Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍  (Read 21905 times)
bbarteqq

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

More than 70x in a week seriously? Shocked I smell dump coming.. Cry

I also like to drop because the increase is huge on a weekly scale.
I hope it will not happen.
Chand

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

I would like to buy 1.5M coins..anyone interested to selling there coins ?
raptorwrangler

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

I have some for sale.
They are $1.00 USD each.
How many would you like   Cool
Chand

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

I have some for sale.
They are $1.00 USD each.
How many would you like   Cool

$1USD 🤭 too much high..Sorry!
jovica888

Activity: 42
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:56:45 PM

I bought more. ATM I have 1BTC of XSTC coins.

Please go to hitbtc
prowe (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

More than 70x in a week seriously? Shocked I smell dump coming.. Cry

I smell FUD  Wink

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
timbodacious

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

prowe you can dump some coins now to pay for the expenditures of getting listed on other exchanges. youre the whale pumping this coin with no developers. the website is up, you need to spread to other exchanges asap.

Hi Tim, in a community-driven project the most fair way would be to split all costs according to the amount XSTC we hold.

I can't blame you being a bit ignorant, please do some research, the expenditures of joining other prominent exchanges as well would be tens of BTC in total. And not just BTC, you have to be able to evolve the project first before you are able to make the next step. That's my main focus, getting the right competent people abboard and make progress and be able to improve all aspects significantly. Else prominent exchanges wouldn't even take it in consideration to let us join, keep that in mind.

Your reply seems more a way to troll as well, because if you would think rationally you would be able to think further then your conclusion. And your insinuation that I don't have any contact with developers who will be committed to the project in the future is not that smart either.

Hopefully this post saves me some time, the next time to reply on such type of reactions.

To the moon and beyond!

This is a pure win by T.K.O

I just wanted to make it very clear and hopefully I did.  Smiley

I think my jaw hurts from that TKO. Sorry I just figured you had enough to already list on another exchange. I figured you were a whale and from the recent interest before your pump you were already able to raise 25k to list elsewhere but I guess that was ignorant speculation on my part seeing as how there is no roadmap or whitepaper created yet. I'll be dodging future punches. Wink
timbodacious

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Guys do NOT log into the temporary coinexchange!!! So many people are having problems and their twitter seems sketchy I think they might be fishing for passwords to steal your precious coins lol
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:40:36 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 07:16:54 PM by prowe

prowe you can dump some coins now to pay for the expenditures of getting listed on other exchanges. youre the whale pumping this coin with no developers. the website is up, you need to spread to other exchanges asap.

Hi Tim, in a community-driven project the most fair way would be to split all costs according to the amount XSTC we hold.

I can't blame you being a bit ignorant, please do some research, the expenditures of joining other prominent exchanges as well would be tens of BTC in total. And not just BTC, you have to be able to evolve the project first before you are able to make the next step. That's my main focus, getting the right competent people abboard and make progress and be able to improve all aspects significantly. Else prominent exchanges wouldn't even take it in consideration to let us join, keep that in mind.

Your reply seems more a way to troll as well, because if you would think rationally you would be able to think further then your conclusion. And your insinuation that I don't have any contact with developers who will be committed to the project in the future is not that smart either.

Hopefully this post saves me some time, the next time to reply on such type of reactions.

To the moon and beyond!

This is a pure win by T.K.O

I just wanted to make it very clear and hopefully I did.  Smiley

I think my jaw hurts from that TKO. Sorry I just figured you had enough to already list on another exchange. I figured you were a whale and from the recent interest before your pump you were already able to raise 25k to list elsewhere but I guess that was ignorant speculation on my part seeing as how there is no roadmap or whitepaper created yet. I'll be dodging future punches. Wink

No worries, yeah if I could see in the future at the moment that I made the move for the revival. Wink For me it was a risk as well, because if nobody makes a move I was fed up with some coins I could hardly sell, that wouldn't have been the first time. Like I explained 'in a community-driven project the most fair way would be to split all costs according to the amount XSTC we hold.' If I would be holding a huge pre-mine it would be different I admit. But that is not the case, because I haven't created the original chain.

So after a while, during the phase when a solid fundament has been created by us, we can discuss about other exchanges within the community, for now it's not the time yet and if people want to speed things up and they have exceptional designer/programmer skills (for example), then they are always welcome to poke me. Such competentions will speed up the progress. Or campaign managers in their native language.

To my vision we need a top notch website in the next update with flashy graphical elements. People within the community would really appreciate it, a clear roadmap and not just for the image to the outside world. One we will manage to  achieve.

We should prevent that we knock on a door of a prominent exchange one day with a project that is far from complete. They will laugh at us, we need a high standard, so everything should be optimized.

Technical writers, native should enhance the contentual part of the next updated website and then we have a steady base to translate, else you have to translate it over over again, far from efficient.

That's it for now. Lots of work to do.

prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:42:35 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 06:58:16 PM by prowe

Guys do NOT log into the temporary coinexchange!!! So many people are having problems and their twitter seems sketchy I think they might be fishing for passwords to steal your precious coins lol

This is not even a little bit true!

Another FUD promotor (Fear, uncertainty and doubt)

I'm glad I requested moderation...  Grin

timbodacious

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

Another FUD.

I'm glad I requested moderation... Come on man!

Requested moderation for what? look at all of the complaints on their twitter about not being able to log in and not receiving email confirmations. This is the opposite of fud. Sorry for posting.
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:07:21 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 07:17:52 PM by prowe

Another FUD.

I'm glad I requested moderation... Come on man!

Requested moderation for what? look at all of the complaints on their twitter about not being able to log in and not receiving email confirmations. This is the opposite of fud. Sorry for posting.

To delete FUD.

If you would have read well, you would have known the history regarding why confirmation e-mails end up in the spam box. Do your research please.

And the #1 rule within the front office of a company, that's how you should see Twitter... Is that you only see the issues, for example 1%

All the other 99% customers without complaints you are not able to see.

So you get a distorted view...

And if people read well first within the Twitter of Coinexchange they would have known that they have to check their spam box first...

Understood? Wink And after such a large migration you may expect some people have issues, It could be that they have not enough employees during the weekend
, perhaps some extra manpower would benefit.

So, patience is key!  Cool

Jacobthebull199

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

This coin will reach 10000 satoshi in a month.
I have a feeling This coin will be huge.
What a good synerg
nam19992000no1

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

Woww, amazing coin.
Thanks to dev team, i think this coin is very good
Sorry for my English but i have a quotes:
"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure."
-Bill gate_
and
"The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow."
G.Pavlov

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

Bceм пpивeт! Пoдcкaжитe, гдe мoжнo бoлee пoдpoбнo пoчитaть o мoнeтe, a тo ничeгo нe нaшeл, нe пoнятнo чтo зa мoнeтa, чтo зa нeй cтoит, цeль coздaния, тexнoлoгия? Boпpocoв мнoгo - oтвeтoв нe нaшeл
Copper_crescent

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

Hey Pavlov,

On the first page of this thread you can find all the necessary links. At the moment the website is unreachable, but I guess this will be solved in the near future.
Just keep in mind that this is a restart of a already existing coin and that a lot of things are still in the developmental stage.
Furthermore I think you will receive better and quicker response if you post in English.
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

Bceм пpивeт! Пoдcкaжитe, гдe мoжнo бoлee пoдpoбнo пoчитaть o мoнeтe, a тo ничeгo нe нaшeл, нe пoнятнo чтo зa мoнeтa, чтo зa нeй cтoит, цeль coздaния, тexнoлoгия? Boпpocoв мнoгo - oтвeтoв нe нaшeл

oн cкopo бyдeт пepeвeдeн нa pyccкий язык Wink

it will be translated to Russian soon

http://safetradecoin.net/

jovica888

Activity: 42
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:55:05 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 10:43:23 PM by jovica888

Can you tell us in Russian or English or Bangla how much there is circulation supply???

EDIT

I sold everything and price is really dropping ATM - 280 I think. I know this is the start of maybe big project but it is a bad start. I think you should start AFTER everything is setup first. Not First go to exchange then you go to create reddit page - then somebody creates a logo... I mean that is too noob... There is no whitepaper and we do not know circulation supply. Thank you and goodbye
Rolandlan

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

Hi Guys !

So I got myself a few XSTC and I'm gonna hold.

I can do some translation in French, if you're interested.

Keep doing the good job! I love the spirit !
HIOAg

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:29:51 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 02:56:53 AM by HIOAg

Folks, I love the idea of this coin, XSTC.  

Its discovery by us is like we were wandering around a strange land and looking for a way home, off planet.  One day we came upon a Complete and Intact Space ship, the ssXSTC. We cannot believe our luck. But the wise and knowledgeable engineers and pilots in our search team tried to calm us down by saying " Hey guys, she looks like a good ship and space worthy but we need to check out all the systems to be sure she is safe before we try and fly her. "  

Now we are in the process of testing and repairing all the systems. She is a big ship and has some miles on her so a lot of care is needed and lots of decks and holds need to be explored and repaired. We are also looking for crew members from all over the globe, who can help us.  We need a very large crew to reach deep space. The fee to ride is very reasonable if you help out now.  Every one is important to the mission. From Captain Prowe, to the photon torpedo polishers, like myself.  

Please joins us on a potential fantastic voyage..to the Moon and Beyond!

Your Mate,  Scotty

PS: As Elon Musk  said way back in 2017, about his Falcon Heavy Space Craft's first launch.

" It may work or blowup, but either way the results will be spectacular.   "
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: