Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery Of account for tax purposes. SERIOUS  (Read 168 times)
rawcrypt (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

Hi Mods,
I was quite active on this forum between 2014-2015.. my account username is rohnearner..! In that one and half year alone I made around 2-3BTC from this forum (Really thankful it changed everything).
But eventually I got kicked out for some reasons that I can understand. Now after around 3 years I'm in a position where I want to cashout my BTC and I might need that account to show the actual source..? I know its hard to recover accounts but if its possible pls let me know how..? I'm not even in control of that bitcoin address associated but I do control the email address though.
Recovering my account might send out a bad message but if I don't get the account back I'll have to create some story, My CA suggested me to get back the account if possible, and here I'm giving it a shot it really would short out a lot of trouble..?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

But eventually I got kicked out for some reasons that I can understand.

And what were the reasons? were you banned?  If so, I doubt you will be recovering the account.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

I'm not even in control of that bitcoin address associated but I do control the email address though.

Then you will not be able to get the account back.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

And what were the reasons? were you banned?  If so, I doubt you will be recovering the account.
Probably temp ban. He has signature.

I was quite active on this forum between 2014-2015
[...]
Now after around 3 years
Last Active:    January 22, 2017, 11:44:58 AM

You mean 1 year or you have been hacked.

I'm not even in control of that bitcoin address associated but I do control the email address though.
What about "forget your password" under login button? That should work unless email has been changed, in that case ^^^
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:54:05 AM

Hi Mods,
I was quite active on this forum between 2014-2015.. my account username is rohnearner..! In that one and half year alone I made around 2-3BTC from this forum (Really thankful it changed everything).
But eventually I got kicked out for some reasons that I can understand. Now after around 3 years I'm in a position where I want to cashout my BTC and I might need that account to show the actual source..? I know its hard to recover accounts but if its possible pls let me know how..? I'm not even in control of that bitcoin address associated but I do control the email address though.
Recovering my account might send out a bad message but if I don't get the account back I'll have to create some story, My CA suggested me to get back the account if possible, and here I'm giving it a shot it really would short out a lot of trouble..?

why would recovering your bctalk account can help your tax matter?
if you want to prove your earning from bctalk sig campaign, prove you owned address 14RxL36Jk
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/14RxL36JkhuYkF2636x39YkWLwpkaFEmHH/links
in case your 14RxL36Jk... address is a deposit address on an exchange or for some reason you can't sign message with it,
but from the look of history on that btc address, it doesn't seem to be an exchange... more likely personal wallet
you should just point out where you get paid and the money trails leading to your btc address which you want to cashout
then you can prove the ownership by signed message of that btc that you used to cash out

FuckThemHackers

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:12:19 AM

Hi Mods,

if you want to prove your earning from bctalk sig campaign, prove you owned address 14RxL36Jk
in case your 14RxL36Jk... address is a deposit address on an exchange or for some reason you can't sign message with it,
but from the look of history on that btc address, it doesn't seem to be an exchange... more likely personal wallet
you should just point out where you get paid and the money trails leading to your btc address which you want to cashout
then you can prove the ownership by signed message of that btc that you used to cash out

Well... it's normal that he wants to have control of the account. How do you know what tax authorities are going to request once you cash out 3 BTC worth of signature campaign earnings? what if they want you to prove you have access to your account too?

Do they even know how verification of bitcoin addressess work?

Has anyone cashed out a decent amount earned in here in the forums? what did the taxmen request? how did it go? I would like how the process looks like it looks like a mess, trying to get together every single payment ever since I've been around here is not going to be easy.. so I wonder what they specifically ask for.

And OP, I have been waiting for 3 MONTHS and I provided a bunch of signed addresses, and I still have no reply from neither Cyrus or theymos.... trying to recover your account in this forum is insanely slow, desperation kicks in since you start thinking you will never get it back, even with all the proof in the world.

Hi Mods,

Oh yeah, and don't get me started if you traded a bit... how are you supposed to prove to authorities that some of your BTC went into an exchange and then back to your account if you can't verify the address because in exchanges you don't control the private keys? you could still access your exchange account... but what if the exchange is dead? this has happened a lot of people, and I wonder what they did when they wanted to cash out these BTC to buy something of relevance like real estate, which you are going to be requested all the evidence in the world that the origin of the money is licit.
rawcrypt (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:18:08 AM

Ohh ok mate.. I'll take your words.. glad to see you after long time.. your words held the truth back then and I think it will be the same now.
PS: Stop licking that same old boob mate I feel bad for it.. try something else..!
FuckThemHackers

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

Ohh ok mate.. I'll take your words.. glad to see you after long time.. your words held the truth back then and I think it will be the same now.
PS: Stop licking that same old boob mate I feel bad for it.. try something else..!

So what are you going to do about it? will you still try to cash it out?
rawcrypt (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

I dont know the exact reason but I had a post count of nearly 3k in a year.. maybe thats it. But almost 90% of it was very constructive maybe mods had a different pov on that.. people literally started spamming like hell and I got burned in the mix.
rawcrypt (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:37:51 AM

So what are you going to do about it? will you still try to cash it out?
Dont know mate.. hired a CA already lets see..! Within a week or two I'll take desicion.. In my country I really need the account. And this 5 min wait after posting really is a bloodsucker.. newbie 😭
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: