Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2018, 07:31:51 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-Sale Live] The Hicky Token 🔥- A decentralized dating application ⚡️  (Read 738 times)
JwasonPro

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

The Problem  

Relationships are the foundation of our lives.
Interaction and communication have substantially shifted online. It is inevitable,
that this trend will only increase in the future to come. While this enables us to meet more people online,
it also makes relationships superficial, unfair and unsecure. We believe that when it comes to relationships,
we should be picky. This is why we have created the first fair, transparent and truly decentralized dating app.

The Solution  

Our Strong Network  

Follow Us on Social Media

Read our Whitepaper

Technical Details

Private Sale

Start date: 2018-01-14
End date: 2018-02-14
Exchange rate (ETH/HKY): 1 ETH = 9000 HKY
Exchange rate (HKY/ETH): 1 HKY= 0,00011111 ETH
Bonus (min. 2 ETH): upt to 30%

Public Sale

Start date: 2018-02-14
End date: 2018-03-14
Exchange rate (ETH/HKY): 1 ETH = 9000 HKY
Exchange rate (HKY/ETH): 1 HKY= 0,00011111 ETH
Bonus (min. 0.1 ETH): 0%

General Information

ERC20 Token
Hard Cap: 36.000 ETH
Total Tokens: 481.500.000 HKY
Telegram Chat: @getpicky or t.me/getpicky
Payment methods: ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC

HKY received by contributors will be transferable 7 days after the end of the Contribution Period.

Token Distribution

How to contribute / How to buy HKY

Step-by-Step Guide

1.) Visit our Token Sale Page (click here) (open in a new tab)
2.) Register
3.) Click "Buy Tokens"
4.) Follow the process
5.) Done! (Further instructions via mail)

Token Economy

The implementation of a token economy is necessary to allow a system in which the user
is no longer the product. The currency of the Hicky economy is the Hicky token.
All interactions within the platform require its use in some way, with participants either
earning or spending Hicky tokens they engage.

Earning Hicky Tokens

Users can earn Hicky in a variety of ways. To jumpstart the economy, users initially earn Hicky
by going through the verification process. Mainly Hicky Tokens are earned by participating in the
conflict moderation process. This process has been illustrated in the „The Date“ section above,
explaining the interaction and underlying economics.

Spending Hicky Tokens

In order to eliminate spamming, as well as to reduce the tendency for popular users
to be overwhelmed with messages, it’s necessary to require a small fee for messaging.
Sending and receiving messages therefore requires Hicky tokens.

Purchasing Hicky

Additional monetary value must eventually be added to the platform in order to fund the costs
associated with its maintenance. In a decentralized network, node operators must of course be compensated
for the resources they devote to securing the network.

Hicky tokens will be tradable on a range of exchanges.
These will be published closer to the time of our token distribution.

Furthermore, it is possible to receive Hicky Tokens from other users within the network.

Advisors

You can find more advisors beneath the Team Section on our website.

Team

Latest Articles

AMA — Starring: Hicky Advisor & Founder of BlockMason (Timothy Galebach)
Hicky adds another Advisor, Brand Expert Hermione Way (former Tinder executive)!
Top Five Problems with Dating Platforms and How Hicky Solves Them
New Years Announcement: Timothy Galebach (BlockMason) joins Hicky as Advisor!
The Challenges and Benefits of Messaging in a Decentralized Dating Platform
The Basics of the Hicky App
A New Internet Behavior Paradigm
What is Ethereum, a Decentralized App and a Initial Coin Offering (ICO)?
The dating app of the future will be built on immutable blockchain based trust

Q: Why do you need blockchain technology for the decentralized app?
A: Dating and social interactions are a major case for blockchain!
So basically all relationships, may it be friends/business or romantic, haven an underlying currency.
And that is trust.

Because current platforms dont support this value, they have one big issue, and that is the ratio
from man to woman (always more men then women). Some platforms tried to favour women and their interest
to solve this, but never really were able to solve this.

Blockchain gives es not only the power to create an app that will be attractive to women, but also to
built a dating app with longterm view ( the more companies/governments etc will use blockchain)

Q: Why should I trust you ?

A: Actually we are pretty confident in terms of knowledge. An this is why

Online Dating Experience:
Julian and Patrick have worked in the online dating/ affiliate industry for the past decade. They have worked for the
largest dating companies with lead acquisition as well as product structuring and optimization of conversion goals to attain paid users.

As one of the largest lead providers in the european market, they have launched million dollar campaigns around the globe,
targeting various market demographics. Due to their vast experience, they know the ins and outs of their industry and the respective constraints.

This experience will play a crucial role when it comes to bringing Hicky to the end-users and achieve mass market adoption.

Blockchain Experience:
Christian and Kian have been heavily involved in the crypto space.

They were the first to bring a large scale Ethereum based solution to the public.
Together with slock.it (DAO) and innogy (europes largest energy company), they launched Share&Charge
(the first peer-2-peer energy trading platform powered by the Euro-Backed-Crypto-Token, the Coin2Go).

Furthermore they have built the first German cryptocurrency exchange back in 2014 and have launched and consulted several successful ICOs
(most recently UKG, having raised 100.000 ETH).

Q: On which market/exchange will you be listed ?

A: We neither encourage or discourage exchange trading of our tokens. We do understand our customers are pioneers,
and they don’t know how much capacity they need. Therefore they need a channel to acquire or dispose of HKY's post ICO.
We have received inquiries from customers about a secondary market for them to solve this problem.
And we have already received inquiries and due diligence questions from exchanges, which of course we are addressing.

Q: Where can I find your Whitepaper?

A: You can find the Whitepaper by clicking here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Terran Firebat

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

That sounds like a really interesting project! Cheesy

Will you also request bounties in the future?
JwasonPro

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

Our Bounty Program:
https://medium.com/hickynews/hicky-team-announce-bounty-program-b8680ab0df8b
Volturnor

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

Interesting! Good Luck!
JwasonPro

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

That sounds like a really interesting project! Cheesy

Will you also request bounties in the future?

Hey Terran. When we do, we will let you know.
For further updates you cain join our Token Sale Telegram Chat: https://t.me/getpicky
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Picky Network ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Picky_Network. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
JwasonPro

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Picky Network ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Picky_Network. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

We appreciate that you've listed us on your site. We may update some of our information soon. Be prepared Cheesy
deeltje

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

This is the first project I've seen like this. I think it's pretty interesting. I'm very impressed you have a former Tinder executive on your team. I imagine you will be able to utilize his experience to get this off the ground. What is one thing you have learned from him to improve this product?
Anycrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Smart reputation managment

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

This is the first project I've seen like this. I think it's pretty interesting. I'm very impressed you have a former Tinder executive on your team. I imagine you will be able to utilize his experience to get this off the ground. What is one thing you have learned from him to improve this product?

Hermione, I suppose, just worked in the  Tinder in marketing, why the former executive?
The project is certainly worthy of attention, everything is very beautiful and well done.
But why not bounty? This is sure to attract a large number of fans and investors.

joblessminer

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

I'm interested in this new idea. Do you have a Github repository? If so, can you link it?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Join VirtualCoin Network | Serious Coin for Real Investors & Traders | Signature/Twitter Bounty
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
earthcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

I'm glad to see the attempt at improving information security risks while creating this app. Information theft truly is a huge issue with dating apps. I think this product has a lot of potential.

That said, what are you planning on doing to market this product?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
GoBelle

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

Hermione, I suppose, just worked in the  Tinder in marketing, why the former executive?
The project is certainly worthy of attention, everything is very beautiful and well done.
But why not bounty? This is sure to attract a large number of fans and investors.

Yeah, this project is truly pretty nice.

Did they say there would not be a bounty?
joblessminer

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

Who in your team is responsible for answering questions here?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Join VirtualCoin Network | Serious Coin for Real Investors & Traders | Signature/Twitter Bounty
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Sword555

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

This looks like a promising project with a nice 30% bonus as incentive. I also just read that you have officially partnered with NAGA and that they are fully supporting you in advising and operation. Congrats on that. When does the crowsale end?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
bananafana

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

This looks like one of the more well put together projects I've seen so far. Very nice job.

What would you say is the biggest problem with the current dating industry and how you plan to solve that problem with Hicky?
uservalera

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

the developers are probably very busy with work, they promised as early as January 15, to post some important update and after that there is not a single message in the topic.
How are things going with the development of the project? any news?

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀   
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`     

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄     
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç   
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█   

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█   
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌   
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

the developers are probably very busy with work, they promised as early as January 15, to post some important update and after that there is not a single message in the topic.
How are things going with the development of the project? any news?

You might be much more likely to get a response via Telegram. Let me know if you have luck.
JwasonPro

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

Yes. We're very happy to have her on board. Let's say it like this: She already helped us quite much Smiley
JwasonPro

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

We have posted  and will post some more updates about that on our social media channels (especially on our medium publication: https://medium.com/hickynews and in our Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/hickyofficial)
JwasonPro

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

I'm interested in this new idea. Do you have a Github repository? If so, can you link it?

Yes we have: https://github.com/HickyToken/hickycontracts
Have a good one!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.