Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins  (Read 57303 times)
Fromage

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

Still monitoring....

Can my script include a c=BTC at the end of a btc address... just makes my life easier when it's time to add you

Also, retired Alexis in newest update and now running with Tpruvot HSR Alexis on most algos... better come check your Sniffdog...I'm letting all the pools with Sniffdog know...

links are below

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinpins (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

Your BTC earnings almost fully consist of AMS(465).

On top of it following coins which were exchanged.
Coin  Amount                     PRice in BTC
Gun   6.5934065934066   0.000000931621191424
PXC   7.1465033180194   0.0000015943347090428
Gun   14.307204611963   0.00000093927146553139
Gun   31.613582543907   0.00000094080789310628
Gun   29.149774911916   0.00000094080789310628
Myriad   24.890867939095   0.0000021122851595299

So once again, I can send you those bloody 465 AMS, and adjust BTC balance. Or let's hope wallet is back online we exchange AMS and you get your BTC Smiley

Sounds good to me; fire over the 465 AMS to that AMS wallet address and leave whatever remainder I have from the other coins in BTC. I don't trust that exchange wallet.

Hopefully I can get back to some mining now, though I may switch over to Neoscrypt permanently to avoid the AMS problems.

Your balances in both wallets are updated, we are also sync with AMS blockchain now. So you should soon expect your 465 AMS Smiley
Come and join me to find some GOA Smiley
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

Still monitoring....

Can my script include a c=BTC at the end of a btc address... just makes my life easier when it's time to add you

Also, retired Alexis in newest update and now running with Tpruvot HSR Alexis on most algos... better come check your Sniffdog...I'm letting all the pools with Sniffdog know...

links are below

Very good, I will look into this. Currently my pool is customized a bit differently, giving more flexibility when it comes to mining. (e.g. you can have it both auto-exchange and direct mining).

I will have to update stratum a bit to support c=BTC. At the moment it will first regiter your address as BTC, and afterwards will try to mine exactly BTC Smiley

I know how to do it, I just need a time. I think I will leave c=BTC as on other pools to identify payout wallet, and will introduce mc=SYMBOL(mc will stand for mining coin) to target some particular coin.

Now I need some sleep, see you folks!
number42

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

Hi, I'd like to know how is it possible to check which coins can be auto-exchanged. For example, I am mining NeoScrypt, how can I be sure that all my coins will be converted to Litecoin?
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

Hi, I'd like to know how is it possible to check which coins can be auto-exchanged. For example, I am mining NeoScrypt, how can I be sure that all my coins will be converted to Litecoin?

I will be autotrading them to BTC and then to LTC. So if coin does not have (no autotrade) flag it must be ok to mine it!
papacheal

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Your balances in both wallets are updated, we are also sync with AMS blockchain now. So you should soon expect your 465 AMS Smiley
Come and join me to find some GOA Smiley

Thanks...I'll keep an eye out for the AMS. GOA...wow. That would be nice (0.0008011 BTC x 10). Kinda like a lottery win if we get some, as together we'll be about 15 MH/s in a 9.2 GH/s network currently (0.1% of network). I'm going to try on ORB for a bit as that seems like something obtainable: difficulty of 4.x, network is ~140 MH/s, so I'll be at least 5% of that.

A few other things I noticed:

- The stratum starting "vardiff" on the Neoscrypt pool starts at 16834 and doesn't seem to change. For my little 7.5 MH/s rig, this means I can go almost 5 minutes without submitting a share sometimes, resulting in an incorrect hash rate visible on the pool. Was this stratum difficulty set at that value for a reason, or is it a default setting? Cutting it in half would help, as I'd get at least 3-4 shares in a minute (I'd hope) and my hash rate would display correctly.
- The update you had made for me earlier to display the "1/x" in the Immature block display doesn't seem to be sticking for most parts of the site. It appears sometimes, but is usually missing. Not sure if this is because you're running multiple servers for the frontend pool or something is stuck on the server cache. I've cleared my browser cache and that isn't the issue.
- The USD/BTC exchange rate still doesn't display on the Pool page (still shows as "bitstamp $usd USD/BTC")
Fromage

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

Still monitoring....

links are below

Very good, I will look into this. Currently my pool is customized a bit differently, giving more flexibility when it comes to mining. (e.g. you can have it both auto-exchange and direct mining).

I will have to update stratum a bit to support c=BTC. At the moment it will first regiter your address as BTC, and afterwards will try to mine exactly BTC Smiley

I know how to do it, I just need a time. I think I will leave c=BTC as on other pools to identify payout wallet, and will introduce mc=SYMBOL(mc will stand for mining coin) to target some particular coin.

Sounds good keep up the good work! and Peace!.... Sniffdog out

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
Ksuha

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

On x11 port 3533 option 1 - you can make payments in Dash and not BTC?
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

On x11 port 3533 option 1 - you can make payments in Dash and not BTC?

Yes, we will make payments in DASH, but please note, we should either mine some DASH, or we will exchange it from BTC.
Ksuha

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

stratum + tcp: //zergpool.com:3533
the number of wallet BTC or Dash?
pc=BTC or Dash

I still have to register to get Dadh?
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

Still monitoring....

links are below

I have added support of c=BTC for Option 1. So it will work out of box with your Sniffdog release. And the of course if anyone wants to target particular coin, they can do it separately. And will rollout changes in 4 hours I think
Fromage

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:14:37 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:10:21 PM by Fromage

Still monitoring....

links are below

I have added support of c=BTC for Option 1. So it will work out of box with your Sniffdog release. And the of course if anyone wants to target particular coin, they can do it separately. And will rollout changes in 4 hours I think

Thank you!

EDIT: just noticing at homepage it shows c=BTC; is that correct or do we use c=BTC?

Also, my cpuminer is not registering properly ... just not showing hash or % in the box at the bottom nor showing up at the pool stats

now my phi algo was getting a lot of invalid job id's....pool being either slow or having some other stratum or server issue?

now yescrypt is getting invalid job id...pool being either slow or having some other stratum or server issue?
Stratum_recv_line failed

Running a bench- phi,xevan,c11,skein,equihash,groestl,bitcore,Nist5,Lyra2RE2,neoscrypt,skunk,blake2s,x17,yescrypt,m7m(tribus,quark,scrypt)

can you lower neoscrypt stratum diff to 512 or 1024 please for smaller users? 16384 is a little high... 512 would be an ideal start

having issues with equihash miner is dropping off...it is porting at your address

Blake2s API is down... not an issue to SniffDog (just won't pick it up)

Stratum diff for scrypt seems high at 524288( I usually don't have this algo open in SniffDog)

ALL DONE! Smiley

Just a few things to report... neoscrypt stratum diff and blake2s API down and equihash miner dropping out.... other than that I'm testing Smiley

I like the way Zergpool reports the hashing on each coin....

Just one last question....

If a user puts in a LTC address and places c=LTC in password(or any other Wallet address and password) will Zergpool autotrade coins to that LTC address?

papacheal

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

Getting sporadic drops in stratum availability for most of the coins I'm trying to mine (C11/Xevan). Works for 5-10 minutes, then dies and doesn't come back for a while.
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

Getting sporadic drops in stratum availability for most of the coins I'm trying to mine (C11/Xevan). Works for 5-10 minutes, then dies and doesn't come back for a while.

What command do you run, password argument?
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:24:06 PM

Still monitoring....

links are below

Thank you!

EDIT: just noticing at homepage it shows c=BTC; is that correct or do we use c=BTC?

Also, my cpuminer is not registering properly ... just not showing hash or % in the box at the bottom nor showing up at the pool stats

now my phi algo was getting a lot of invalid job id's....pool being either slow or having some other stratum or server issue?

now yescrypt is getting invalid job id...pool being either slow or having some other stratum or server issue?
Stratum_recv_line failed

Running a bench- phi,xevan,c11,skein,equihash,groestl,bitcore,Nist5,Lyra2RE2,neoscrypt,skunk,blake2s,x17,yescrypt,m7m(tribus,quark,scrypt)

can you lower neoscrypt stratum diff to 512 or 1024 please for smaller users? 16384 is a little high... 512 would be ideal

having issues with equihash miner is dropping off...it is porting at your address

Blake2s API is down

Stratum diff for scrypt seems high at 524288( I usually don't have this algo open in SniffDog)

That was misstype. just c=BTC.
I lowered stratum diff for neo. Scrypt I will keep as this is requirement for Nicehash renting.
Equihash is back online too.

I actually don't have any blake2s yet. Does it prevent you from adding my pool?
Fromage

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

Still monitoring....

links are below

Thank you!

Stratum_recv_line failed

can you lower neoscrypt stratum diff to 512 or 1024 please for smaller users? 16384 is a little high... 512 would be ideal

Blake2s API is down

That was misstype. just c=BTC.
I lowered stratum diff for neo. Scrypt I will keep as this is requirement for Nicehash renting.
Equihash is back online too.

I actually don't have any blake2s yet. Does it prevent you from adding my pool?

no your fine with Blake2s... SniffDog will pickup the competition blake2s algo API and leave yours out till you get yours up and running...

If a user puts in a LTC address and places c=LTC in password(or any other Wallet address and password) will Zergpool autotrade coins to that LTC address?

papacheal

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

I had used "workername,c=FLAX" for the c11 mining password (using option 3 with a preestablished BTC address as userid). I am wondering now if the workername part is causing some confusion for your coin detection logic. I'll try again without the workername and see if that helps.
josli

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

Hello,
the pools looks very interesting. I just pointed a miner to scrypt algo, but i see that the pools finds no blocks even when i added more than 100gh/s from nicehaash.
Fromage

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

I had used "workername,c=FLAX" for the c11 mining password (using option 3 with a preestablished BTC address as userid). I am wondering now if the workername part is causing some confusion for your coin detection logic. I'll try again without the workername and see if that helps.

c11 picked up and was running for me with the ID=$workername in my SniffDog script and was mining the proper coin since interzone is non auto trade

I think that was good but if not where does the interzone coins go?

Just was curious about LTC payouts... if users use a lightcoin address instead of btc address and a LTC symbol in the password... will the user get paid in litecoin?

Btw... thanks for neoscrypt being lowered... I'm finally hitting some shares Smiley

papacheal

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

FYI, AMS wallet is out of sync...looks to be 20 blocks behind the chain supported by most of the masternodes. Attempts to mine it don't really work and I get bumped to another Xexan coin instead.

Back to trying to mine Neoscrypt/ORB for a while.

EDIT: I'm an idiot...hadn't noticed the new "mc=COIN" switch from the "c=COIN" logic. New password is now "c=BTC,mc=COIN" for a BTC payout address. <sigh>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: