Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming ICO - First Quarter 2018  (Read 307 times)
jacquelinecr (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

I've been reading in different threads about ICOs with finished products or ICOs that have finished ICO phase... but i would like to know something else...  Huh

I've just recently participated in the DIW ICO, and joined their Whitelist and Bounty program too.
HERE: https://diwtoken.com/
I feel that Decentralized Security and keeping all and any type of information safe of harms way is the future for our society. I've also spoken to the live chat on their site and joined their group on TG and they seem helpful towards me and they're community.

I would like to know your thoughts on this particular ICO, or if you have any other ICOs in mind that DO NOT have finished products just yet!

Thanks guys   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bikayi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Hi

Have you considered skycoin skywire project which has a new consensus algorithm obelisk and is immune to 51% attack and is quantum proof.

They are also working on a cloud storage system using their skyledger blockchain.
jacquelinecr (OP)

Merit: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

Hi

Have you considered skycoin skywire project which has a new consensus algorithm obelisk and is immune to 51% attack and is quantum proof.

They are also working on a cloud storage system using their skyledger blockchain.

I have never heard of this one, send me a link please, would like to know more if possible. Quantum proof sounds interesting.
Bikayi

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

Ok noted the website is skycoin.net.

Have a look. its a whole new world of crypto!
cryptoenterprise

Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

I am not too impressed by this website. I think there is a lack of information. Who are the developers, who is the team behind this idea? I also noticed in the roadmap it will take 6 years to complete, is this ICO legit?
MikeBaloon

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

I would suggest emuproject.og. Simple idea that will turn service industry up side down
Queta_7

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

Pay attention to the IQeon ICO!

Decentralized VR/AI gaming p2p platform with minimal comissions for the developers and system "play&earn" for the gamers
btcalchemist

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

What sources do you use to find new ICOs?
Could you please send me a complete list of all the websites?
Bikayi

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:35:31 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 07:08:49 PM by Bikayi

I am not too impressed by this website. I think there is a lack of information. Who are the developers, who is the team behind this idea? I also noticed in the roadmap it will take 6 years to complete, is this ICO legit?

This project has been under the radar for the past six years. These guys are trying to build a new internet. Chen one of the guys who wrote the original ethereum white paper is part of the developers. Chen wrote the golang implementation of Ethereum.

He left ethereum because he was more interested in consensus algorithm issues & joined Skycoin were they came up with the obelisk algorithm which is based on web of trust & does not require POW or POS.

This January they are releasing the first Skyminer which will be used for the new internet. Will try insert an image which summaries what this skycoin project is about
http://
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

SO many good ICOs now but no time to study them all, thanks for putting this out, it seems to be a very interesting concept I will find time to look into this because one can use this opportunity to join the whitelist and decide what to do later to invest or not
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

What sources do you use to find new ICOs?
Could you please send me a complete list of all the websites?

i tend to use rating sites, just like icotoinvest.com  or   icorating.com
if those do not help me, then i go to coinschedule or just simply google new ICOs.
statrix

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

Please i want to know, if bankcoin has started ICO
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

I've been reading in different threads about ICOs with finished products or ICOs that have finished ICO phase... but i would like to know something else...  Huh

I've just recently participated in the DIW ICO, and joined their Whitelist and Bounty program too.
I feel that Decentralized Security and keeping all and any type of information safe of harms way is the future for our society. I've also spoken to the live chat on their site and joined their group on TG and they seem helpful towards me and they're community.

I would like to know your thoughts on this particular ICO, or if you have any other ICOs in mind that DO NOT have finished products just yet!

Thanks guys   Wink

I suggest this ICO too, i am participating in bounty campaign aswel, and i've found that the admins in the group are helpful, but being patient is key in this stage because the project is not in pre-ico phase but in whitelist and people are anxious to see what the project will bring.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dr Leon

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

I would recommend TWN shares
Ico.theworldnews.net
The first decentralized autonomic news platform, built on blockchain technology with use of a neural network. 

The problems that our project is dealing with:

1. The problem with fake news being published by the media all over the world (the developed neural network is in the training stage) .

2. The problem with reliable sources of media (available in the Alpha-version) .

3. The widespread problem of all media in getting exclusive content (photos, video and live broadcast) .

4. The problem of the falsification of mankind's history. In 5-10-20-30-100 years, any user of the network will be able to know with certainty what exactly was published regarding particular events in any media, and how trustworthy the source is.

5. Politicians and unscrupulous businesspeople won't be able to clean-up their sins in the media worldwide.

6. The project will satisfy the queries of all media services' editors of the world providing already published content in any requested language.

Right now, the project gathers, monitors and publishes sixty thousand (60,000) news stories per day. Within month, the number would reach a quarter of a million (250,000) news stories per day. This way, developed on block chain technology, in a short period of time, TheWorldNews.net will be the biggest repository of informational content in mankind’s history.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

Thanks guys   Wink

Yes! Digital Identification Wallet (DIW) is one of the great ICO's coming this first quarter of 2018. DIW is offering a good platform and to those who want to engage on them. The main concept of this ICO is for maximum securities of all credential using decentralized security.

Also the DIW token will be used and accept throughout the network for transaction between between members and enabling higher securities. In addition services such as encrypted storage solution and digital contract based escorow services as well as hardware wallet for enhancement security will also offered for premium member.
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

Thanks guys   Wink

This is an interesting project and quite intriguing if i must say so. The fact that everything will be safely secured in a digital wallet called the DIW and also having the capability of transacting between other members on the network. Crowdsale not available yet but they have Whitelist period which will draw out the true members. Project sounds good, hope they do well!
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

Pay your attention to the IQEON ICO.
On the pre-sale (near 2 weeks) stage they collect more than 2 mln
for developing decentralized VR/AI gaming p2p platform with really low commissions for developers and possibility to easy earn and withdraw money

ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479328.0

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

I will want you to look into Arcblock also, its a great project with active and serious developer...
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

I believe in Beluga Pay. To my mind, it is worth investing. I am really looking forward to tokens distributions and their price on Coinmarketcap.
Hope it will be profitable

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

Invest in WePower, beetoken and FASTINVEST ICO they already has operating FinTech business with more than 8500 daily users.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: