Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:43:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/ICO]JOHN MCAFEE'S CHOICE FOR THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE BLOCKCHAINS.DOCADEMIC  (Read 42163 times)
breaktime

Activity: 272
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:51:09 AM

is there a special bonus for early buyer?
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:41:16 AM

Just need to makes myself clear, Did this  means that with this app, we will act as a doctor by our self and just get directed by the AI to do a medical attention to the patient or our self.
But I think that would only work for something that will only need light attention.

icoplus

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:27:36 AM

added docademic  to hubcoin.io/coins/
googlenews

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

I m runing an exchanger in my country i will be happy to add your token in our system.
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

How will AI assist you in doing mundane tasks?
ustradebitcoin (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 251

I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

you can Check the page 29 https://cdn.docademic.com/documents/ico/Docademic+White+Paper.pdf
scriptdaddy

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

Interesting ,

Thank you Sir , are you going to expand this services to chinese?
 so your main objective is providing  free healthcare? Noone do this before how Docademic  going to earn money?
[/quote]

Docademic currently makes money selling big data reports through a Business inteligence console to the healthcare industry and governments. in these reports they become aware of public health trends. The console reports in real time and they pay monthly for access.  We are replicating our business model to other parts of the world and yes we plan on expanding our services to China. As mentioned preciously our goal was to offer the future of medicine and make it sustainable with a great innovative business model. Weve been doing it for over a year now.
[/quote]

now i understand so Docademic is an established company since 2 years ? very promissing 
need to visit this thread more often
S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Docademic to Host Initial Coin Offering for MTC in Late January
https://bitcoingarden.org/docademic-host-initial-coin-offering-mtc-late-january/

Docademic, an innovative digital healthcare company that currently operates in 20 countries today, this week announced they will be hosting an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for their blockchain-based token: Medical Currency Token (MTC).

Through the help of blockchain and Artificial Intelligence, the cryptocurrency is being touted as the next Bitcoin for healthcare products and services. Once the ICO goes live, the MTC will be available to everyone for 0.001 ETH, with a soft cap of 3,500 ETH and a hard cap of 150,000 ETH, plus a 20% bonus for early buyers....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
TELEMEDICINE
Copper Member

Activity: 126

Ico.docademic.com Free video telemedicine

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:19:19 AM

Bitcoin Garden: Docademic to Host Initial Coin Offering for MTC in Late January
https://bitcoingarden.org/docademic-host-initial-coin-offering-mtc-late-january/

Docademic, an innovative digital healthcare company that currently operates in 20 countries today, this week announced they will be hosting an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for their blockchain-based token: Medical Currency Token (MTC).

Through the help of blockchain and Artificial Intelligence, the cryptocurrency is being touted as the next Bitcoin for healthcare products and services. Once the ICO goes live, the MTC will be available to everyone for 0.001 ETH, with a soft cap of 3,500 ETH and a hard cap of 150,000 ETH, plus a 20% bonus for early buyers....

Thank you very much S3CCO.

Docademic
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

Yes, 20% bonus for early buyers starting on the 29th of January.

Docademic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:21:48 AM

Just need to makes myself clear, Did this  means that with this app, we will act as a doctor by our self and just get directed by the AI to do a medical attention to the patient or our self.
But I think that would only work for something that will only need light attention.

We have Doctors ready to speak to you face to face 24/7. Our Doctors are Assited by AI in diagnosis and treatment options based on the information that the system receives. This means that Doctors work hand in hand with the AI to give a better service.  Like I mentioned before. Our service is 100% FREE.

Docademic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:22:19 AM

added docademic  to hubcoin.io/coins/

Thank you very much, I dont seam to see it. Can you post a direct link please.

Docademic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:24:25 AM

How will AI assist you in doing mundane tasks?

our AI in this case is like having a second opinion. It aids our doctors with suggested diagnosis and treatments. In the end the Doctor makes the final decision.

Docademic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

Interesting ,

Thank you Sir , are you going to expand this services to chinese?
 so your main objective is providing  free healthcare? Noone do this before how Docademic  going to earn money?

Docademic currently makes money selling big data reports through a Business inteligence console to the healthcare industry and governments. in these reports they become aware of public health trends. The console reports in real time and they pay monthly for access.  We are replicating our business model to other parts of the world and yes we plan on expanding our services to China. As mentioned preciously our goal was to offer the future of medicine and make it sustainable with a great innovative business model. Weve been doing it for over a year now.
[/quote]

now i understand so Docademic is an established company since 2 years ? very promissing 
need to visit this thread more often
[/quote]

This is correct. We have been giving our service in 20 countries for almost 2 years now and constantly have optimized the service. This is the perfect On-Ramp to a healthcare blockchain and a service that is making humanity healthier.

marzyyy

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

We have Doctors ready to speak to you face to face 24/7. Our Doctors are Assited by AI in diagnosis and treatment options based on the information that the system receives. This means that Doctors work hand in hand with the AI to give a better service.  Like I mentioned before. Our service is 100% FREE.

This is a promising project. Instead of people googling their health issues and gets panicked with the results they’ve got (been there), it’s good to have real doctors to assist you, 24/7. Hope you have success in you project. This will help a lot of people.
Docademic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:31:26 AM

Just need to makes myself clear, Did this  means that with this app, we will act as a doctor by our self and just get directed by the AI to do a medical attention to the patient or our self.

We have Doctors ready to speak to you face to face 24/7. Our Doctors are Assited by AI in diagnosis and treatment options based on the information that the system receives. This means that Doctors work hand in hand with the AI to give a better service.  Like I mentioned before. Our service is 100% FREE.

This is a promising project. Instead of people googling their health issues and gets panicked with the results they’ve got (been there), it’s good to have real doctors to assist you, 24/7. Hope you have success in you project. This will help a lot of people.

Thank you, That is correct! We are a unique service in the world and we are already offering free Telemedicine in 20 countries. Please try it out if you like. www.docademic.com We are also taking advantage of the benefits of blockchain and AI.

scriptdaddy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

Thanks for your answer, I will be one of your small investor , I m happy that you reply to all questions fastly.
Docademic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:11:27 AM

Thanks for your answer, I will be one of your small investor , I m happy that you reply to all questions fastly.

No problem and thank you, glad you like what we do and understand the importance of our service. This is the kind of use Blockchain was designed for. To democratize services like healthcare.

Our Free Telemedicine service is in line with the spirit of blockchain technology.

scriptdaddy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:30:29 AM

The link in this thread does not work, i will suggest you to replace it.
Docademic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

The link in this thread does not work, i will suggest you to replace it.

Were doing it right now.  Thanks for your help.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: