Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:39:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/ICO]JOHN MCAFEE'S CHOICE FOR THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE BLOCKCHAINS.DOCADEMIC  (Read 42165 times)
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

Well, that's my work was awarded. All that I earned on the company's bounty, I recently received on my wallet. What exchanges are expected in the near future? I look until the development of the project is in force, and we are moving in the right direction.

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

Have you some statistics of the usage of your app? It would be great to see such statistics in dynamics.

Docademic
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

We are happy to announce that you can now trade our MTC on https://stocks.exchange/. You can find all the information on the following link: http://stocks.exchange/trade/MTC/BTC

ivankotovic56

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

medicine in our developed times is still very much lame, because we see how new fevers can take us by surprise and destroy the lives of many people, maybe sponsoring blokchain will be able to change this situation

optimusprimalh

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

For Docademic was so helpful that you got the support from McAfee, many people are watching this person on social media and they listen to his words.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ ███  █    Telegram   Twitter   █  ███  Ⓞ fluzcoin
█  █ █  █  The Intelligent Retail Currency █  █ █  █ 
Backed up by global retailers Legally compliant Non-speculative
oapieNL

Activity: 223
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:30:29 AM

Is there anything known what will happen to unsold tokens? Burn or pay over the early investors?
Vit83

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

Is there anything known what will happen to unsold tokens? Burn or pay over the early investors?

Few pages ago they said that this will be some kind of airdrop for token holders. Unsold tokens will be given to token holders.

MSG FROM THE CEO CHARLES NADER .

For the past month we have been deliberating what option is best for token holders in regard to unsold tokens. We have come to the following conclusion. We will be burning 150,000,000 tokens and doing a controlled distribution of a little over 123 million tokens to wallets that purchased MTC every month. This will leave the same amount of tokens in the public relative to the team tokens. This is important to provide a balance in tokens between the company and the public. This will also increase the tokens value and will provide incentive for more buyers to acquire MTC every month so they can benefit from the soon to be launched Docademic marketplace as well as the Docademic loan program to qualified doctors. We are very grateful for the involvement of all of you in making our decision. We expect this decision to net positive results short and long term to all token holders present and future. We are awaiting our listing on HItBTC very soon as well as other exchanges. We are in the waiting process of most of the top 10 exchanges on coinmarketcap and will be updating everyone as we get on more. Thank you once again for all your support and insights. We know that our vision to the universalization of medicine and free basic healthcare for the world will speed up as we increase our functionality and expand in the coming months and are very happy to be on this journey with all of you.

breaktime

Activity: 272
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

unsold Token will be distributed in the next 24 months to Ico buyers, new buyers and bounty hunters if they hold.

breaktime

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

For Docademic was so helpful that you got the support from McAfee, many people are watching this person on social media and they listen to his words.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
breaktime

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

Well, that's my work was awarded. All that I earned on the company's bounty, I recently received on my wallet. What exchanges are expected in the near future? I look until the development of the project is in force, and we are moving in the right direction.

Good for you, are you planing to sell on hitbtc today?
oapieNL

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

Im going to HODL.
I dont need the money. Only if it hit a big exchange like bittrex, binance okex kucoin im going to try maybe a trade with a part of my tokens
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

We are happy to announce that you can now trade our MTC on https://stocks.exchange/. You can find all the information on the following link: http://stocks.exchange/trade/MTC/BTC

thank you for your information, I see the price of MTC in stocks.exchange is higher than on idex market exchange.
but I think for now the stocks.exchanger volume of the trade is still small
Docademic
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:46:50 PM

You can now find the MTC on HitBTC, Sistemkoin, IDEX and Sotcks.exchange.

Here you can see a Tweet that John McAfee shared talking about this:

oapieNL

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

Maybe a tip for docamedic to  contact this new exchange. For listing on upcoin exchange.

This exchange starts on may 12th with trading. This exchange https://upcoin.com
Maybe a nice idea that mtc will be in the 12th of May when the website is 12th ready for trading.

Signing up for a trading account is already possible so that you can discover the website a bit.

You can also win a lot of prizes with the lottery
such as iphones, ledgers, power banks. You will receive a ticket for every $ 100 trading volume. and the top 1000 traders all receive a Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 5000

Half a year ago, I completed the questionnaire about the wishes of traders, whereby they have built an exchange with all submitted forms that was built as much as possible according to the wishes of traders.

I also participated in the beta testing of the exchange and have to say that I am satisfied with how the exchange is built and I have not encountered any problems.

2fa, api key generating is also possible
day and night mode is done and use is made with trading view charts which I also find a plus.

Certainly an exchange where Docademic also fits on the list.

I would say contact Upcoin exchange Cool
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

Maybe a tip for docamedic to  contact this new exchange. For listing on upcoin exchange.

Maybe a nice idea that mtc will be in the 12th of May when the website is 12th ready for trading.

Signing up for a trading account is already possible so that you can discover the website a bit.

such as iphones, ledgers, power banks. You will receive a ticket for every $ 100 trading volume. and the top 1000 traders all receive a Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 5000

Half a year ago, I completed the questionnaire about the wishes of traders, whereby they have built an exchange with all submitted forms that was built as much as possible according to the wishes of traders.

I also participated in the beta testing of the exchange and have to say that I am satisfied with how the exchange is built and I have not encountered any problems.

day and night mode is done and use is made with trading view charts which I also find a plus.

I do not think this is good idea. New exchanges are a risk of loss. Also it is doubtful there would be much volume there.
oapieNL

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:07:55 AM

I do not think this is good idea. New exchanges are a risk of loss. Also it is doubtful there would be much volume there.

This is a centralized exchange just like bittrex and binance.

much cheaper trade as a decentralized

I think that more exchanges will give a better price to stop pump and dumps. If everything comes to a few exchanges, the price can be sent very simply by one person. whoever has the most always wins.

exchanges such as upcoin exchange are also included.

I have no idea how long you have been trading with crypto? I've been doing it for several years

I have seen many positions already change in the exchange ranking list. Last year in the same period, for example, you only heard poloniex is the best. only poloniex added no new coins at all

Then suddenly there came bittrex around the corner that poloniex threw off the throne. Bittrex namely had antshares [NEO] only bittrex did not pay your gas that they all put in their own pocket. they also did not support the many bitcoin hardforks

There was suddenly a new exchange. with the name Binance. This exchange pays monthly the GAS what you get if you were a neo holderR and could make neo transactions for free. This exchange also gave support to the many bitcoin hardforks so you did not have to get your bitcoins from the exchange. And Binance was suddenly the biggest exchange in a few months.

Total nonsense what you are saying.

12th may  they start
and they list a lot of good coins like AION, BAT,BITCOIN,EOS,ETHEREUM, ETHOS, ICON, LITECOIN, OMISEGO,POPULOUS,TRONIX, VEN, ZILLIQA,0X and manny more
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

unsold Token will be distributed in the next 24 months to Ico buyers, new buyers and bounty hunters if they hold.

This is a good option and profitable for the future, but everything still lies on how active the team to market and update the platforms, we need to get this on a much popular exchange, why is this not listed on IDEX its free to submit and this token qualifies.

giaoduc24h

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

Why do you NOT receive the tokens of bounty program?
BCT user: giaoduc24h
Haonam152

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

A lot of FUD in the market because of SEC meetings, especially concerning ETH. Personally I've accumulated top altcoins during the dip.
Vit83

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

Looks positive that price is holding on one level without strong drops. Think that on positive news from team about new countries we can get normal price at least x10 from current level;)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: