Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

The launch of the TGE was promising, but we see that the project's fundraising stalled on the spot. But we still have 17 days left, I hope the situation will change for the better
17 days is still long enough and who knows everything will be change because we don't know what will happen to this project. Crypto is unpredictable therefore, everything still has the chance to achieved their target.

I think in 17 days many things can change for the better. Many investors, even if they have the advantage of investing as quickly as possible, wait until the last few days to see how the project evolves. I think Selfllery has the potential and in the end everything will be fine.
17 days is not so much if you won't do anything for the upcoming 17 days later. Better to shows your real support for this project.

I agree, 17 days is not enough to reach the hard cap, for me, I think the dev needs to think the best way to make this project successful and they need to have many members to help them promoting it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

The launch of the TGE was promising, but we see that the project's fundraising stalled on the spot. But we still have 17 days left, I hope the situation will change for the better
17 days is still long enough and who knows everything will be change because we don't know what will happen to this project. Crypto is unpredictable therefore, everything still has the chance to achieved their target.

I think in 17 days many things can change for the better. Many investors, even if they have the advantage of investing as quickly as possible, wait until the last few days to see how the project evolves. I think Selfllery has the potential and in the end everything will be fine.
17 days is not so much if you won't do anything for the upcoming 17 days later. Better to shows your real support for this project.
They have quite many supporters though and even good advertisements for the project. I always see their advertisements on facebook while watching some videos, and I am sure that they have caught many attentions.
Advertisement is really important for a project to grow and I think that this project have done that successfully. I Believe they have a great idea effective one many young people will use the platform. Hopefully this turns out to be a success!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

They have quite many supporters though and even good advertisements for the project. I always see their advertisements on facebook while watching some videos, and I am sure that they have caught many attentions.
Advertisement is really important for a project to grow and I think that this project have done that successfully. I Believe they have a great idea effective one many young people will use the platform. Hopefully this turns out to be a success!
Team behind really seems kept huge efforts for advertising as we also see most of the supporters are involved including the investors actively participating and choosing selfllery.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

Team behind really seems kept huge efforts for advertising as we also see most of the supporters are involved including the investors actively participating and choosing selfllery.
Selfllery has been made a really great move in the community of the crypto currency. It is true that advertising will really make the project more well know in the community that adds popularity to its name for the people around that will be reach that ads. I hope that Selfllery will eventually come and reach its goal for the whole community and for the benefits of the people.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

I agree it is long enough that many things will still happens. But in that range of day if you keep supporting this project, i'm sure this project will be successful.
I have not found any information what will happen if the Selfllery project can not collect a soft cap - will the funds be returned to investors or does the project have options for additional financing? Although I'm also confident in the success of tokensale, like you!

for me the best thing to do if soft cap was not reach then extend the token sales, is it still possible to do that? Anyway, this project is doing good in advertising and hoping that they will attract many investors.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

Awesome idea and yeah i agree that having an actual working product before ICO is refreshing.

Good job to the Selfllery team.

I just have some questions though, your whitepaper indicates that the business model also relies on Advertising content, is there any other reason a company would want to advertise on this platform? Given that its cheaper than advertising with, lets say, instagram. What if little or no advertisers come?

It does totally make sense, doesn't it? Imagine you are a company and you see someone posting a lot of high quality fotos in a particular place. What if you run a restaurant in that place? Would it be awesome for you to have an ad running while those great pictures are shown about the area?

I catch the idea but  I dont think this would gain more customers for this restaurant. Most of the people are going to sign up in order to earn money with their selfies. A google map advertising make more sense for those kind of companies.

Well, everything that can help the project to grow and become popular is good, I am sure if this project will have many supporters then it can really help for this project to have many investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

17 days can do a lot to change the price of a coin due to shilling or some kinda panic sell but the development aspect? Nah they're not gonna be doing shit in 17 days lol
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

17 days can do a lot to change the price of a coin due to shilling or some kinda panic sell but the development aspect? Nah they're not gonna be doing shit in 17 days lol
17 days are actually enough to plan a better future and also i don't think that anyone can dump this token because it would be of no use and also this kind of projects have high demand in the future as they pay for your hardwork/skills.
cabrakaned

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

17 days are actually enough to plan a better future and also i don't think that anyone can dump this token because it would be of no use and also this kind of projects have high demand in the future as they pay for your hardwork/skills.
The project is actually much good and also has the potential to rock the markets ahead so i guess that they would surely cope up with all the difficulties and also will soon give us the opportunity to earn some tokens by clicking pictures and it would surely be in a high demand.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

Awesome idea and yeah i agree that having an actual working product before ICO is refreshing.

I just have some questions though, your whitepaper indicates that the business model also relies on Advertising content, is there any other reason a company would want to advertise on this platform? Given that its cheaper than advertising with, lets say, instagram. What if little or no advertisers come?

It does totally make sense, doesn't it? Imagine you are a company and you see someone posting a lot of high quality fotos in a particular place. What if you run a restaurant in that place? Would it be awesome for you to have an ad running while those great pictures are shown about the area?

I catch the idea but  I dont think this would gain more customers for this restaurant. Most of the people are going to sign up in order to earn money with their selfies. A google map advertising make more sense for those kind of companies.

Well, everything that can help the project to grow and become popular is good, I am sure if this project will have many supporters then it can really help for this project to have many investors.
Many investors = Many support = well funded platform = higher chance of making it more successful. Little or big help coming from users that really supports and loves SELFLLERY is really important for the team towards the good development of it.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Many investors = Many support = well funded platform = higher chance of making it more successful. Little or big help coming from users that really supports and loves SELFLLERY is really important for the team towards the good development of it.

Platform is always very important for the people who likes the project. People are believing the team and team has ability to develop the mentioned product in their roadmap.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

I agree it is long enough that many things will still happens. But in that range of day if you keep supporting this project, i'm sure this project will be successful.
I have not found any information what will happen if the Selfllery project can not collect a soft cap - will the funds be returned to investors or does the project have options for additional financing? Although I'm also confident in the success of tokensale, like you!

Is not what basically happens when investors dont collect enough funds or reach softcap to return investors funds i think thats an automatic process but i havent seen report form  Selfllery about that though so is not better to wait and hear from them how much is collected

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

Is not what basically happens when investors dont collect enough funds or reach softcap to return investors funds i think thats an automatic process but i havent seen report form  Selfllery about that though so is not better to wait and hear from them how much is collected
Some announcements or updates about the fund system will really reap a better understanding and trust for all the investors, between they might also have some surprising plans like private investors.
CrazyInvest

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

I have been following this project for a long time. as I see the fees are very slow, although it seems to me that the project is promising. he will interest many people. Only now I can not understand how the problem with violation of copyright will be solved?

Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

Platform is always very important for the people who likes the project. People are believing the team and team has ability to develop the mentioned product in their roadmap.
The main aspect of any platform to gain huge support is the idea. And this project is really something to take a look at the team is doing a decent job in running this platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

I have been following this project for a long time. as I see the fees are very slow, although it seems to me that the project is promising. he will interest many people. Only now I can not understand how the problem with violation of copyright will be solved?
For the occasion of low fees, then that you already will surprise nobody, such system already exists in many new cryptos. While as to protection from copying, then I suspect each photo very qualitative watermark will be installed which will hinder piracy.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

SELFLLERY is really great project. The pictures of this photo will create their interest. By using this platform, users can earn rewards through their shared photos and we are somehow making fun and earning some profit at the same time because it is great.
Selfllery is not being every once choice as we can simply use it and make money there was loads of supporters for selfllery now as the concept is unique with an excellent road map it is being the better choice for all the investors.

Exactly, a unique project that can easily to understand especially those people whoe are love to take pictures. Hopefully they will able to provide some attractive featutes which can be like by users as well as probable investors on this project.
I do not see anything particularly unique in this project. Professional photographers have their work, but on this platform I think they can get extra money amateurs.
Agree with you mate. Professional photographers may take this platform if they want to have a passive income aside from the income they get from their actual job. But I guess the people who can gain greater income from this are not photographers but people who have huge influence.

Not sure if it fits correctly into the discussion but if you look at instagram, the amount of professional fotos on that platform is astonishing. Isn't SELFLLERY just incentivizing people to share great, interesting and professional content on their platform in exchange for rewards?
The way it is. SELFLLERY is a project that is created for easy and convenient earning in photos. And one day the project will grow into a large social network.

haskellCoder42

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

Reserved.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

Everyone writes about 17 days. What will happen after these 17 days? The project goes into implementation? Will it be possible to pass the platform testing?
I don't understand what you are saying mate , can you please elaborate if you can.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

Good marketing strategy will also gives big impact to a project. Its purpose is to make it popular so that more people will know the platform and maybe take some time to read. In this way also, it gives the project the chance to attract more supporters.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: