Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/ICO]JOHN MCAFEE'S CHOICE FOR THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE BLOCKCHAINS.DOCADEMIC  (Read 42155 times)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

I think any project shouldn't tape name of John Mcafee in their first post ) It's unti-marketing. Everybody already know that this oldman now will Shill any shitcoin for money.

I agree, they should take down that name in their announcement because the man has already distanced himself in any ICO or cryptocurrency and besides, he already has tarnished reputation for getting paid to promote ICO, he should go back doing anti-virus again.

Yes please start to remove yourselves away from McAfee. Seems he is only causing problems now. Or atleast remove him from your titles and feature promotions, and if he still sticks around then that is saying something.

I fully agree, besides Docademic has already proven that it can fly with its own wings, there's no need of any shiller.
As many people have already been noticing, being involved to John McAfee nowadays provide some bad taste for the coin itself. We can admit that the recent run-up that happened with MTC was because of the McAfee effect but it is very evident that it's gone now and the price has been plummeting since then. This might be the right time to separate yourself from him and stand on your own without any help from him. Many people will appreciate this move and will most likely provide positive price movement.
K Blok

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:22:36 AM

How does the docademic charity work? Is it run as a separate entity or somehow integrated?
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

It’s safe to say that mcaffee is partly to blame for where we are right now
and of course also fault of the management to link their project with one person.

You can't blame just one person in such a project. Although it my look thst way.
Photographer

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

10 usd MTC in 2 years max is the minimum. Everyone here is lucky if you hodl mtc. A 5% income compounded per month is something you can’t get from any bank or traditional investment.

Sounds very promising, but what is the rationale behind this sum of 10 usd that you are imagining? What would drive the price to that level?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

Mcafee supporting this project? I think this is not a good advertising for your project. People don't believe him anymore. His new anti-virus have virus...
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:20:07 AM

Mcafee supporting this project? I think this is not a good advertising for your project. People don't believe him anymore. His new anti-virus have virus...
The problem with Mcafee is he has a filthy and careless mouth. And THAT does harm to the reputation of this token. It's likely one of several reasons why this token has declined so much in value. Mcafee needs to clean up his act. He is a genius, but behaves immaturely for a man in his seventies. I am certain he can do better.   
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Docamedic just hit it's lower price since getting in the market, what is the update on this coin, I understand most of the altcoins are down but MTC has lost more than 50% of its value and this is not good for the coin, I wonder what is stored on this coin for the future.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

The problem with Mcafee is he has a filthy and careless mouth. And THAT does harm to the reputation of this token. It's likely one of several reasons why this token has declined so much in value. Mcafee needs to clean up his act. He is a genius, but behaves immaturely for a man in his seventies. I am certain he can do better.   

Mcafee just earning money and he receiveving money for adversiting ICOs projects as well. But he is not a authoritative more...
oapieNL

Activity: 223
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:26:28 AM

The price is not that bad at all if I'm honest. The value may have dropped by 500% after the ATH. But the value is still far above the ICO price.
The cause is not with Docademic, but the problem lies with the trader who buys blind tokens without using a technical analysis of the trend.
If a Token rises a few thousand percent in a very short time, then you have to know that it drops all the way back.
I have no complaints.
I think I paid 1 cent per token in the ICO and took my profit at $ 0.40 per token. A little tokens I have my wallet left for the airdrops.  Smiley
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

this project has future regardless if mcafee supports it or not

now the price is great for buying, probably won't go lower

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

this project has future regardless if mcafee supports it or not

now the price is great for buying, probably won't go lower
Now is the time to buy almost any tokens, the main thing is that the teams continued to work on the development of projects.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:28:03 PM

i agree that mcafee is just making money on advertising but this is a good project.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Photographer

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

i agree that mcafee is just making money on advertising but this is a good project.

Yes, but now that the Mcaffee effect on the price is fading the team should find another McAffe-type-of-person to endorse the project and put him in the title of this thread.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
btcfan1000

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

Docademic
Docademic
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

Guys, we really need you support here. We are candidates for a speaking opportunity in SXSW, one of the most important events for innvation world wide. To vote for our conference you first need to create an account here: https://id.sxsw.com/sign_in and then UPVOTE in the following link: https://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/88903 ... Thanks for you support! Lets get everyone to vote!!!

paxautelemanus

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

No volume. No idea when new exchanges. No idea when US Launch. No idea when Marketing take off. No idea how the rest of market will develop. In the next 2 weeks.

So how should anyone be able to make a 2-week-prediction?
popethatonedude

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

How do we take account of the potencial value of coin price it is just speculation . I really dont know abt coin worthiness . Is their any calculation
minernoob1

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

Why was it claimed that this would launch in beginning of July in US, but now it is middle of August and still no launch?

I questioned them on telegram in middle of July about this and those fgts banned me instantly from telegram.
popethatonedude

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

Etc is down 50% in one month and they got listed on Coinbase Pro Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
luxxun89

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

Cryptoversity Degree qualification - lose more than $50 000, then start again. You are now qualified
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: