Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking for a long term coin  (Read 1997 times)
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

I think ETH, XMR, ADA, or NEO is a good choice. You can invest and forget all your coins for a few months or a few years, and make a profit after seeing it again.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

the long-term coin that I know only be bitcoin because bitcoin will give you a big profit in the future and you cannot imagine how much profit you will get. but for altcoin, I think ethereum, ada, neo and some other coin will be good in the long-term. but be careful because not all of the coin can increase higher and only a good coin that will survive. I think you need to have a personal wallet in your pc or android phone to keep your coin for a long-term so you don't even worry if the price is down because you only want to use the coins as your investment.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

ADA is a promising altcoin. It has good market percentage and concept.
But, if you want to get more promising coins, you may choose the Ripple, EOS, and also Tether. The three coins are cheap and you can use them for a long-term investment to gain more profits.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

it is very clear for coin that has the potential for long term is bitcoin nothing else because bitcoin is very clear from the total supply of transactions and delivery is also very clear so for long-term investment from year to year bitcoin very suitable your solution.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

In my own opinion, based on my experience, i am endorsing the CREDITS (CS), since the start they were constantly providing updates and new developments on their platform, as they said better than the blockchain. I personally invested their currency, as i can see, prices are on the same level, not too low, and not too high, major holders HODL their tokens already based on what ive raid on the discussions on their telegram group, and aside from that, why not consider saving a  bitcoin and ethereum, which is proven to be the good coin eversince. Apart from that, they are considered as legally tendered in come other countries like Japan.

Have a great day

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

To invest in a long term coin
You should purchase a coin that has a wide range if usage across different platforms and not just a specific niche because niches often go obsolete but a universal token or coin will be around for a very long time
Look at cardstack it is a great project

stely41

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

ADA is a promising altcoin. It has good market percentage and concept.
But, if you want to get more promising coins, you may choose the Ripple, EOS, and also Tether. The three coins are cheap and you can use them for a long-term investment to gain more profits.
Given the possibility that similar blockchains may saturate the market and make Ethereum less significant, Ether’s long-term value may be better than its value in the short-term.
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

invest in ETH. she has good prospects and is now growing in price
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

I think you can invest in bitcoin because for us bitcoin is very easy we get in the long term, and for us there is also a good investment but I think bitcoin better we get.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

ADA is a very good choice unlike bitcoin. I always recommend paying attention to fresh startups with great potential. Here is for example one of them.
ZIL (Zilliqa) is the world's first high - capacity public blockchain platform designed to scale up to thousands of transactions per second. A direct competitor to the EOS ETH PLASMA RAIDEN and similar projects. Team Zilliqa with your Protocol in the practical application of the theory of sharding to increase the speed of transaction as the network is expanding. The project team has extensive experience in the development and maintenance of distributed systems and networks, cybersecurity, cryptography and high-tech developments. The movement in the market will become more active after adding a token to the leading cryptocurrency exchanges. From 1000% per year
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

Agree with you ZIL an excellent project! I also always pay attention to fresh startups, and I believe that they are more likely to bring maximum profit to their investors. From myself I can recommend the wabi (WaBi) project Walimai, WaBi company, is a company that develops solutions to ensure the authenticity of the product. WaBi-a project that connects the world of digital and physical goods using a secure channel on the blockchain, which records the unique ID-tags of each product. Token WABI users need to quickly pay for products labeled Walimai. If there are not enough tokens in the account, you can pay in yuan (the base currency for the startup). The closest competitor to WaBi, Walton, has a huge market capitalization of $ 430 million, while WABI is more advanced in terms of development.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

I would divide your portfolio into three parts: one-third would send for the acquisition of classical currencies, another third for buying bitcoin, and the last part for investment in ICO projects
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

I suggest to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now has a good amount to invest and also ETH, I think those coins are for long-term investment. You can also divide your $500 into 2 or 3 if you think there are good coins to invest. I also suggest that don't just invest in one coin. Try to scatter them.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

I suggest to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now has a good amount to invest and also ETH, I think those coins are for long-term investment. You can also divide your $500 into 2 or 3 if you think there are good coins to invest. I also suggest that don't just invest in one coin. Try to scatter them.

Good suggestion eann014. I always suggest first investment to be Bitcoin and other main coin`s like
Etherem, Litecoin, NEO, Monero and other`s.
   I support idea of holding. I am a holder myself, it`s better to invest in long term and harvest profit
in year`s than to risk your money in day trading.
   Main coin`s are safe investment. Nosmoking1210 want`s higher profit, he aim`s at low cost alt-coin`s
cause there are chance for them to rise more then Bitcoin. For $500 if Bitcoin triple it`s price in next
couple year`s he will have x3 form his $500, with some alt-coin`s chance for x100 in next couple year`s
is high.
   I always diversify! No matter how much money I have I always try to buy couple coin`s. I slowly build
my portfolio!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

If you are search some good coins for long term investmend then i suggest you Ethereum and Neo these coins are very promising, and good for long term investment.both the coins are working on blockchain tecnology and so many new upcoming coins are using those platform. The future of ETH and  NEO are very good and they can gives you good returns in long term.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:54:48 AM

Too small a sum for serious investments. Choose an interesting ICO project for yourself and put the whole amount in there. This can bring maximum profit
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

why do not you try ripple, i think ripple has a good future, i think it would not hurt to try ripple.
asdkbz55555t

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

I really like monero, but then again we at the monero community believe you shouldn't buy monero, but instead USE it Smiley It's a currency after all.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

You have already an option why need to ask for advices whe you can follow you're instinct,ada is one great coin to  look at,i dont think in 2-3 months it will moon,but for sure this year we can see the growth of ada..

Or you can evem check this coin Trade.io this is one of my potentially looking at for future
startorr

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

You already have those long term coin right in front of you. Bitcoin and ethereum are the leading long term cryptocurrency that will accrue value in days and years ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: