Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking for a long term coin  (Read 1997 times)
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

Also there are undervalued coin $1 like DGB, SIA, SYS, ADA to invest in for a long term. You should research before investing in any project. I suggest you to invest $500 in different coins and not only in one. Invest $100 in each and you might be lucky at the end of the year.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

If you are seeking for a long term cryptocurrency better to do your own research. We can recommend good coins but you still have to study it. I suggest NEO, Ethereum, Cardano, Monero and Litecoin if you want a long term altcoins. You also need to accumulate bitcoin as well because it is the main coin of all.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
MadWalker24

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

If you are seeking for a long term cryptocurrency better to do your own research. We can recommend good coins but you still have to study it. I suggest NEO, Ethereum, Cardano, Monero and Litecoin if you want a long term altcoins. You also need to accumulate bitcoin as well because it is the main coin of all.

Yeah, correct this is all just a suggestion you still need to study the coins first to see if it will fit your needs. Some coins take time to increase, some of them have big pumps and dumps it is up to you.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

Vechain, NEO are my two favourites for a long term investment. Good projects, good teams, good future.
TrentR

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

Nebulas look promising, and the price is still low
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

VEN, ARK, ETC are my favorite ones for a long term (at least 1 year) investment

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

Stratis is a simple and affordable end-to-end solution for native C# and .Net blockchain applications: solutions tailored exactly to your specific needs – at very competitive rates. Our proprietary blockchain combines the latest advances in security and stability of Bitcoin with the latest breakthroughs in network speed, scalability and customization. 
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

For me if you are looking for a long term coin, i suggest to choose Ethereum because it has a very good projects, very good to invest.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

ADA coins are good, but i think is better to buy bitcoin or other altcoin that have big volume

I agree. I believe Cardano (ADA) is the coin you must invest in and hold for 1-2 years at least. Has potential to get to $10 this year.

I read so many comments about ADA and all of them is positive and i think ADA has future to grow much.
Other token is xpec. Xpec is very good choice of long term and it is very promissing token. Dont miss out
If you're seeking for long term then its better to invest in ASTOR because it is good ICO for long term investment also give you a lot of coins and your investment, there possibility to be double you profit. Specially in ethereum coin because this crypto have potential to be a best altcoin and be second after bitcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

Cardano, NEO, IOTA, DIW, ETHEREUM this are long term investments, DIW is the best choice for max profit and a usable token within the platform
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

if u invest for a years, i think ADA is good. but if just about 2-3 mounths, better invest in ETH or Ripple. both of them have a good development for short invest.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

ADA was good, but I think it might have reached past its maximum growth.  ADA already had 16Billion marketcap,  currently sitting at the 5th rank.  Very unlikely to go another 10x or something. If you want to invest in some major big coin,  go directly to Bitcoin,  Ethereum,  or Litecoin. But if you want to hodl long term hoping for 10x or 100x, find other smaller coin. One candidate that I already bought is WABI. Go start your research on it Cheesy
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

For long term with no regret i will invest BTC,ETH,XRP,DOGE i think this coin has a very strong lobbyist and a good project that can assure to the investor to gain profit in the future.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

For a long-term perspective, I think it's worth buying only bitcoin and etherium, more I think there's nothing to do at all, because in the long run these coins can give serious capital to the holders of these coins.
Wishywashy

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

For a long-term perspective, I think it's worth buying only bitcoin and etherium, more I think there's nothing to do at all, because in the long run these coins can give serious capital to the holders of these coins.

There was a post by someone here saying that he earned at least 50x from small cap coins.. Do you think it's a good choice for newbies like me?
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

ADA is vaporware. It's hyped so it's not appropriate for long-term imo. Now many talk about those Ethereum killers but nobody actually did something. But if they deliver everything they planned it's going to the moon!
I think for long term you need solid projects that actually have something working. Ethereum is still good. NEO, Monero. Also, exchange tokens are doing pretty great. Good hodl for 2018. BNB and KCS
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

There was a post by someone here saying that he earned at least 50x from small cap coins.. Do you think it's a good choice for newbies like me?

You have 2 ways:

1. Safe
Invest in BTC, ETH or in top-10 coins. Very high chance, that you will take profit, but profit won't be much.

2. More risky
Invest in coins with small market cap. Your profit may be huge, risk is higher.

I suggest you spend you time in seeking coins with small cap and invest at least in 3-4 coins/tokens.

Take a look at these:
TNB, DEEX, QSP, WABI

bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

I think with the active community and the potential of the coin, you can't go bad long-term with DeepOnion.
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

ADA is a good coin. For long term, I always prefer Eth and BTC. It is safe and reliable. But you can try with some alts have huge potential to gain huge return. AION, ETP, TNT and specially telecoin are are my choices. Better to hold them for 3-6 months.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

I think you should consider Ardor. This coin has a very strong community and a great team of professionals at the helm!

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: