Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre Live  (Read 967 times)
JwasonPro (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:31:33 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 08:41:59 AM by JwasonPro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Terran Firebat

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

That sounds like a really interesting project! Cheesy

Will you also request bounties in the future?
Volturnor

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

Interesting! Good Luck!
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Picky Network ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Picky_Network. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

This is the first project I've seen like this. I think it's pretty interesting. I'm very impressed you have a former Tinder executive on your team. I imagine you will be able to utilize his experience to get this off the ground. What is one thing you have learned from him to improve this product?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

This is the first project I've seen like this. I think it's pretty interesting. I'm very impressed you have a former Tinder executive on your team. I imagine you will be able to utilize his experience to get this off the ground. What is one thing you have learned from him to improve this product?

Hermione, I suppose, just worked in the  Tinder in marketing, why the former executive?
The project is certainly worthy of attention, everything is very beautiful and well done.
But why not bounty? This is sure to attract a large number of fans and investors.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

I'm interested in this new idea. Do you have a Github repository? If so, can you link it?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

I'm glad to see the attempt at improving information security risks while creating this app. Information theft truly is a huge issue with dating apps. I think this product has a lot of potential.

That said, what are you planning on doing to market this product?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

Hermione, I suppose, just worked in the  Tinder in marketing, why the former executive?
The project is certainly worthy of attention, everything is very beautiful and well done.
But why not bounty? This is sure to attract a large number of fans and investors.

Yeah, this project is truly pretty nice.

Did they say there would not be a bounty?
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

Who in your team is responsible for answering questions here?
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

This looks like a promising project with a nice 30% bonus as incentive. I also just read that you have officially partnered with NAGA and that they are fully supporting you in advising and operation. Congrats on that. When does the crowsale end?
bananafana

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

This looks like one of the more well put together projects I've seen so far. Very nice job.

What would you say is the biggest problem with the current dating industry and how you plan to solve that problem with Hicky?
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

the developers are probably very busy with work, they promised as early as January 15, to post some important update and after that there is not a single message in the topic.
How are things going with the development of the project? any news?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

the developers are probably very busy with work, they promised as early as January 15, to post some important update and after that there is not a single message in the topic.

You might be much more likely to get a response via Telegram. Let me know if you have luck.
damienk

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

It's a bit depressing to see so many projects raise ETH and build on Ethereum blockchain.

Actually we don't need lots of capital to build something like CryptoKitties.
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

What do you think the blockchain can offer that will really improve the current dating scene? How will you use it to provide users with a better experience and will have them coming to Hicky instead of competitors?
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:01 PM
Merited by Soksuci (1)

So is it like MatchPool?

What is the different between it?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

You might be much more likely to get a response via Telegram. Let me know if you have luck.

Yea, Telegram is one of our main communication channels Smiley

That's good to know. I am unable to get on Telegram at work but I'll note it for when I'm home.

In glancing over the whitepaper, I saw that Hicky provides some pretty neat features that incentivize good behavior and therefore keep users happy. I particularly thought the "date deposit" was a unique idea that does not appear to be in any other dating app I've seen. I think a video on the entire scenario of the date would be a cool marketing idea that could show potential users how unique Hicky is.
bananafana

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

This looks like one of the more well put together projects I've seen so far. Very nice job.

What would you say is the biggest problem with the current dating industry and how you plan to solve that problem with Hicky?

Great question bananafana. Almost every dating app/platform/service out there have a misbalance of user ratio. And this mostly goes towards more male then female accounts. therefore those companies have to hire agencies in order to create female (fake) accounts to engage with male users.

Also if you conduct a research, as we have done and a lot of other companies, that ask for specifily the experience than users have on Tinder for example, you will find out that females have a 80-90% swipe "success" and men around 10-20%. This shows the different ambitions the gender associate with Tinder (in this case).

That leads to a female account decrease, which then again destroys the whole experience, becasue the swipe "success" rate just goes even more towards an imbalance 😉

Not to mentioning the easy account setup and the whole spamming/scamming possibility that can't even take place on Hicky due to blockchain techinlogy.

I hope this answers your questions Smiley

That really does help. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I do see those issues in current dating apps, come to think of it. I like where Hicky is going and I think it has potential to solve these problems.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

I know this is a common security question regarding many dating apps so I will ask you about it. With Hicky, will there be a centralized database that stores user conversations?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: