Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram plans to run an ICO  (Read 1017 times)
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:43:03 PM

This will be huge, think of the user base they have right now and the product works very well!
paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

I just can't wait to see this, definitely one of the most expected ICO

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

Telegram plans to run an ICO. Here is the White Paper: https://fs12.fex.net/get/995107294181/210694386/81ca4cd1/ton-tech.pdf. What do you think about it? In my opinion, this is going to be one of the most promising ICOs in 2018.

we can admit it, telegram is the biggest communication platform for cryptocurrency enthusiast. I think every crypto project has their own telegram group and channel now. however, telegram is a global company that already accepted in many country, running an ICO might be good if crypto regulation is already clear. before the regulation is clear, telegram can be banned in several country where cryptocurrency also banned, if they are still running the ICO. let the time talk.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

Telegram plans to run an ICO. Here is the White Paper: https://fs12.fex.net/get/995107294181/210694386/81ca4cd1/ton-tech.pdf. What do you think about it? In my opinion, this is going to be one of the most promising ICOs in 2018.

People are really amazing to always start new projects just like this. A promising ICO that telegram will run. I have to wait in this and see how others can also participate. Will it be one of the next successful ICO as well? Let's find out.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

I read the news that ICO will not be accessible to everyone. It's true?
RieraMusic

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

They want 500 million, they are crazy, no referral boonuses, no bounties nothing. Why so much money?

█ ▌        Vice Industry// The Revolutionary Adult Cryptocurrency        ▐ █ (https://vicetoken.com/)
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

Telegram's ICO project has been mentioned quite recently and it promises to be very successful because the effect from the community is very good. Telegram is currently one of the world's leading instant messaging applications with an easy-to-view interface, great security, open source and completely free. These are the great benefits Telegram brings to the user, Telegram decided to launch their own ICO project really makes the cryptocurrency market more exciting. I believe Telegram will make great success.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

indeed i have just posted an opinion about this where i said that this ico without a single doubt this ico will be a hit i am thrilled about and i hope all succes for the dev team.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

i am asking myself why telegram needs 1 billion dollars?

don't forget the last ICO frustration of TEZOS and how people lose much money!
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

I have heard that Telegram have a plan to launch the technology that will become an alternative and competitive to blockchain. Have anyone heard about it also? Am I understanding all this in a right way?
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

Well if you imagine every1 is using for their promosion and also advertising telegram then you have to imagine its gonna be great otherwise we should be worry for our selves too Wink . Its gonna be great ofc!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

The ICO will be one of the best ICOs . I wish the dev team success.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dado7

Merit: 141

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

Any major company announcing crypto will get a huge attention and with that will have a huge potential. There is a story that Apple will release it's own somewhere in the future, imagine that....

That will all last until everybody starts doing it, but it will remain interesting after that as well.

I am interested in Telegram ICO, seems like an interesting idea. Interesting way for a company to raise investments  instead going out on a stock market in a traditional way. Nikolai and Pavel Durov akka Telegram Messenger LLP have earned a lot of legitimacy so it is a safe bet.

Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Does anyone have any information how I can participate in the ISO Telegram? I heard that it will most likely be closed because money is already expected more than they wanted to collect .....
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

I hope it's will be true. Because i never heard that ico from official telegram account and website. I went to official telegram site, and they clearly said that telegram is non profit organization.

dado7

Merit: 141

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

I hope it's will be true. Because i never heard that ico from official telegram account and website. I went to official telegram site, and they clearly said that telegram is non profit organization.

Telegram is a freeware, but I think that Telegram Messenger LLP is not registred as a non-profit organisation. I don't know if they plan to keep some profit for themselves or this is just a project for strengthening the community. However I don't see anything bad in developers getting their share. As I already noted, they showed a lot of legitimacy and it is hard to believe they are about to scam anybody and earn a bad reputation while they can make money based on it in a legit way.

warning_btc

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:13:38 AM

It seems ordinary users cant part in this ICO, very big HYIP, all want to part.
Maybe minimal incoming will be to high for part for ordinary users, and first private sale how i heart will be only for cash

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

This will be huge, think of the user base they have right now and the product works very well!

I have been following the news about Telegram project with great interest. Durov has planned something very great — the ICO will bring with a tremendous profit — everybody wants to invest into it. I will also try to participate in it.
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

The main feature of TON is fast transactions. The bandwidth of bitcoin is only seven operations per second, Ethereum is 15.
For comparison Visa and Mastercard process thousands or even tens of thousands of operations per second. The estimated bandwidth of TON is much higher millions of transactions per second.
unsquidly

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

Indeed, telegram is a very successful software, and the UI of its software works very well.

But I would like to know why the chat software telegram needs ICO? Just to raise more money? And this project has raised so much money that it has exceeded my imagination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: