Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Token Sale: 1st Feb 2018 | Gimmer | Automated Crypto-Trading DApp  (Read 2760 times)
Gimmer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

Automated Crypto-Trading

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:18:55 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 04:17:42 PM by Gimmer

(NEW THREAD - Reposting with Gimmer's official BTT account)

We have some very important information to share with you:
Unfortunately, we have to close our token sale early (effective from 12:00 UTC 26 February), we will be back very soon!
Please read more on https://medium.com/@GimmerBot/important-information-about-gimmer-token-sale-def530585953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mJoke0410

Activity: 264
Merit: 2

English to Spanish translator - Send PM

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

excellent project, it looks like it could have potential, good luck!  Wink
Gimmer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

Automated Crypto-Trading

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

reserved

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

Okay see gimmer is moved to a new thread, think I can  unwatch the other thread  now for news and updates.

Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

I’m confused a little bit. Why did you move the thread to a new one? The first and original one was removed and now the second is not good anymore.  Huh Haha third time is a charm? You probably know what you’re doing, but you lost me at the moment..  Grin

Rok420
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

I’m confused a little bit. Why did you move the thread to a new one? The first and original one was removed and now the second is not good anymore.  Huh Haha third time is a charm? You probably know what you’re doing, but you lost me at the moment..  Grin

We sure hope we lost you for the moment, not at the moment Smiley I mean I don't want to patronise but to lose your interest in project like Gimmer, because of starting new threads on BTT would be just wrong in my opinion Wink 

So thanks for following us! I honestly think true followers and community members wont't have any problems finding new threads - you are living proof for that Cheesy
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
Merited by Cloverfield (1)

We sure hope we lost you for the moment, not at the moment Smiley I mean I don't want to patronise but to lose your interest in project like Gimmer, because of starting new threads on BTT would be just wrong in my opinion Wink 

So thanks for following us! I honestly think true followers and community members wont't have any problems finding new threads - you are living proof for that Cheesy

I think something was lost in translation - Cloverfield was simply just making a joke Grin He has been one of the most vocal and informative members of the Gimmer community so I doubt he would lose interest in the project over a new announcement thread  Grin
Cloverfield

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:57:00 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 09:57:43 AM by Cloverfield

I’m confused a little bit. Why did you move the thread to a new one? The first and original one was removed and now the second is not good anymore.  Huh Haha third time is a charm? You probably know what you’re doing, but you lost me at the moment..  Grin

I think something was lost in translation - Cloverfield was simply just making a joke Grin He has been one of the most vocal and informative members of the Gimmer community so I doubt he would lose interest in the project over a new announcement thread  Grin

Haha exactly. Even if the ANN thread were to move to the North Pole, I was still going to find and follow Gimmer. But like I said, you probably know what you are doing and a new thread must have its reasons. You have my full support and sorry if I made it look like it wasn’t so. Go Gimmer!  Grin

xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

the windows App link was not work,check it.
and Automated Crypto-trading was a dangerous work,I more believed myself! Cheesy
Rok420
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

I think something was lost in translation - Cloverfield was simply just making a joke Grin He has been one of the most vocal and informative members of the Gimmer community so I doubt he would lose interest in the project over a new announcement thread  Grin

Hey guys!

I know Cloverfield from TG already and I realised soon enough he is highly intelligent person and I got his joke instantly. But since there are a lot of people reading BTT, I made a joke (obviously a bad one! Smiley) and with following words tryed to calm the community down, as I am well awared that potential investors are not so happy to see closing old and starting new threads. So my post was targeting them (investors) mostly... I apologise about the bad joke and let me just say I really respect members like Cloverfield as the community that is based on smart, vigilant members always has bright future ahead! Smiley

BTW... few more hours till presale... are you guys excited as I am? Smiley
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

Gimmer is a unique cryptocurrency trading platform. The UI is very invitingand give you a sense of excitement to trade! I am following gimmer project seriously folks!

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

The project looks very good and worth paying attention to it. A decentralized application for automatic crypto currency trading will greatly facilitate the task for traders. Even in the project like, then that by creating your bot it can be easily and without problems to test, both in real time and back-testing. You can get a good bot, which can be rented.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Cloverfield

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:44:54 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 10:01:28 AM by Cloverfield

Hello everyone!
Will there be updates about how the Presale is going? Or will this be announced at the end of the Presale period? I’m loving the updates I see from the team about their seminars they were giving around the world! Sometimes in crypto everything feels like weeks when actually only a few days have passed (probably from little sleep and gaining knowledge of the space). Now waiting for Gimmer already feels like ages!  Roll Eyes I can’t wait to get my hands on my first bots! Just a week and a half more for me to buy some GMR and then a little wait more to use it!

@Rok420 you are alright! No harm done and just like with everybody of the Gimmer team, there is nothing but love! Michel Comini already reached out to me and explained why we needed a new ANN and Bounty thread and it’s clarified! I understand the situation completely now! May I suggest removing (if this is possible) the old threads? Becausing getting to this one, even for me, is sometimes a little struggle. For the rest, keep doing what you are doing!
And remember everybody! 1st of February is the Public Sale. To get an extra bonus be quick or regret it later! (ofcourse in my looks of it) DYOR and be safe!

Rok420
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:57:55 PM
Merited by Cloverfield (1)

Hello everyone!
Will there be updates about how the Presale is going? Or will this be announced at the end of the Presale period? I’m loving the updates I see from the team about their seminars they were giving around the world! Sometimes in crypto everything feels like weeks when actually only a few days have passed (probably from little sleep and gaining knowledge of the space). Now waiting for Gimmer already feels like ages!  Roll Eyes I can’t wait to get my hands on my first bots! Just a week and a half more for me to buy some GMR and then a little wait more to use it!

@Rok420 you are alright! No harm done and just like with everybody of the Gimmer team, there is nothing but love! Michel Comini already reached out to me and explained why we needed a new ANN and Bounty thread and it’s clarified! I understand the situation completely now! May I suggest removing (if this is possible) the old threads? Becausing getting to this one, even for me, is sometimes a little struggle. For the rest, keep doing what you are doing!
And remember everybody! 1st of February is the Public Sale. To get an extra bonus be quick or regret it later! (ofcourse in my looks of it) DYOR and be safe!

Hey Cloverfield!

We kinda have a policy not to talk about the presale numbers as we don't want to cause any unnecessary hype. Once we reach the cap we will annouce publicly - with a bang. But I have a hint for you guys - at the moment we have high demand of KYC to be checked Wink
Yes I share your excitement too... well I think it's fair to say we all do Smiley This will be one March to remember!!! I have full confidence in that!
Although I just joined team recently, I have to say Gimmer team is one of the most devoted and hardworking group of people I've ever met. Pure passion and high intelligence is what drives this project and I am most proud to be part of it. We are all well aware how important strong community so I'll keep thanking you all for being part of it, although I might already be repeating myself Smiley

Regarding old threads - those are still there and we always keep one eye on it because we don't want to make sure no one gets left behind. But if ther'll be no new posts there, we'll remove it, sure! Thanks for attention and proposition thou, appreciate it!
Rok420
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

The project looks very good and worth paying attention to it. A decentralized application for automatic crypto currency trading will greatly facilitate the task for traders. Even in the project like, then that by creating your bot it can be easily and without problems to test, both in real time and back-testing. You can get a good bot, which can be rented.

Hey T.Stuart,

I saw you mentioning back-testing. Have you tried it? Got some good results? Smiley
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:18:10 PM

Any bounty program?
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

Bots are the future of the trade crypt. It is necessary to join than the faster, the better Wink
Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

I've been looking for EA/bot for crypto. Then I found this. Looking forward to the release.
I'm trying the bot now.
I like the UI btw.  Grin

There is an old bot called C.A.T., but it is hard to use and the interface is not intuitive. I really think, that Gimmer can be a great improvement to the too old already existing bots.
Rok420
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

I've been looking for EA/bot for crypto. Then I found this. Looking forward to the release.
I'm trying the bot now.
I like the UI btw.  Grin

There is an old bot called C.A.T., but it is hard to use and the interface is not intuitive. I really think, that Gimmer can be a great improvement to the too old already existing bots.

Hey there... thanks for compliments Smiley Makes us feel even more confident... exciting times ahead!!!!
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

With the mention of other crypto bots, if it wasn't already apparent the critical difference between them and Gimmer will be the revolutionary ease of use of the Gimmer bots, and the ability to either rent out your strategies to other users, or rent from them.
There are already several existing crypto bots, and using two of the most established ones in GunBot and CATBot as examples, they are very complicated to use and setup, and also require a steep learning curve and an intimate understanding of how they function.
Using Gimmer you will not require any programming skills or crypto trading experience and knowledge to get started, and as result should be able to get your first bot(s) up and running in a very short period of time.
Further to this, if you choose to start by renting a successful bot strategy from another Gimmer user then you will be able to pretty much instantly have the use of a bot that you know has been proven to work and has done very well, which seems quite amazing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  All
  Print  

Jump to: