Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking for a long term coin  (Read 1997 times)
rassvetcolnca

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

Ethereum, Bitcoin will be the best. I think they will keep their positions for many years.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

try to find the best 10 coins and choose your choice for some coins and i suggest to ethereum ripple and bitcash good for your long term Investment
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

if for now cardano is not a bad choice, but we better go to start with Ethereum if we invest long term, because the price keeps increasing and I think it will reach about $ 1500-2000 by the end of this year but ETH is coins that are reliable and stable and are behind the btc.
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

To invest in a long term coin
You should purchase a coin that has a wide range if usage across different platforms and not just a specific niche because niches often go obsolete but a universal token or coin will be around for a very long time
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

ADA is too far from the top. Why don't plan ETH or BTC? They're good for a long period of time. We know that ETH is king of all alts and the profits are unstoppable when it is its time to rise no one could stop just like bitcoin it jump for a high mark of value when it rise also.
jackmoon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

ADA is too far from the top. Why don't plan ETH or BTC? They're good for a long period of time. We know that ETH is king of all alts and the profits are unstoppable when it is its time to rise no one could stop just like bitcoin it jump for a high mark of value when it rise also.
Yes, especially since it reached a very high price last year. If it is me, I will choose to buy them.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

I think Bitcoin and ethereum is still best bet for long-term gains. You must try to hold many bitcoins so that your future will be more livelier.
it's true and it's good that ethereum and bitcoin are the most profitable if it's a long-term investment. because the price is always increasing and excellent for the future of us all

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:48:35 AM

For me right now PRiVCY coins seems good for long term, because there are 14 more airdrop till end. So after airdrop will be done then we can expect that price will goes up. Right now price is still cheap if you interested to buy it , plus you can join airdrop and get some more for free.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

if you are looking for a good coin and suitable for long term then do not buy altcoin just buy bitcoin because altcoin is a coin which is very easy to collapse, the most suitable is bitcoin.
irinakovallove

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

pay attention to NEO, Ethereum, Cardano, Monero and Litecoin, good coins. Invest money in several coins.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

Find coins for the long term I think you must be fixed on the BTC and ETH. And you won't go wrong choosing to define the future. The value for the crypto is currently in a period of recovery and it was very good if you want to buy the BTC and ETH.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

I think that if you want to aim for long term investments the quatities you invest can be low, 500 $ is okay, so if I had to chose a few altcoins, they would be ADA, NEO, EOS and ethereum, they all look really promising and reliable.
mercy02

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

Definitely ETH, as it has been growing extremely and the curve will probably keep going up. Also ADA has been getting good reviews, but for me it is definitely Deep Onion (ONION). That is one coin that will shoot up in 2018 for sure. Expecting 100$ per within 2 years, I promise
verask

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:29:30 PM

If you looking for a safe coin, and very potential, you should think about ETH. For a long term, no coin has the ability to grow like it does.
sazn866666

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:18:04 AM

I think the best long-term investment currency in the market is Ethereum  because it's room fir growth! Ethereum is one of the best Altcoin and I believe it will remain so for a long term. Ethereum will keep pulling fund and thereby increase in value!
cutehoof

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:20:45 AM

VEN. I'm biased because i hold a lot of VEN, but I hold it because I believe in it so much of course. Imo, VEN is on a whole other level compared to the other coins you hold, save maybe XLM and ETH.

Also, maybe some IOTA? Have you looked into it?
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

If you're a short-term trader, I don't think you should choose Ada, a coin that is suitable for long-term holding.

johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

The best long term currency that you can invest with your money for me is Ethereum because some of people like how he is to well in maintaining his value in the market in a good price. And more people are now getting interested to it even my friends also recommended it to me first just like other wise investors.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

Yes, ADA is good, also check out ETH, Neo, EOS. If you want a new coin check out the ICO https://www.datablockchain.io/

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

I found some good tokens that i think there a good future in crypto world specialy in long term. You can check be easy token (ETKN) and thinkcoin (TCO) you can check it in the market soon. This two have a realy good in long term you can check them soon in the market.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀