Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking for a long term coin  (Read 1997 times)
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

ADA and cardano is not a bad pick, but you would be better off going for Ethereum if long term is what you are seeking. Ethereum has all the fudamentals and the making of a world changing project. Even today i'll let you do it yourself and you will see that if you take your time and really look into what ETH is built and designed to do, you would be amazed and immediately buy Ethereum.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

XMR and DASH is not pumped yet so these two can be your coins for midterm and may be long term like one year

from the first time altcoin gets a pump in last year, these two coins are not yet increased and it is stable like it was and these coins have a big chance to increase higher. somehow this coins is like hold some reason before it gets pump later and we don't know how much the price will increase. so I think it is a good idea if we can buy this coin but unfortunately, dash coin is too expensive now and maybe we can buy xmr that is not too expensive although the price slowly to increase now.

rogoziol

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

For 2-3 month ETH is solid low risk choice
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

Bitcoin is still best bet for long term gains as all the markets are affected by it. None other coins are safe enough. On the other hand coins like litecoin or ripple are indeed good ones.

Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

try E-CHAT ICO.
I think their app can can give a big profit.
Link to the main thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

Cardano is a nice choice! It's growing constantly, has very good promises. I can also recommend you my favourite altcoin - Ethereum, but I guess it's for a long-long term, but who knows. Nobody knew a year ago that Bitcoin will cost almost $20k.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

For long term coin, I will always recommend Bitcoin. It is a safe but slower returns investment in the crypto world. For altcoin, I suggest ETH to keep for the long term.

since now im not holding any coin for a long term trading because i always do a day trading , i dont know what is the best coin to trade a long term since now there are a lot of new coin in the market and really it is unpredictable and i dont know the roadmap about it. Now in terms on bitcoin i think 3 months is not enough when earning a profit  so i do suggest to hold it more i think 6 months or more because now bitcoin seems pretty stable and i think it would be up again by the mid of this year
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

The best coin to invest in apart from bitcoin is ETH because  of the smart contract that makes it very stable and promising. So if you are looking for where to just invest and go to sleep, ETH  is the best.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?
I think that you should buy and hold litecoin in the long run. It is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin and the transactions are really really fast. You can easily expect the price of litecoin to be above 1500$ by end of this year for sure.
Civic is another coin which you should consider holding in the long run as the project has tremendous amount of potential to grow in near future.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

You can try on ETH and NEO. Both are good platforms and lots of support.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

Also try investing on EOS and AION this two coins would probably give you profit after 1-2 years from now. There are also a lot of coins out there, just try to have research first if your looking for other coins.

Bitcoin and Ethereum is  the best if you don't want to regret in the future.

Would you really suggest btc at this point? It's been really unstable this month I think so far. I think it was a really good investment at around 9-10k$ but Idk about now.

I suggested it for long term purpose, not for midterm or short term. Yeah it's really unstable since the year 2018 start but when you were planning to hold it for long term then it would be this time the right time to buy for it. If you really belileve on bitcoin, you will not affected whatever happens to the price of it.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

In my opinion RIPPLE and Ethereum is the best when in the long term investment because they good potential in the marketing. They have a good platforms and many investors wants to invest in here. Then they have a great potential that the value will grow in the future and it will have a tremendous amount in the future.
conramic

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

Check out the Zoin project (https://zoinofficial.com/).  They have a passionate community with a terrific development team, and the coin is very undervalued right now. 

They have a solid roadmap with a number of big improvements coming in 2018Q1.  I'm HODLing for the long-term but I would expect big gains in the next few months.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

In my opinion RIPPLE and Ethereum is the best when in the long term investment because they good potential in the marketing. They have a good platforms and many investors wants to invest in here. Then they have a great potential that the value will grow in the future and it will have a tremendous amount in the future.
I think Ripple is not good for the long term investment. This is already developed in market. So it will not raise in market. Ripple is supported to banking this is against in cryptocurrency. So it will not maintain in crypto market. Ethereum is the decent altcoin it is good growth in future market. Many investors are investing in current scenario  market. But you should analyse the future possibilities.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

why do you want to invest in one coin? divide your capital in 5 coins ! this will significantly reduce risks and the likelihood that your capital will make X3 even increases in times!
MadWalker24

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

Also try investing on EOS and AION this two coins would probably give you profit after 1-2 years from now. There are also a lot of coins out there, just try to have research first if your looking for other coins.

Bitcoin and Ethereum is  the best if you don't want to regret in the future.

Would you really suggest btc at this point? It's been really unstable this month I think so far. I think it was a really good investment at around 9-10k$ but Idk about now.

I think its still a good investment to make especially if you have a big capital to start with and also if you are looking for a long term investment.
darksanya

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

You can nearly choose every coin from top 10 except for btc maybe because there is a strange situation with its movements up and down. It's just an opinion actually
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

Why don't you go Waves? It's a good coin with stable price, also nice for a long-terms. For the all time I watch over the Waves it's never been anybody lost his money on investing into it. It growth slowly but without falls and going down rapidly.
Esta1983

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

Eth, xrp Smiley
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?
Personally, i think Rise has a potential although lisk and rise have similarities but I still go for rise.. I like the platform and base on my research. Reasons to invest in RISE: Blockchain Incubator, Mobile app store, fast and easy to use wallet, staking, low market cap. All in all RISE is great!!! Also, Don't miss this! Rise Snapshot is 31. January + airdrop to follow in March. You should be accumulating in dips (like right now) 👌
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: