Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ShowMeBiz - Global Virtual Expo ★New era of Exhibition Industry★  (Read 3242 times)
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Having a platform token - ExpoCoin - anyone can visit any of the exhibitions supported by the project. Companies participating in exhibitions using tokens can promote their products, expanding the audience from several thousand physical participants to millions of potential visitors. ))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tusherk800

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:48:42 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 04:53:30 PM by tusherk800

ShowMeBiz  is definitely a unique project. In this world everything is possible. Everyone started to believe in the minds behind their project and which are the social media must be followed by me to getting something new information about the showmebiz project? I think the official announcement of showmebiz doesn't active and there are no updating from the developer of team.

Yes, you are right. Maybe they haven't got the time to make it update here. They were so busy in the previous weeks. Hopes they will update from now on.

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:15:48 AM

ShowMeBiz  is definitely a unique project. In this world everything is possible. Everyone started to believe in the minds behind their project and which are the social media must be followed by me to getting something new information about the showmebiz project? I think the official announcement of showmebiz doesn't active and there are no updating from the developer of team.

You can follow the official channel of telegram https://t.me/showmebiz_eng to get new updating about the showmebiz project

​​🎞 News from ShowMeBiz in the field of IT, blocking, crypto .

💵 NASA sponsors the development of an autonomous spacecraft on Ethereum!
🇺🇸 The National Aeronautics and Space Administration issued a new grant for the development of an autonomous spacecraft capable of making decisions with the help of blockade technology without human intervention.
🎯 The aim of the research program is to study the use of blockage in the development of a secure computing system for use in deep space 🛰

💬 "In this project,  Ethereum  technology will be used to develop a decentralized, secure and cognitive infrastructure for network interaction and computation for deep space exploration. I hope to develop a technology that can recognize and avoid environmental threats and automatically perform a number of tasks "

🌎 GlobalVirtualExpo - all relationships are built on the basis of the blockbuster technology Ethereum, confirming each transaction smart Smart contracts!

👉 https://app.showmebiz.io

👍One Expo - 👍One Click!
pikebu

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:27:50 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 06:38:04 PM by pikebu

💥 "DEVELOPMENT AND MONITIZATION PERSPECTIVES" PLANT 💥

🎞 Consider, for example, the monetization of the entire platform from companies that take part in exhibitions around the world.

⚠️ Suppose that the Organizer named "ExpoHouse" bases its exhibition on the platform ShowMeBiz, where 1000 companies take part.

📑 Each company exhibited detailed information about itself and paid for it for only $ 10. In return, she received a personal QR-code on her stand, and now every visitor can easily get acquainted with the information about the company.
1000 × 10 = $ 10,000
"Let's say that only 50% of companies decided to use the opportunity of targeting advertising and spent an average of $ 100 on the advertising budget.
500 × 100 = $ 50,000
📍The rest 50% decided to get personal data from the audience that showed interest to them (remote users and those who scanned their QR code at the exhibition itself) and paid $ 100 for this information.
500 × 100 = $ 50,000
📍 Suppose that among all users of the platform only 1% showed a willingness to use the paid content of this exhibition and made a payment of $ 50.
10,000,000 × 1% × $ 50 = $ 5,000,000
🎞This:
10,000 + 50,000 + 50,000 + 5,000,000 = $ 5,110,000
According to conservative estimates, holding just one exhibition can generate profits of $ 5,110,000.
💰💰💰Before the end of 2019, the goal of ShowMeBiz Ltd. to cover the market of the exhibition industry and to introduce a platform with paid content for 30,000 exhibitions 6.
Total by the end of 2019 the company's profit will be:
 5 110 000 × 30 000 = $ 153.3 billion

🌍☄️Global Virtual Expo creates a revolution in the entire exhibition industry!
🤝 🔐 With showmebiz is reliable!

👍One Expo - 👍One Click!

pikebu

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

😍😘 And again ShowMeBiz has expanded its horizons✈️🌈
This time on WORLD BLOCKCHAIN ​CRYPTOCURRENCY SUMMIT MOSCOW 2018!
🤗Here they were partners and they had to work hard with video content: live broadcasts from 5 conference rooms at the same time and video 360 for Virtual review of the event. And they did it!
👉🔝And in the meantime, the Virtual Expocentre is being created, where in a couple of days it will be possible to walk through the exhibition with the help of VR glasses and get acquainted with the participating companies. They are cool!
👍🤘Plug in the line of speakers and conduct a panel discussion on the topic of ICO - this is worthy of attention! 👉Whereever each speaker shared personal experience, answering a number of questions that you will not recognize on any internet resource.
🔝ShowMeBiz, represented by Olga Amray, received another huge 3-in-1 experience:
↘️ »360 video for Global Virtual Expo was shot. "There were interesting projects with the working functionality on BlockChain.
↘️ »Live broadcasts from 5 conference rooms at the same time" There are interesting pitches and there is an opportunity thanks to the application ShowMeBiz again to listen to them
↘️ »Olga Amray herself was a speaker and shared her experience"
💬 "When you have knowledge, this is one thing, when you share your knowledge - you grow up and you live your experience again, only you regard your actions differently, and that means the process of improving what you are doing" - such impressions were received by Olga during her participation in WORLD BLOCKCHAIN CRYPTOCURRENCYSUMMIT MOSCOW 2018! ❤️❤️❤️
🌎☄️Global Virtual Expo creates a revolution in the entire exhibition industry!
🔭 Download the ShowMeBiz application on the AppStore or PlayMarket and watch the news!

👍One Expo - 👍One Click!

OlgaAmraie (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

ShowMeBizICO-The New Era of Exhibition Industry

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

💥 Congratulations to all participants of Airdrop! & Special thanks to ShowMeBiz Charge team for distributing the reward with such great speed💥🎁🎉💥

💰Have a look on your wallet !!!Airdrop reward has been distributed🔥

👉Token sales & New Bounty campaign is going to start soon.

🤝Now you are part of the project)

🙂We are happy that you have the opportunity to participate in a revolutionary, global event at the stage of its formation!

👍🎉 Good luck to all of us

->>>Here is the spreadsheet link

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
https://showmebiz.io
OlgaAmraie (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:55:33 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 02:02:41 PM by OlgaAmraie

Great news! Now we have a test version of the application for both iOS and Android !!!!
Join our channel now for testing)
⬇️

https://t.me/showmebiz_eng

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 12:12:13 PM by etherclassic

Great news! Now we have a test version of the application for both iOS and Android !!!!
Join now for testing)
⬇️

https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/9qblro3F2FT2QOO02

How is about the wallet of expo coins? Do you have plan to own the wallet or it will be in ethereum wallet?
I know i don't make mistake by invested my money in showmebiz, just about the time for taking profit. Cheesy thanks
OlgaAmraie (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:10:47 PM
Merited by etherclassic (8)

Join now for testing)
⬇️

How is about the wallet of expo coins? Do you have plan to own the wallet or it will be in ethereum wallet?
I know i don't make mistake by invested my money in showmebiz, just about the time for taking profit. Cheesy thanks

Hi, first of all, thanks for supporting showMeBiz. I think you have already known the value of our project. As we are still in ICO, after the end of ICO in August Expo coin will be listed in ranked Exchanges. Then you could trade or withdraw the coin from showmebiz wallet. and There will be also option to withdraw ExpoCoin to flat money by VISA OR MASTER-CARD.Hopes, you got the point.
Thanks

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

as it has been in talking about inside the thread above, project ShowMeBiz indeed prefer to give priority to a benefit for each participant of the exhibition Industry, this is very good for a future exhibition
etherclassic

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

Join now for testing)
⬇️

Hi, first of all, thanks for supporting showMeBiz. I think you have already known the value of our project. As we are still in ICO, after the end of ICO in August Expo coin will be listed in ranked Exchanges. Then you could trade or withdraw the coin from showmebiz wallet. and There will be also option to withdraw ExpoCoin to flat money by VISA OR MASTER-CARD.Hopes, you got the point.
Thanks
I get it, i will put the Expo coins on your platform than on the exchangers, i don't believe in the exchangers. LOL
OlgaAmraie (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:59:18 PM

Join now for testing)
⬇️

Thanks
I get it, i will put the Expo coins on your platform than on the exchangers, i don't believe in the exchangers. LOL

Thanks for believe in us. We will support MasterCard and VisaCard also. So, you could cash in USD or any flat currency. 

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
OlgaAmraie (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:04:17 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 12:59:11 PM by OlgaAmraie

You're afraid to take risks because you're afraid it might be your next mistake. The world often appreciates mistakes. There is a dialogue in them, and the dialogue is the truth. Some mistakes, reckless determination or decision-making without guarantee of success lead to luck and bring global fame.
© Marina Poznâkova

We'll talk about the complex subject of guarantees today. This question is one way or another from investors, from bounty program participants, from interested and non-interested.

Ico, as a fund-raising process, has been in place for about five years. And to this day, the crowdfunding is a pre-trial process. When buying tokens startup, you are not provided with a package of protective mechanisms that define not only the moment of marriage , but also the dissolution of marriage ". any obligations prescribed in the whitepaper published on the web sites and so further do not have legal forms of control.

To be completely direct - participating in ico, you do actions in the informal sector of the economy. What to say if states that determine the status of cryptocurrencies can be counted on the fingers of one hand. The rest of the world is a legal vacuum. This means that ico is not a legal or illegal means of attracting funds.

We are in a situation where the state and the right, as a mechanism, with its anti-terrorist systems have not been able to keep up with technology. And most likely, these cases will only be multiplying exponentially.

Therefore, the concept of safeguards, as such, is not possible in ico. This unpleasant part of the news ends, and it starts pleasant.

At the heart of the of relationship between ico project and investors lies trust. Which, in turn, is based on the reputation of persons declared as a project team. Especially the founder.

If you analyze the successful and failed ico, you can get some statistical information that comes down to one - tell me who you are, and I'll be your investor.

In this regard, the global virtual expo has all the necessary advantages and indicators of good faith, that is, high investment attractiveness:

- we have prepared and comply with all necessary agreements and rules that are published on the site in the form of a public offer;
- watching the development of the project, you see how a product is born - every day, every week there are updates and an opportunity to see how it will be then in reality. In our case, virtual reality;
- we have voluminous and detailed wp;
- we are completing the registration process in the US Securities Commission (SEC), that is, getting maximum legalization, which is in principle possible in the market;
- managing company is a legal person;
- Reputational weight of the project team and its founder strive for maximum!

In Summary, it may be noted that in CryptoMarket, where guarantees are impossible in essence, we use all options in which the investor receives a maximum of trust.

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
babugi0070

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

ShowMe Biz ; Our project has created a lot of benefits for every participant of Exhibition Industry. There are more than 31 000 worldwide Trade Shows on our platform. Soon everyone can visit any Expo without been there and get valuable information. Live broadcasting and VR technology let to do this/////

yeah ., this a valid and pottencial point ., and the team is well prepared , physicaly experienced well., hope great success
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

The ShowMeBiz project is seen as a long-term investment. Do not wait for the rapid profit of the speculator. It will take time
etherclassic

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

Join now for testing)
⬇️

Thanks

Thanks for believe in us. We will support MasterCard and VisaCard also. So, you could cash in USD or any flat currency. 
You are welcome, i am waiting for the another good news.
OlgaAmraie (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

We apologize for the inconvenience. The token sale is suspended due to our preparation for international ICO market entering. The process can take from 2 to 4 weeks.

Can you let us know what that means?

Thank you!
Good luck!

Token sale has stopped for 2-4 weeks due to entering in international market of USA and CHINA. We are completing the registration process in the US Securities Commission (SEC), that is, getting maximum legalization, which is in principle possible in the market. So,we are  managing company as a legal person in the international market also.So that in future there will be no trouble for legal issue.

Thanks for your question.

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
etherclassic

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

We apologize for the inconvenience. The token sale is suspended due to our preparation for international ICO market entering. The process can take from 2 to 4 weeks.

Can you let us know what that means?

Thank you!
Good luck!

Token sale has stopped for 2-4 weeks due to entering in international market of USA and CHINA. We are completing the registration process in the US Securities Commission (SEC), that is, getting maximum legalization, which is in principle possible in the market. So,we are  managing company as a legal person in the international market also.So that in future there will be no trouble for legal issue.

Thanks for your question.

It will makes showmebiz to be more trusted because there is legalization. Cheesy great job team.
OlgaAmraie (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:26:39 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 06:56:46 PM by OlgaAmraie

🔈‼️Already 3000000+ token Sold❤️Hello Everyone, we are happy to announce that we are going to start our 2nd stage ICO token sale and new bounty campaign on 15th July and will end on 15th August. Wishing your Active participation there. Bounty campaign link will be given to our groups and channels(https://t.me/showmebiz_eng) later. Just be prepared.
Good Luck.✌️

Website Link: https://showmebiz.io/

#ShowMeBiz #VirtualExpoCenter #ExpoCoin #ExpoBlock

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
OlgaAmraie (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:02:47 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 11:54:01 AM by OlgaAmraie

😞We apologize for the inconvenience!

🔊Hello Everyone,
Our ICO date has been shifted to next month. We will start our ICO as soon as possible from August.
Reason:👉
- Those previous days Our team had a really hard time to make our project more strong to be stable forever. We had prepared our legal documents for the international market which could be passed by any verification and audit. Also within this month, we are also registering in MALTA, Because the law on the settlement of the cryptocurrency has already been adopted there. ( Malta is a country where Crypto Exchange Binance is Backing the World’s First Decentralized Bank in Malta https://www.ccn.com/crypto-exchange-binance-is-backing-the…/ )

- So, All this preparation made our ICO delayed. These steps are only to protect our investors. Because Showmebiz assures safety first.

- So, We may continue ICO as early as possible from August. But we will continue our Bounty program soon. and will take investors wishlist.

You may join our Bounty campaign which will be published soon in our group https://t.me/BountyShowMeBiz.

Thanks.

#ShowMeBiz #VR #expoblock #expocoin #crypto #blockchain

★CEO of ShowMeBiz★
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: