Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴Solve.Care - Healthcare on Blockchain🔴🌎  (Read 34974 times)
bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

you may need to add a roadmap for this project so that participants understand the jalalnya of this project and many participants join.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tonnyrinze

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

Am damn optimistic that this will work out and be the best among equal,  awesome and super project,  kudos to the developers
vvadym

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

Interesting project , it is the team that interested me and judging by the activity and approach to everything, I think it will be a success.

Thank you very much for your trust!

vvadym

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

I really like your idea, and it looks amazing, but I'm wondering if your project will achieve the cities of the Russian Federation?

Solve.Care has already signed a multi-year contract with Arizona Care Network,  a leading accountable care organization in the US, to develop a blockchain technology platform with a promise of improving clinical outcomes,  relieving healthcare’s administrative burdens, and reducing costly waste within the system.
Solve.Care platform is a perfect match with the mission of Arizona Care Network  and we look forward to helping them define and implement the future of value-based care administration.

Here you can watch a video:
https://youtu.be/7_V4-XVcsbQ

We expect to be deployed in healthcare delivery systems in multiple regions around the world including but not limited to US, Canada, Middle East, Europe and Asia

MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

The concept of the project with the health apps is interesting, but it seems to me that it isnt very convenient. How is it possible to provide any treatment via the app for a gadget? Analyses are needed!!
gavrosh

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

The concept of the project with the health apps is interesting, but it seems to me that it isnt very convenient. How is it possible to provide any treatment via the app for a gadget? Analyses are needed!!
I’ll give an example in order to make it clear. Let’s use an as an example the person who’s a diabetic – and he knows about it. How can he manage the blood sugar level via the SolcveCare app? He will have a fully functional service which will monitor the situation and tell what to do.
dixon98

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

Remote Heathcare apps was my final year project and I have passion in this field.

Look forward to the growth of Solve.Care. How's the wallet coming along?

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
MkrKing

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:42:48 AM

I’ll give an example in order to make it clear. Let’s use an as an example the person who’s a diabetic – and he knows about it. How can he manage the blood sugar level via the SolcveCare app? He will have a fully functional service which will monitor the situation and tell what to do.
I’ve heard about this. Kinda helper.
qumeijia

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

it is awesome and promising project. if bounty is provided, certainly I will participate in. you have described this project and development clearly and it interests me.
gavrosh

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

Quite right! Also, the example can be a patient which needs the receipts regularly. The platform will be able to create a workable algorithm for notification, planning the work with the receipts and their delivery to your house or office!
MkrKing

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

Quite right! Also, the example can be a patient which needs the receipts regularly. The platform will be able to create a workable algorithm for notification, planning the work with the receipts and their delivery to your house or office!

Great! This turns out to be a more extended solution! Here’re unique solutions.
gavrosh

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

Yes, SolveCare works with complex solutions. The idea of the community related to the care is associated with qualitative medical data combined with medical data suppliers and medical experts. The opportunities of the service aren’t limited by habitual medical services. 
MkrKing

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

Yes, SolveCare works with complex solutions. The idea of the community related to the care is associated with qualitative medical data combined with medical data suppliers and medical experts. The opportunities of the service aren’t limited by habitual medical services. 
Great! Tell me about additional services!..
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

First thing that comes to my mind when I read about your project is ETHeal. Are there any fundamental differences between you and them?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
rocketbit48

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

What will happen to the tokens which wont be put on the ICO? If there’re any, of course.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

What will happen to the tokens which wont be put on the ICO? If there’re any, of course.
They will be destroyed, burnt. Additional emissions aren’t planned!
valdemarkam

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

projects in the field of health are always promising. tell me how the sale of tokens has passed? can you find out the figures? your token is already traded on the exchange?

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Forsakn

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:49:37 AM
Merited by coercionservice (1)

The healthcare sector is in some crucial need of organisation. It's the worse kind of sector in terms of "lean manufacturing".
I understand that solve.care is introducing some kind of Enterprise Resource Planning. However, I don't to understand why blockchain / decentralization are used in this case. Can someone clarify?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:54:00 AM

The project tells about the interaction with charity organizations. What will that be?
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

Could SolveCare do without blockchain? I didn’t see from there beginning what it’s necessary here for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: