Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍  (Read 21905 times)
cryptwizzler

Activity: 22
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:21:14 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 02:40:52 AM by cryptwizzler

Sneak peak of the upcoming website design!  Grin

https://twitter.com/safetradecoin/status/957191356069371906

Looks very promising! Great work, Prowe!

Good news I noticed on Google: the new website is ranking higher for "XSTC" than this forum discussion! Always a good thing, as long as the website continues to offer useful information about the coin and current announcements!

I agree with Prowe that the huge price jump right after his announcement couldn't possibly be sustainable without a defined product to back it, so it's no surprise that it came crashing down after what might have been the biggest holder of coins sold off to take his profit.

I still have all my investment and am very comfortable holding and being patient over the next weeks and months to see what Prowe together with this growing community can accomplish! Positive thinking will move it forward, that much is for certain!

For those of you concerned about some of the bickering here, I feel that Prowe is truly giving this a go, and it's just his passion for what he's trying to do that gets the better of him when fighting back against those expressing their doubts. I think there should be room for both viewpoints to be discussed, as long as people try to keep an even keel.
bartullo

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

safe trade back on the rise!
prowe (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

Good news I noticed on Google: the new website is ranking higher for "XSTC" than this forum discussion! Always a good thing, as long as the website continues to offer useful information about the coin and current announcements!

I agree with Prowe that the huge price jump right after his announcement couldn't possibly be sustainable without a defined product to back it, so it's no surprise that it came crashing down after what might have been the biggest holder of coins sold off to take his profit.

I still have all my investment and am very comfortable holding and being patient over the next weeks and months to see what Prowe together with this growing community can accomplish! Positive thinking will move it forward, that much is for certain!

For those of you concerned about some of the bickering here, I feel that Prowe is truly giving this a go, and it's just his passion for what he's trying to do that gets the better of him when fighting back against those expressing their doubts. I think there should be room for both viewpoints to be discussed, as long as people try to keep an even keel.

Thanks for the positive support cryptwizzler!  Grin We are putting a lot effort in XSTC. Luckily I don't have to do everything alone and have support from a view dedicated community members!

And yes, the lack of a product, a crowd usage didn't brough a solid fundament directly. People were inpatient and kept on influencing each other and the consequence is still visible in the chart.

I think we are currently on the right track and we are very happy with the people that kept on supporting the revival.

The only way is up, is what they say... Let's stick to that motto!  Smiley

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
CryptofuryNG

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:42:42 AM

Thanks for the positive support cryptwizzler!  Grin We are putting a lot effort in XSTC. Luckily I don't have to do everything alone and have support from a view dedicated community members!

And yes, the lack of a product, a crowd usage didn't brough a solid fundament directly. People were inpatient and kept on influencing each other and the consequence is still visible in the chart.

I think we are currently on the right track and we are very happy with the people that kept on supporting the revival.

The only way is up, is what they say... Let's stick to that motto!  Smiley

You're doing a great job Prowe, don't let detractors deter you from achieving your set goal. These kind of people are in every aspect of our lives, they never have anything good to say about anyone because they usually don't even trust their own shadows.

Keep pushing buddy, we are right behind you and with good spirit, xstc will go main stream.
The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

price is getting dumped and dumped ? its good time to buy or wait for more dump

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
BenDio8

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

price is getting dumped and dumped ? its good time to buy or wait for more dump

I just bought some last night, because I think this is a steady shelf from before the spike.    Cool

crypto1490

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

https://files.coinmarketcap.com/static/img/coins/32x32/safe-trade-coin.png

liking the new icon
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

update for more details and information of this project. Is this new coin?
CryptofuryNG

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

update for more details and information of this project. Is this new coin?

It's a reboot of an old coin. So technical, it's a new coin.
subhanallah

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

Take alook old EGAME coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1956489.1080   Grin
The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

its in good price i believe it will shoot up to 100 sat in coming days

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
ChaitanyaKosaraju

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

No confíen hasta ver un trabajo real

en verdad PROWE hizo pump an dump y dejó a muchos con pérdidas irreparables,  cuando estaba en 30 dijo que no vendería por largo tiempo y muchos confiamos, una vez llegados a los 240 mandó todo abajo vendiendo, ahora distrae con pequeñas estupideces como su pagina ridícula y no hay un verdadero desarrollo.

No entren hasta ver un trabajo real.
PROWE todo lo que siembras cosecharás ten por cierto que si.
English please
prowe (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

en verdad PROWE hizo pump an dump y dejó a muchos con pérdidas irreparables,  cuando estaba en 30 dijo que no vendería por largo tiempo y muchos confiamos, una vez llegados a los 240 mandó todo abajo vendiendo, ahora distrae con pequeñas estupideces como su pagina ridícula y no hay un verdadero desarrollo.

English please

It's a waist of intellectual mind, have seen several unfounded claims passing by and this is a good example of one.
Some people bought during a pump where I had no influence on and wasn't part of the selling.

But what those ignorant people do is start pointing, not because they know the truth, it's because their life is based on insinuating and suspicion.

I still HODL my share of XSTC and I repeatedly requested to delete the FUD & false rumours...

cdi330

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:08:45 AM

Coin got cursed when the powers who control it started censoring who can/can't be a part of it.

Now no one trusts in it anymore...very sad outcome.

At 17sat and dropping...XSTC is off to the pit of alt-coin misery, dilly dilly!  Cheesy
prowe (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

Most alts are doing bad currently while BTC is dipping, when the markets will recover, XSTC will have the opportunity to recover as well.  Cool

From the bottom to the top!

cryptwizzler

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

Most alts are doing bad currently while BTC is dipping, when the markets will recover, XSTC will have the opportunity to recover as well.  Cool

From the bottom to the top!

Looking forward to hearing the next update on whatever progress you're making! These are tough times for crypto, but maybe better in that expectations are low.
ChaitanyaKosaraju

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:24:31 AM

en verdad PROWE hizo pump an dump y dejó a muchos con pérdidas irreparables,  cuando estaba en 30 dijo que no vendería por largo tiempo y muchos confiamos, una vez llegados a los 240 mandó todo abajo vendiendo, ahora distrae con pequeñas estupideces como su pagina ridícula y no hay un verdadero desarrollo.

English please

It's a waist of intellectual mind, have seen several unfounded claims passing by and this is a good example of one.
Some people bought during a pump where I had no influence on and wasn't part of the selling.

But what those ignorant people do is start pointing, not because they know the truth, it's because their life is based on insinuating and suspicion.

I still HODL my share of XSTC and I repeatedly requested to delete the FUD & false rumours...

Hey Prowe, Im not a great expert in crypto, but I do have good knowledge of stocks and valuations, every time i look out for a company which is undervalued and in a turn around scenario, that's the reason i invested in XSTC. Every investment carries risk, if ppl don't want risk, they shall invest in bonds. But ppl always want high returns (they usually tend to but at higher price) and low risk.  They don't understand and never will. Anything may happen in crypto world, to be frank no one knows how to value these crypto coins, tomorrow this coin may become 10,000 Satoshi or we may end up with no buyers at all, usually it all depends on external forces many times which are beyond our control. We can only do what we can do our best.

I believe that you are doing great job, it doesn't matter for me how many coins you hold. You are still on this platform means you are committed for its revival, and I truly believe that. You are doing good job, please keep on doing and don't listen to these negative comments.

What i really don't understand is if someone believes that you just pumped and dumped it why don't they leave the platform instead of blaming you?  i guess they are afraid that they will miss the next train!!!

I'm not a techie, i'm a finance guy from India. I don't know in which way i can help you but if you feel i can help you in something, i would love to do.

prowe (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:23:18 PM

en verdad PROWE hizo pump an dump y dejó a muchos con pérdidas irreparables,  cuando estaba en 30 dijo que no vendería por largo tiempo y muchos confiamos, una vez llegados a los 240 mandó todo abajo vendiendo, ahora distrae con pequeñas estupideces como su pagina ridícula y no hay un verdadero desarrollo.

English please

Hey Prowe, Im not a great expert in crypto, but I do have good knowledge of stocks and valuations, every time i look out for a company which is undervalued and in a turn around scenario, that's the reason i invested in XSTC. Every investment carries risk, if ppl don't want risk, they shall invest in bonds. But ppl always want high returns (they usually tend to but at higher price) and low risk.  They don't understand and never will. Anything may happen in crypto world, to be frank no one knows how to value these crypto coins, tomorrow this coin may become 10,000 Satoshi or we may end up with no buyers at all, usually it all depends on external forces many times which are beyond our control. We can only do what we can do our best.

I believe that you are doing great job, it doesn't matter for me how many coins you hold. You are still on this platform means you are committed for its revival, and I truly believe that. You are doing good job, please keep on doing and don't listen to these negative comments.

What i really don't understand is if someone believes that you just pumped and dumped it why don't they leave the platform instead of blaming you?  i guess they are afraid that they will miss the next train!!!

I'm not a techie, i'm a finance guy from India. I don't know in which way i can help you but if you feel i can help you in something, i would love to do.

I appreciate your input and support! I've had a busy two weeks, however this month a lot will change for Safe Trade Coin.

First of all, we now have a solid block explorer, so we are able to view the status of the wallets & transactions quite clear.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xstc/

The original dev(s) left the project a long time ago, a lot of XSTC seems to be frozen in wallets for over a year.

Perhaps it will stay this way and that would make the currency way more scarce.  Cool
Hard to predict yet...

POS is 25%, staking is definitely worth it!

cryptwizzler

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

I appreciate your input and support! I've had a busy two weeks, however this month a lot will change for Safe Trade Coin.

First of all, we now have a solid block explorer, so we are able to view the status of the wallets & transactions quite clear.

The original dev(s) left the project a long time ago, a lot of XSTC seems to be frozen in wallets for over a year.

Perhaps it will stay this way and that would make the currency way more scarce.  Cool
Hard to predict yet...

Great to see this progress, Prowe -- thanks for all the work you're putting in on this!
ChaitanyaKosaraju

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

English please

Hard to predict yet...

Thanks prowe, i have a silly question, pardon me for my ignorance. If those coins are frozen, what do we do? Will those coins be shown as circulating currency? If they are shown as circulating currency, market cap will be much higher than what is is. I do see around 350 Mn coins are lying in 3 wallets which were not used for more than a year. If they never come back, whats the course available for us?
And also i downloaded wallet but it is out of sync, i created .conf file too, but no use. It shows 0 active connections to safetradecoin network. Can you help in guiding?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: