcoin because year 2018 is not ending we have still many more months to count before 2018 end. I believe that bitcoin will soon rise and it maybe make a history on the bitcoin feild. This is really amazing and we all know that any time bitcoin price may change.

cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

The first half of 2018 was marked by a large drop in the cryptocurrency and loss of interest on the part of society. I think that demand will begin in the fall of 2018.

Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

Yes it is, because all who are against bitcoin are putting their utmost effort into sabotaging the crypto world, but that is good because it has attracted quite a lot of attention and after bitcoin endures this then the world will see how strong crypto is  Smiley

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

Bitcoin was able to bang on its doors in 2017 and has made enough noise so the whole world is slowly but surely taking their eyes and focusing now on what the next bitcoin will accomplish. It is vital that we do not waver and the next major steps and achievements to be achieved will signal whether bitcoin will survive for the foreseeable future. Thanks #CMIIW
Gorionh

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:11:43 PM

I do not think it will be crucial year for bit coin, i just think its price will be more constant. It will not be growing up or reducing radically.

Year 2018 is not a crucial year or bitcoin because as I observe investors are increasing. Meaning there's a lot of investors that's still trusting bitcoin.
Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

I think we cannot considered 2018 as a crucial year for bitcoin because year 2018 is not ending we have still many more months to count before 2018 end. I believe that bitcoin will soon rise and it maybe make a history on the bitcoin feild. This is really amazing and we all know that any time bitcoin price may change.

It was only in January and bitcoin peaked.
2018 is overall moving sideway
Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

Yes in 2018 this is a very important year for bitcoin because this is a very appropriate time for us to buy bitcoin to be our asset in the future of nati so we have to buy bitcoin because we will get big profit from bitcoin

In today's current market and the prices of he alts and bitcoin, I also think that it is a crucial year for bitcoin users, the prices is in dip state so that it will be expected that the people will do panic selling n their part because of profit loss or the cause of panic because of the media saying that crypto will end soon, well it is not the issue , the decrease of price in bitcoin will result to the decrease of price in altcoins.
ozcansoyuk

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

Yes in 2018 this is a very important year for bitcoin because this is a very appropriate time for us to buy bitcoin to be our asset in the future of nati so we have to buy bitcoin because we will get big profit from bitcoin

In today's current market and the prices of he alts and bitcoin, I also think that it is a crucial year for bitcoin users, the prices is in dip state so that it will be expected that the people will do panic selling n their part because of profit loss or the cause of panic because of the media saying that crypto will end soon, well it is not the issue , the decrease of price in bitcoin will result to the decrease of price in altcoins.

Not sure if this year is the crucial one since halving will be on 2020 and the effect of halving occures around 6 months before it. THis year might be going in this way to down or without any ATH. 
pls fasten your seat belts.
jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?
Yeah, 2017 is one of the biggest year to bitcoin because at that time bitcoin exceeded to ten thousand dollars, although 2017 is a beautiful year to bitcoin still we can experience some down situation in the following year because it always happen.

lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

I don't think it is a crucial year for bitcoin. It is just one of the stepping stones for it to become more mature. Bitcoin still has a long way to go and it will be a successful technology in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: