Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Token Sale: 1st Feb 2018 | Gimmer | Automated Crypto-Trading DApp  (Read 2758 times)
boybadbi

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

Very interesting project concept. A strong team and a very relevant idea. I think this project will be successful. I will support you in the company of awards.

CROWD MACHINE
Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders (https://www.crowdmachine.com/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

Hey there, just got mentioned about this project and wanna ask something now. How about the kinda similar project Signals SGN. Aren't they aiming the same goal like here?

Hi there =)

The token structure and roadmap are different.

In Gimmer you have:
Exchange Trade
Margin trading
Lending bot
Arbitrage bot
Smart Portfolio
Social Network
And many other features that you can see in https://token.gimmer.net/#roadmap

Read this article about the token structure: https://medium.com/@GimmerBot/gimmer-token-structure-for-the-private-presale-and-public-token-sale-106c583caf2

The core team has a different background.
Gimmer has expert advisors guiding us to become even a better product.
https://token.gimmer.net/#team

I hope this answers your questions =)

Wow, awesome! Thanks a lot for this great reply. It really helped me a lot. Smiley
KalbAlAkrab

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

A great project, I hope to be active as soon as possible. I'm looking forward.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:16 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 01:13:33 AM by Cloverfield
Merited by Sexy_Sees (1)

Hello all,

You may have seen me on this thread before or you, if you’re active there, must have seen me on Telegram. I’ve been following Gimmer for quite some time now. After reading the whitepaper I really felt that the team had an innovative project at hands which could really stir up the market. So I took the opportunity to do a Signature campaign, one of my first ever and started learning more and more about the team, the product and everything around Gimmer. That was the moment I fell in love with Gimmer and started to support it like crazy. After a few weeks a few team members of Gimmer already got in contact with me personally to thank me for my efforts and gave me very nice feedback. That made me feel very special in a way and saw the personal side of Gimmer too. Which led me to love Gimmer even more. I invested a lot of my time to learn more about it all and was very active in the TG channel on times that there were no Admins online to answer the huge amount of questions coming from other enthusiasts or potential investors (people I can both relate too Smiley ). Which then eventually led to the fact that I can officialy say I am taken into the team as an ‘Honourable Telegram Administrator’ Grin I am very excited to say the least and honoured to take part on Gimmer in this way! I will obviously continue to follow Gimmer step by step and spread the good name of Gimmer.

You can always reach out to me personally or in the channel @Cloverfield or any Admin who will guide you in any way.
We have recently reached 5000 members and that amount is increasing rapidly (currently at time of writing 5105)
Join us: https://t.me/gimmertoken

Lets make Gimmer great together! Public Sale starts in less than 2 days!

Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

Hello all,

You may have seen me on this thread before or you, if you’re active there, must have seen me on Telegram. I’ve been following Gimmer for quite some time now. After reading the whitepaper I really felt that the team had an innovative project at hands which could really stir up the market. So I took the opportunity to do a Signature campaign, one of my first ever and started learning more and more about the team, the product and everything around Gimmer. That was the moment I fell in love with Gimmer and started to support it like crazy. After a few weeks a few team members of Gimmer already got in contact with me personally to thank me for my efforts and gave me very nice feedback. That made me feel very special in a way and saw the personal side of Gimmer too. Which led me to love Gimmer even more. I invested a lot of my time to learn more about it all and was very active in the TG channel on times that there were no Admins online to answer the huge amount of questions coming from other enthusiasts or potential investors (people I can both relate too Smiley ). Which then eventually led to the fact that I can officialy say I am taken into the team as an ‘Honourable Telegram Administrator’ Grin I am very excited to say the least and honoured to take part on Gimmer in this way! I will continue to follow Gimmer step by step and spread the good name of Gimmer.

You can always reach to me personally or in the channel @Cloverfield or any Admin who will guide you in any way.
We have recently reached 5000 members and that amount is increasing rapidly (currently at time of writing 5105)

Congratulations Cloverfield! Well deserved and that is a great story to share. You have been an extremely active and helpful member of the Gimmer community (and now team) and I think both the team and community is very lucky to have you.
biarox

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:40:18 PM

Hello all,

You may have seen me on this thread before or you, if you’re active there, must have seen me on Telegram. I’ve been following Gimmer for quite some time now. After reading the whitepaper I really felt that the team had an innovative project at hands which could really stir up the market. So I took the opportunity to do a Signature campaign, one of my first ever and started learning more and more about the team, the product and everything around Gimmer. That was the moment I fell in love with Gimmer and started to support it like crazy. After a few weeks a few team members of Gimmer already got in contact with me personally to thank me for my efforts and gave me very nice feedback. That made me feel very special in a way and saw the personal side of Gimmer too. Which led me to love Gimmer even more. I invested a lot of my time to learn more about it all and was very active in the TG channel on times that there were no Admins online to answer the huge amount of questions coming from other enthusiasts or potential investors (people I can both relate too Smiley ). Which then eventually led to the fact that I can officialy say I am taken into the team as an ‘Honourable Telegram Administrator’ Grin I am very excited to say the least and honoured to take part on Gimmer in this way! I will continue to follow Gimmer step by step and spread the good name of Gimmer.

You can always reach to me personally or in the channel @Cloverfield or any Admin who will guide you in any way.

That's a beautiful story, and you deserve this title! You're awesome Clover! Congrats!
Lovely Futurama layout btw, very creative =B
Zedxxx

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

As for me very interesting project. Waiting for the launch.
doctorhyip

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:10:00 AM

Great project, can't wait to try it. Also should mention outstanding design, keep it up!
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:16:01 AM

automated crypto trading, wow its very cool. but this is real, use AI programing for this part?
any bounty campaign?
Sexy_Sees

Activity: 128
Merit: 22

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:22:39 AM
Merited by biarox (2)

automated crypto trading, wow its very cool. but this is real, use AI programing for this part?
any bounty campaign?

Look at the first page of this thread to get the link for the bounty one! Grin If I check the road map in the whitepaper, it’s not yet A.I. bots.. Those will come later (1st Quarter of 2018).

PS.
Congratulations dear Cloverfield  Kiss
You deserve this!
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

Before the start of sales there are less than 24 hours left. Preliminary sale of the tokens has already ended? I want to know the results of the pre-sale, as far as investors have already believed in the project. The project looks very promising.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

Yeah, show us how many ETH was pushed into presale phase.

tobyb

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:23:52 AM

Also awaiting an answer to this ^^
biarox

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

Also awaiting an answer to this ^^
Yeah, show us how many ETH was pushed into presale phase.

It will be published at the end of the public token sale on February 28th, however, you can follow through Etherscan which is public:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc6ea98b258be9be21d88d6e501ae8728a8a09b35

Have your curiosity killed  Grin
Fuadh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

An integrated social community so you can learn with fellow traders, this is what I love about this project can add to your experience and luck
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

Gimmer is suitable for anyone who wants to trade and invest in the cryptocurrency market and does not have the relevant skills or the time to watch the markets all day long. Even for me!
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

Gimmer is suitable for anyone who wants to trade and invest in the cryptocurrency market and does not have the relevant skills or the time to watch the markets all day long. Even for me!

Yes, you can configure a trading bot to include any number of indicators, safeties and currencies as you like. Once setup, you can run backtests to see how your strategy would have performed over a previous trading period – this is worked out using historical data.
brokolleige

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

I'm a friend of the idea of making cryptocurrencies easy and accessible to everyone and through my research for coins that offer something like this I came across Gimmer. Now I am curious to see how the cryptocommunity will take up the whole thing and how it will go on.
Gimmer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

Automated Crypto-Trading

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:00:23 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 01:26:43 PM by Gimmer

GIMMER PUBLIC TOKEN SALE IS OPEN!

Ending Presale and we just entered into new exciting period, that we've all been waiting for! Public token sale started just now with a bang so don't miss your chance and get some extra bonus! Token sale is on till Feb 28th...

Go Gimmer! Smiley

Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:11:16 PM

The day of the public sale is finally here! Congratulations on the presale and good luck with the public sale!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: