Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍  (Read 21889 times)
prowe (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

Thanks all! Yes HODL is the key, be loyal and don't panic.

On the long term we can climb that peak and build a fort up there.  Wink

Today's schedule:

- Enhancing the contentual part of the site + contact a Japanese & Russian translator

- Add a mute button for the sound of the interactive header

- Make a server ready to host a steady Iquidus block explorer

- Create XSTC Discord & XSTC Reddit

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jkoffib6

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

Thanks all! Yes HODL is the key, be loyal and don't panic.

On the long term we can climb that peak and build a fort up there.  Wink

Today's schedule:

- Enhancing the contentual part of the site + contact a Japanese & Russian translator

- Make a server ready to host a steady Iquidus block explorer

- Create XSTC Discord & XSTC Reddit

I am definitely HOLDING !

Great start guys!!
ScottieWabbit

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

In hodl we remain.

...I can take a good guess many of us are looking forward to this particular update  Cheesy
ChaitanyaKosaraju

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

Hi all, this seems to be interesting, may i know little bit more about this one? how many are there in circulation? Is it mineable? what is the speciality or USP of this coin?
Sjurg

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

Love the idea and the speed you're putting into it.

Bought in last night and was awake half of the night, due to excitement/adrenaline/ideas.
Most of the ideas disappeared in limbo, but some remained.

Small idea, from a creative perspective: would be nice to compare the revival of XSTC with the legend of the phoenix (arising from the ashes of the former XSTC).

Big idea, for the utility of the coin (I will send you a pm with more details): businesses usually correct their product prices for inflation. For licenses, rent and (other) service contracts this is normally done on an annual basis. What if their customers would be given the choice to replace this inflation correction with paying an amount in XSTC, representing a lower value than the correction amount in the applicable fiat currency (e.g. 75 to 85%)?
The customer (consumer or business) will have the short term incentive to choose XSTC, because of the direct discount. And because inflation correction is a recurring event, the business has the longer term incentive because of the increasing scarcity and value of XSTC.

Then the trick for XSTC is to facilitate a platform for easy registration (on or off chain) of the businesses' terms for individual transactions, and facilitating easy purchasing/settlement with XSTC for the customer (no wallet, just settling the position with the business by paying the equivalent fiat amount, automatically sending the XSTC amount to the business' wallet).

@ all readers: feel free to provide feedback
S0vet

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Hello Guys,

What a great Week for all of us! XSTC showed us all again what Crypto really is about and how much it depends on the community!

SIMPLY GREAT! Reviving this coin was one of the best ideas of the year so far   Cheesy

Anyways i was searching for a Telegram group and didn't find any legit, so I created one. Feel free to join and have a nice discussion with us!

SO HERE IT IS: FIRST XSTC TELEGRAM GROUP -> https://t.me/xstcoin (Please dont scam and dont troll, lets keep it serious)

@OP Please contact me for further instructions!
I would like to help the community with a german translation of the website! I have also some great ideas i would like to share with the community. I think it would be really good if we could make some sort of brainstorming in the group and find new ideas and ways to make XSTC even better and more attractive to investors. Nowadays it's a really big deal that a "new" has such a big impact just because of the community influence and we should definitively concentrate on this asset!

Anyways wish you all a nice day and happy trading or rather happy holding Wink

XSTC TO THE MOON MY FRIENDS!
Kucuk

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

I am also ready to help (reach me through PM). I am a developer with already experience in blockchain.

So let's do it ;-)
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

The response is enormous. The trading volume is a good indicator of the current spirit!  Cool

With all respect to the intentions of newbies starting telegram channels.

Attention!

We would not request anyone to pay for something in a social group.

Keep that in mind! No funding activities are realized in such groups.

Even the ones who start them could attempt to SCAM/FRAUD people.

Before creating XSTC channels contact me so I get the idea who I am dealing with.

Hopefully you understand S0vet, it's not about you as a person, it's about the principle.

Cheers!

S0vet

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:08:30 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 01:34:56 PM by S0vet

No problem! I totally understand you, we already have some members in the group, just join and lets have a talk! We are all waiting for you Tongue
Sorry for being impatient..

EDIT:/

As I am not possible to write more than 1 PM per hour, because of the fact I am on a new account, i would like to have a honest and open talk with you (OP) and everyone else who wants to join. If you think I am scammer, please talk to me and make up your mind. I have 0% interest in causing harm to anyone! But I have 100% trust in this coin right now and just want to contribute.
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

Join our Slack!

The first social channel setup by the XSTC revival team is available at Slack.

Invitation link down here:

https://join.slack.com/t/safetradecoin/shared_invite/enQtMzAyNTgzNDc0MjYzLWM0NDZhZjRjYmUzNmM3MTNjM2QyNDFkMTkwMTE5ZWQ4MGUzZjNiNDA5ZGYzMTc4ZTRiNGNhNjcyZDI5ZmU1MTA

Just created a special 日本語 channel in there as well for our Japanese friends.

Don't expect me to speak Japanese fluently in one day...  Wink

Cheers!

T05hi

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

why remaking the wallet? old one is have some problem?
Andrew321

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

I think getting the CMC website to update the website and twitter for you would be a good start, I know alot of people when debating on a new coin click on those 2 tabs and if they don't see anything, they sometimes move on.
jovica888

Activity: 42
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

Can anyone tell the amount of circulating supply??? How OP did not tell that. I am a trader and I am buying. How to know how much to buy???
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:08:26 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 07:56:55 PM by prowe

I think getting the CMC website to update the website and twitter for you would be a good start, I know alot of people when debating on a new coin click on those 2 tabs and if they don't see anything, they sometimes move on.

Updated information have been sent last night to Coinmarketcap.com! It takes some time usually.
- Website address, Twitter, Announcements

edit: it's now updated!  Smiley few hours later

prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

Can anyone tell the amount of circulating supply??? How OP did not tell that. I am a trader and I am buying. How to know how much to buy???

getinfo - "moneysupply" : 670372782.55995619

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Jacobthebull199

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

Bought this coin for 1 satoshi about 6 months ago to find out this amazing news.  Def hodling.  Coin of the people!
jovica888

Activity: 42
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:56:59 PM

OP go here and submit it

https://hitbtc.com/add-token

I saw they listed a lot of s**tcoins so I think this coin will be listed easily
4lenda

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

The response is enormous. The trading volume is a good indicator of the current spirit!  Cool

With all respect to the intentions of newbies starting telegram channels.

Attention!

We would not request anyone to pay for something in a social group.

Keep that in mind! No funding activities are realized in such groups.

Even the ones who start them could attempt to SCAM/FRAUD people.

Before creating XSTC channels contact me so I get the idea who I am dealing with.

Hopefully you understand S0vet, it's not about you as a person, it's about the principle.

Cheers!

I talked to you at the beginning of the post, I commented on creating a group on Telegram, it would be Telegram Brazil and I would like you to post on the official Twitter group link, what do you think?
Andrew321

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:33:26 AM

Updated information have been sent last night to Coinmarketcap.com! It takes some time usually.
- Website address, Twitter, Announcements

edit: it's now updated!  Smiley few hours later

Website seems down, getting an error:

SORRY!
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@safetradecoin.net
It is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

There has been a server misconfiguration.
You must verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache may be required for new settings to take affect.

The site may have moved to a different server.
The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may have moved the account to a different server.
 cPanel, Inc.
HIOAg

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:55:31 AM

safetradecoin.net is working for me   Cool

$XSTC is also up and working !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: