Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking for a long term coin  (Read 1997 times)
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

Coins such as Matrix, storm, Elf are gonna turn out good deals to start with. In actual sense, one cannot be sure what the future may hold for them. But I am sure of the potentials the got. Hence a feeling of making it big in the future.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

The most established coin are the ones that you should be looking at when you want to invest for the long term so I would suggest that you buy bitcoin. I mean it is safe to say that when investing in cryptocurrencies that bitcoin is the safest option to stick with because at this point the coin is the least likely to fail. the investors in the coin would never let it fail due to huge stakes that they have in it
Geoffrey Walker

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

You should consider EOS. This coin is basically the brainchild of Dan Larimer, who is a pretty talented developer for sure. Owning a portion of EOS is equivalent to owning a claim on the server resources. Some say that EOS will reign as one of the top altcoins because of its high potential in covering many areas including storage.
ginnygray

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

I am holding Substrantum (SUB). Substratum is trying to be the foundation of the decentralized web. On here, anyone can allocate spare computing resources to make the internet “a free and fair place for the entire world”. I love the idea. It has a solid team and a very small but passionate following. Keep an eye on this.
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

I think that for long-term storage, bitcoin, ethereum and Ripple are best suited. These coins are basic for the next few years and have the largest capitalization.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

I think first you should diversify your investment to make your money more safe. Tht coin that I think are suitable for long term holding are btc eth.

cherry_no1

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:24:25 AM

I suggest you consider Kin. This coin has two things going for it. One, it is the adopted coin of the popular messaging app Kik. Having a community already in place to roll out a coin is a huge advantage. The next advantage is the extremely low price point at under a tenth of a penny. The reason for this is because there are 10 TRILLION coins in existence, so the coin has almost zero scarcity. All that being said, it's worth a flyer.
thuyvoor

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

From my point of view, IOTA is a potential coin in 2018. IOTA was created as a far related deviation of the blockchain technology, but it is more advanced because of the various features it has. There are no mining, blocks or transaction fees involved in IOTA. The security and consensus of the network are not divided among miners and users as it is with Bitcoin. IOTA aims for interoperability between many existing systems, and it is the first technology that enables true nano-payments, thereby making IOTA a novelty.
krixi

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

I will choose NEO for long term
drufilla01

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

Long-term investors, who are looking for a good altcoin to invest, should consider Cardano. It can be used to send and receive digital funds, thereby making it possible to have fast, direct and safe transfers that are secured through the use of cryptography. Cardano is not just a cryptocurrency, it is also capable of running financial application used daily by individuals, businesses, and organisations.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

I think first you should diversify your investment to make your money more safe. Tht coin that I think are suitable for long term holding are btc eth.
For now you already have long term coins right in front of you. Bitcoin and ethereum are the leading long-term cryptocurrency that will add value in the next few days and years. Hopefully we can wait until the time is right.
andree nguyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

Honestly, I speak highly of Ark. Ark coin holders can make decisions about the future course of action through a routine system in a grassroots democratic stem. It uses the system of Byzantine fault tolerance which means that no computer on the system trusts another and the system cannot be hacked without knowing the system code.
Zidanmusk

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

I think you had better invest in Ark. One of the unique features of the ark platform is that the distribution of the voting weight to all computers in the network which makes it impossible to take over the network. The Ark team is dedicated to integrating the best blockchain technologies into its ecosystem and offer the technology in everyday practice. Ark aim is to create an internet of blockchains by connecting blockchains essentially using Ark to bridge the gap between coins. Ark Coin can be said to be a place to get all-in-one blockchain solutions.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

I think you should trying investing in ethereum as it is the best altcoin, it has a large crowd, good management and technological team, it has unique qualities and great potentials. It is also a great coin to hold on long term.
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Everyone knows that bitcoin is the king of the currency. To this day, it remains the best coin for long-term investments. As the leader of the crypto industry, a pioneer in the field of block technology and a crypto currency with the highest market capitalization, bitcoin sets the bar for all altcoins. Despite the fact that in recent months bitcoin is going through hard times, it will not go anywhere.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

A lot of people here are recommending ada and eos, both of which are great investments but as they have already pumped you won't get any stratospheric gains, unless you already invested in them last year. A better suggestion is LISK which is releasing their DAPP ready platform later this year

WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:42:24 AM

I held Ethereum for 5 months, but I did not manage to make money on it. I think it's worthwhile to wait with long-term investment, because personally I do not see suitable coins.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

To get a big profit in coin investment then my strategy is to buy coins that are still cheap or the price is currently under $ 1, the coins include Ripple, Stellar, Cardano and so on.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?
I do not think ADA will bring you high profits. I think you should invest in ICX or EOS. Its price is quite cheap at the moment. It's underestimated and it's time to buy and hold them in the long run.
Be patient and wait, its price will recover more than 30%. I have studied the charts very well and this will happen soon.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

I held Ethereum for 5 months, but I did not manage to make money on it. I think it's worthwhile to wait with long-term investment, because personally I do not see suitable coins.
You need to be patient, and all this we can make experience of why I can fail like this. But I think the best long-term investment currency on the market is Ethereum, and I believe it will have plenty of room for future growth, and now is a good time to invest in it because the price has fallen down, and I believe that soon You will There will be big profits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: