Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
Ashotik28

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

Very pleased with the fact that there is already a finished product. And this product is executed at a very high level. I was very hooked by the idea itself nowhere else seen this. Well, just want to wish the further development and success of the team.
Mind you they have a very good and organized team,do everything efficiently
Yes, in addition, I know the authoritative people who work directly with the project team, and from them I know that the project is live, the team's plans are ambitious, and they will not stop!

It is wonderful. We are in the right place at the right time with the right project)
Ashotik28

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

Very pleased with the fact that there is already a finished product. And this product is executed at a very high level. I was very hooked by the idea itself nowhere else seen this. Well, just want to wish the further development and success of the team.
I completely agree! The finished beta version met all my expectations.)
Really interesting idea of ​​the project. And it's very good that even a beta version has already been launched! Could you share a link to this site?
It's great that SELFLLERY already has a finished product, unlike other projects. This inspires confidence.
Ashotik28

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

A token multiplier determines just how much you get for each interaction, and the more active you are and the higher your rating is, the more your multiplier grows. That means you can increase your income by posting comments and participating in photo contests—that’s a pretty good deal!
Ashotik28

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:26:36 PM
Merited by realsmans (1)

In addition to donating 10% of the YOU token reserve to charity every month, SELFLLERY allows users to set up automatic monthly charity donations, combining social popularity with charity. Imagine helping sick children, animal shelters, or disaster victims—with your selfies!
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

I think that not all photos will be profitable, but only those that other users will like. This means that it is not enough to just take a photo and place it on the platform, but we need to make a creative, unusual picture so that it can attract attention, please others and be well appreciated!
ripplehd1

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

So if i put a image of myself will I get paid?
xDispeLme

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

Get on the presale this amount TOTAL = 1,014,728 $ very well,we will wait for the ICO 5 March
The more money collected on the ICO, the more money people will receive for the bounty program)
Right! I think after the ICO you do not need to sell coins, but wait a year or two. Then it will be much better.
I don't think I have to wait a year or two, if the company attains a cap on the ICO think they have a good price of the token will
xDispeLme

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

I think that not all photos will be profitable, but only those that other users will like. This means that it is not enough to just take a photo and place it on the platform, but we need to make a creative, unusual picture so that it can attract attention, please others and be well appreciated!
That's the whole idea)of course not all photos will be paid if likes=money,it is only very good and beautiful pictures will be paid)
xDispeLme

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

So if i put a image of myself will I get paid?
Approximately,but not exactly,the tokens would be worthless,if they start scattering, I think that the huskies will be counting on creative photography,thus you get the money
xDispeLme

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

Great project, I like taking pictures randomly and I didn't come up of an idea of getting money from it, by just posting on insta or any social media platform is all I'm thinking of it. But, by seeing this project which already in its 2nd to the last quarter of the roadmap right? is a great way of earning from just simply taking pictures.
Yes you are right,the project is very unusual and the first in this style,so they scored the required amount on a closed pre Celle,expect to make a hard cap ICO)
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

a very interesting project, by making photos, videos can make money, it's a truly unique and amazing project. I love this project and I will support this project. Grin
Veritus101

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

Great project, I like taking pictures randomly and I didn't come up of an idea of getting money from it, by just posting on insta or any social media platform is all I'm thinking of it. But, by seeing this project which already in its 2nd to the last quarter of the roadmap right? is a great way of earning from just simply taking pictures.
Yes you are right,the project is very unusual and the first in this style,so they scored the required amount on a closed pre Celle,expect to make a hard cap ICO)
It's not the first in this style, but for sure to be a lot more "finished" than the others and a big amount of team members
dnbmokus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

a very interesting project, by making photos, videos can make money, it's a truly unique and amazing project. I love this project and I will support this project. Grin
I think too man! I hope to this project.  Tongue
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

I got an issue regarding to this platform. We all know that crypto world is a place where you can be anyone, for short anonymous. So how can this platform tell that the photo taken was really from the user? Anyone can get photos from the internet and monetize it.
I also found a solution for my problem and i hope this is what the devs have come up also into their mind. To avoid this copyright issue, the user cannot upload photo instead they can only take photo using the platform or application. In this way, we can verify that each taken photo was really from the user.
Although the quality of the photo will depend on the mobile of the user. Great concept so far, will explore more about this project and maybe soon I'll be participating. Since my older brother is into photography. Looking forward to know more about the project.

dzelenyanskiy

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

It's not the first in this style, but for sure to be a lot more "finished" than the others and a big amount of team members
As they say, not the first and not the last. Ideas can be similar, but the ways of realization are different for everyone. And so the very different results are obtained) Here I am sure, it will turn out exactly as planned
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

As they say, not the first and not the last. Ideas can be similar, but the ways of realization are different for everyone. And so the very different results are obtained) Here I am sure, it will turn out exactly as planned
Actually it is now true to earn money by just taking photos. Hope this idea goes to a greater extend and also gives us some good managable profits in the future. Selfllery has really a innovative concept and i guess each youth can make money with this project.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

The concept is good but not new as we have Bela too which kind of works on a similar platform. The difference I see is that Bela is not a token but YOU is. Honestly, I like this idea of earning with a picture because nowadays almost everyone has a smartphone and everyone keeps clicking lot of photos each day. Atleast that's what I see around here. If this platform develops I am sure this would be a turning point for social platform and blockchain together.

Gonna watch the progress closely and I wish all the very best for the team.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

I am just curious about this platform on how this thing works? What makes this different like you-tube or social media networking sites, because this can also make money. It is also good that you provide some video presentation for us to understand more about the platform.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

I think too man! I hope to this project.  Tongue
I hope that this is so. We can only wait. Specifically, no one knows anything. so we will hope that the team will succeed.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:28:46 PM

I don't know about this. Most people post their pics where they have friends and families, examples are on Instagram, Facebook and other populair social network websites.

Key words: friends and family.

Why would they come in masses to upload their pics on your platform? Does your platform have the element of popularity to attract also other people than just small group of professional or beginning photographers?

How you guys want your platform to grow and make people to use your coin in order for it to grow in demand?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: